Of all the currently known vitamins, vitamin A was first discovered, so it was named after the initial letter of the alphabet. Vitamin A in oil is a real elixir of youth and health, which will help to put in order the skin of the face, hair, nails, and improve the work of the organism as a whole.
Vitamin A in oil use in medicine
The use of vitamin A in capsules is widespread in medical practice. He participates in almost all chemical processes of the body - cell division and growth, the formation of immunity, is responsible for vision, hormone production, optimizes metabolic processes, improves the condition of bones and teeth, and helps in tissue regeneration.
Retinol is considered the best antioxidant of natural origin. It activates redox processes, increases energy metabolism, and metabolism.
Vitamin A in oil: application in cosmetology
- Vitamin A in oil has wide application in cosmetology. Experts recommend adding a few drops of funds in the finished face creams. It is perfect for making natural masks. Just a few drops of retinol noticeably enhance the effect of homemade skin care products. Apply such masks on the face must immediately after preparation, because vitamin A is easily oxidized. With the help of such compounds, you can get rid of acne, scars and age spots.
- If the skin on your hands peels off, vitamin A in capsules will come to the rescue again. To prepare a home remedy for hands, mix ½ tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. sea buckthorn, 15 drops of retinol. Apply to hands instead of regular cream several times a day.
- Also, vitamin A in oil will be a great help in treating scratches and wounds. To do this, the affected areas must be lubricated 5-6 times a day. As you recover, you can reduce the number of procedures.
- Vitamin A in oil - a real salvation for dry, dull, prone to dandruff hair. It can be added to masks and conditioners. Trichologists claim that the appearance of dandruff often occurs precisely because of the lack of retinol. If you make a mask with burdock, castor oil and vitamin A 1 hour before washing your hair, the problem will be solved soon. This composition stimulates the restoration of the hair structure, gives elasticity, forms a protective film on each hair. Retinol can be used to make hot masks, as it is resistant to heat.
- It is not recommended to add it to masks with yogurt, sour cream and other dairy products. Since these components neutralize the action of the vitamin.
- To strengthen the nails, rub the pharmacy vitamin A capsules into the nail plates. After some time, the condition of the manicure will noticeably improve, it will become much stronger. It is more effective to carry out the procedure at bedtime, since the body's recovery processes are activated at night. Before using 1 capsule with vitamin oil, pierce with a needle and squeeze out the contents. It is enough for a single use on all marigolds.
- To strengthen and nourish the nail plate, vitamin-A-based baths in oil are perfectly suited to include: ¼ Art. sunflower oil, 5 drops of vitamin A, 4 drops of iodine. Baths do daily for 20 minutes.
- To vitamin A capsules are not addictive use his courses. Use to enrich the night cream for 3 weeks, then take a break. Soon you will notice that the skin has become fresh, acne has dried up, the face has become healthy, wrinkles have decreased. If the tool causes redness and peeling, then it is better to abandon it or reduce the dosage.
Vitamin A in oil: reviews
- Natalia:Vitamin A capsules means very effective for both external and internal use. It is an excellent antioxidant, good for eyes and wrinkles. Recently, I began to appear wrinkles, decided to resort to his help. Added butter to night cream. I noticed that after a while, some wrinkles smoothed out. Tried to use this vitamin for nails. I rubbed it into my nails every evening, then I smeared my hands with cream and 2-3 times a week. Marigolds have become stronger! She also added it to face masks, it helps to dry acne. Be sure to try!
- Viola: Added a couple of drops of retinol in oil for the face. The effect was noticeable as soon as it was absorbed, the skin became velvety. Tried to enrich with vitamin balm for hair. After washing the product, dried curls in a natural way. Hair has become much softer! I didn’t even believe that the hairstyle spoiled by chemistry can recover so quickly. Noted one drawback, missing him for a while.
- Tatyana:I bought vitamin A capsules to bring eyelashes and nails in order. My eyelashes were not in the best condition, thin and rare. For the night only the upper tips of the cilia were smeared on them so that their eyes were not swollen in the morning. After some time, growth increased. The nails also strengthened. So I liked the effect that I decided to take retinol inside, as a vitamin supplement.
- Valentina: I am delighted with retinol. Hair grows extraordinarily quickly, nails do not exfoliate, eyelashes become thicker. Not only I noticed it, but also my relatives! So be sure to try.
Vitamin A in oil: instructions for use
If you decide to take vitamin A inside, it is better to do it with food, because for its assimilation fats are required. Be sure to follow the instructions and follow the dosage. It depends on your age and weight. For an adult healthy person, a daily dose of 1.5 mg. Pregnant women are advised to get a higher dose, also applies to nursing mothers, the dosage is 2.5 mg retinol. Small children can use no more than 1 mg of retinol daily.-
An overdose of vitamin A is no less dangerous than a deficiency.. The main symptoms of its oversupply are lethargy, nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, dizziness, and allergic reactions.
If you find yourself in one of these symptoms - immediately stop taking. Retinol is also contraindicated for people suffering from gallstone disease, acute and chronic nephritis, chronic pancreatitis, and women in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Vitamin A in oil is a unique remedy for the rejuvenation, strengthening and treatment of the body.. Retinol is produced in various forms, you can choose for yourself the best option, depending on the method of application. The tool is sold in pharmacies without a prescription, but before use it is better to consult a doctor.