Myopia (myopia)- one of the most common eye diseases. It is associated with abnormal lengthening of the eyeball. With myopia, a person perfectly distinguishes small parts near, but doesn’t see distant objects well.
Signs of myopia
- Myopia is divided by severity: weak - up to 3.0 diopters, medium - up to 6.0 diopters and high - above 6.0 diopters.
- A weak degree of the disease is accompanied by a slight deterioration of distance visual acuity. It can serve as an adaptation for long-term work that requires concentration (for example, at the computer).
- Myopic people often have headaches. They quickly get tired with long-term driving, sports games, etc. If you have noticed signs of illness, consult a doctor. He will prescribe glasses or lenses for you, as well as prescribe drops and vitamins for the eyes with myopia.
- Myopia can be corrected with glasses, lenses, or surgery. Treatment of myopia should be comprehensive. Therapy includes drugs strengthening the vessels and tissues of the eye, lutein-containing means.
Vitamins for myopia
- Currently there are many different pharmacies available. vitamin complexes aimed at strengthening the vision. To choose the right, you need to check with the pharmacist, which substances are part of the drug. The main natural ingredients should be carrots, blueberries, black currants or parsley.
- When myopia is necessary to strengthen the vessels. With this excellent tools, including calcium, beta-carotene, zinc and vitamin C.
- Calcium - improves the regeneration of the connective tissues of the eye.
- Ascorbic acid - strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves the blood supply to the eyes, relieves stress.
- Beta-carotene - necessary for the production of visual pigments.
- For myopia, B vitamins are beneficial and have a beneficial effect on nerve cells. These cells transmit nerve impulses from the retina to the brain.
Do not constantly consume vitamins. Experts say that they need to be taken for 3 months, after which they take a monthly break.
Vitamins for eyes with blueberry extract
Blueberry based products are effective for eye fatigue. It has been proven that they improve visual acuity and improve blood supply to the retina.
- Doppelgerz- a product that contains not only blueberries, but also bioflavonoids, lutein and zinc.
- Meller- It contains blueberry juice and fish oil, which slows down the aging process of cells.
- Blueberry Forte- democratic drug to improve vision. The complex includes rutin, calcium, bilberry extract and zinc.
- Okovit- a complex of vitamins, aimed at improving vision in myopia.
Vitamins for eyes with lutein
The preparations containing lutein will help to preserve vision and are an excellent prevention of the development of eye fibroids. They protect from the negative effects of bright light, increase the sharpness of view.
- Doppelgerz with lutein- A special complex of vitamins for the eyes, contains a large amount of antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory effect. Normalizes vision, reduces the risk of cataracts and glaucoma.
- Lutein maximum- The drug is taken to relieve eye strain. It relieves the tension of the eye muscles, renews the cells, clears the lens of the eye, restoring the focus function.
- Lutein complex- contains natural ingredients, flavonoids, vitamins E, A, B and C, carotenoids, is enriched with amino acids and trace elements.
- Lutein Forte- improves brain function, slows down the aging of eye cells.
Prevention of myopia
So that you do not develop myopia, you need to take preventive measures.
Regularly rest your eyes, especially if you work at a computer a lot. Eat right: include as much fruit, vegetables, and seafood as possible in your diet. Organize good lighting in the workplace. Regularly conduct medical examinations.
Myopia suffers 1/3 inhabitants of the Earth. Taking special vitamins, you can keep your visual acuity for a long time. Be sure to consult with an ophthalmologist, who will conduct an examination and prescribe the right drug for you.