In addition to its refreshing sweet taste, watermelon has a huge amount of useful substances that can improve the condition during the development of various, even the most complex diseases. Having eaten one slice of this juicy berry, you will get all the beneficial micro and macronutrients to preserve feminine beauty.
The useful composition of watermelon
Juicy pulp of watermelon contains 14% of sugar in its composition, 7% is fructose. It is a source of various vitamins. These are vitamins of group B, C, and PP, and priceless vitamin D. The composition of watermelon contains pectins, irreplaceable folic acid, choline, salts of iron and manganese, magnesium, nickel and potassium. At 90% it consists of water, which explains its unique properties. Fiber, which is part of the juicy pulp of watermelon, directly affects the improvement of the entire gastrointestinal tract. Substances containing alkali in its composition, help to neutralize the effects of excess acid after eating.
Useful properties of watermelon
- Juicy watermelon flesh will be very useful for the treatment and prevention of the occurrence of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Folic acid in watermelon helps regulate the metabolism of fats, has anti-sclerotic effects on the body, promotes the synthesis of amino acids.
- Watermelon is indispensable for the treatment of diseases of the urinary tract and kidneys, possessing excellent diuretics.
- When treating kidney disease, substances in watermelon are capable of converting salts to a state of solubility and painlessly removing them.
- Several slices of watermelon contribute to the excretion of cholesterol.
- Watermelon has choleretic and diuretic properties and is recommended for people who are prone to the formation of kidney stones.
- Regular consumption of watermelon helps to improve the condition in atherosclerosis, diabetes, cure chronic forms of gastritis.
- The content of iron salts makes watermelon useful for anemia, and easily digestible sugars nourish the liver tissue and remove fluid.
- In diabetes mellitus, fructose, which is part of the watermelon, is taken much better by the pancreas.
- After jaundice, watermelon will help restore the liver.
How to be treated with watermelon?
- For the treatment of cystitis, nephritis and urolithiasis, watermelon eat in equal portions up to 2 kg per day. From watermelon peel, you can make a good diuretic. Take a crust, wash it and finely chop it. Then dry in the oven, then dry at room temperature. It should be consumed before meals 3 times a day for 1 teaspoon. In this case, wash it down with honey, diluted with water in a ratio of 1 tsp. per 100 ml of water. Store the prepared watermelon peels in a paper bag.
- Very good help juice, pulp and seeds of watermelon to reduce the temperature, quench thirst and with fever. Spread the seeds and dilute with water in the ratio of 1 to 10. Drink 1 tsp. every 2 hours.
- Watermelon has anthelmintic properties. Fresh watermelon seeds must be crushed and added in the amount of 100 g per 1 liter of water. After that, boil for 45 minutes on low heat. Then strain and drink 200 ml per day 3 p.
- A decoction of watermelon crusts will be useful in the treatment of colitis. Drink it to 0.5 st. per day 5 p. decoction is prepared as follows: 200 g of dried crusts are poured on 1 liter of boiling water. Then insists, cooling.
- If you have a headache, you can put watermelon peels on your temples and forehead.
- For the treatment of skin diseases, you can put watermelon flesh on the affected area.
- Watermelon seeds, ground with milk, will stop uterine bleeding.
Due to its ability to speed up and normalize metabolism, watermelon is indispensable for obesity. For the treatment of this disease prescribe a few fasting days - 2 p. per week or 1 p. in 10 days. But such fasting days should be carried out only after consulting with your doctor. To combat excess weight, you can carry out watermelon fasting days on your own. On the day it is necessary to eat 2 kg of watermelon in 6 receptions.
Useful properties of watermelon for female beauty
Watermelon is also useful for maintaining youth and skin health.
- For the preparation of masks usually use the pulp and juice of watermelon. Freeze watermelon juice and wipe your face with a piece of this ice. Then after 20 minutes, rinse it with cold water. Apply a nourishing cream to the skin. This will help refresh any type of skin.
- Instead of milk makeup remover, you can use watermelon lotion. To do this, mix in equal proportions the juice of peach and watermelon and mix thoroughly.
- To cope with skin contamination and redness of the face will help lotion from the juice of watermelon and cucumber, and the addition of alcohol will help to cope with purulent acne.
- Wiping the face with a cotton wool dipped in watermelon juice can increase the elasticity and tone of dry skin on the face and neck.
Due to the content of many useful substances, watermelon will be useful in case of anemia, heart problems, atherosclerosis, and with loss of strength. All this is only a small proportion of those diseases that such juicy and sweet watermelon helps to fight.