Vasomotor rhinitis is a violation of nasal breathing., caused by a narrowing of the nasal cavity when the nasal concha tissues swell, which is caused by a violation of the general vascular tone in the nasal mucosa.
In addition to problems with breathing, this disease can provoke the development of irreversible changes in the body, if you do not pay attention to the onset of symptoms and do not take measures aimed at their treatment.
Causes of Vasomotor Rhinitis
The main cause of vasomotor rhinitis is the change in the excitability of the peripheral and central parts of the autonomic nervous system, causing an inadequate response of the nasal mucosa even to simple stimuli. This leads to a pronounced activity of the vascular and neurovegetative system of the mucous membrane, manifested by the ability of the nose to respond to the effects of irritants of any nature in the form of a pronounced edematous reaction, which is not observed in healthy people. All this leads to difficulty breathing and the formation of a large amount of mucus.
Vasomotor rhinitis is divided into neurovegetative and allergic. It can be seasonal or last all year round. When neurovegetative rhinitis occurs, violations in the endocrine system of the body, prolonged use of vasoconstrictive drugs for colds, galazolin or naphthyzine, as well as effects on the mucous membrane, play an important role.
Symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis
The most characteristic symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis as allergic and neurovegetative are:
- General weakness
- Memory impairment
- Sleep disturbance
- Loss of appetite
- Increased fatigue.
In the absence of proper treatment, improper nasal breathing leads to impaired blood circulation in the brain, pulmonary ventilation, and cardiovascular system, increasing the breakdown of the functions of the nervous system. The diagnosis of vasomotor rhinitis is performed using blood tests and discharge from the nasal cavity.
Complications of vasomotor rhinitis include acute sinusitis that occurs due to improper air circulation through the paranasal sinuses and the nasal cavity. With the wrong treatment, this type of sinusitis can become chronic. In addition, patients with vasomotor rhinitis have to breathe through their mouths, which can cause the onset and development of chronic laryngitis and pharyngitis, irritation of the larynx and aggravation of tonsillitis in a chronic form.
Often, doctors of ENT patients with vasomotor rhinitis suggest surgery to correct the nasal septum curve. But it is necessary in rare cases, and for the treatment of this disease it is enough to conduct a comprehensive treatment to combat the infection, which penetrates deep into the upper respiratory tract, causes functional disorders of the mucous membrane, leading to swelling of the nose and allergies. Therefore, along with medical treatment, it is also necessary to use traditional medicine to speed up the healing process.
How to treat vasomotor rhinitis folk remedies?
- Every day, do nose massage, This will improve the overall condition. To do this, perform light tapping with your fingers on the area where the wings of the nose are located, as well as the maxillary sinuses. This massage allows you to improve the removal of mucus that has accumulated in the nose.
- Kalanchoe also has a good effect. Fresh juice of this plant, use as a drop for the nose, repeating the procedure during the day and evening.
- Well-proven and calendula. From its dried flowers, you can make an ointment by mixing equal quantities of petroleum jelly and its petals. Store the ointment in the refrigerator.
- A good ointment will turn out from the leaves of a walnut. They need to be mixed in the ratio of 1 to 10 and put in the refrigerator. Lubricate the nasal mucosa 3 p. per day, ointment with kalanchoe, and then ointment with walnut leaves.
- You can cook and beets, rubbed it on a small grater and squeezed juice. Drip juice 3 p. a day in each nostril, and in the intervals make tampons, dipping them in beet juice, then place in the nostrils for 20 minutes.
- Birch sap will help strengthen the immune system. You can not only drink it, but also bury their nose.
- To cope with vasomotor rhinitis faster, you can use the healing power of honey. To do this, put 1 tsp in a glass of warm boiled water. honey and stir it thoroughly. Use this compound to flush the nose. First, inhale the tincture with one nostril, and then the second. Honey will help destroy pathogens, as it has strong antibacterial properties.
- Rosehip oil also has excellent properties. and fir. Lubricate them with the area where the maxillary sinuses are located, while simultaneously massaging the most painful areas. On the day, repeat this procedure 4 p.
- Also for the treatment of vasomotor rhinitis, during the course prescribed by the doctor you can use and grass collection. To create it, you will need 30 g of oak bark, 20 g of rowan fruit, 20 g of stingy leaves, 5 g of mint leaves and sage, 15 g of horsetail. Grind all ingredients well and mix thoroughly. Then take 2 tbsp. spoon and fill them with 200 ml of water. Put the prepared composition on the stove and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. An hour later, the resulting herbal collection can be used for washing the sinuses. Repeat the procedure per day 2 p.
Vasomotor rhinitis is a very unpleasant disease., which can cause other diseases. Therefore, he needs a timely diagnosis and prescription of appropriate treatment by a doctor. In addition to the proposed course of treatment, you can use the recipes of traditional medicine, but, without forgetting the preliminary request for advice from your doctor.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Julia