Cherries are familiar to each of us. Beautiful fruit with a sweet-sour taste. One of its kind, it reminds us of the summer and the sun's rays. It is used in cooking and perfumery. Cherry differs from other berries in its high content of vitamins A, C, PP and group B. It contains citric, malic and other organic acids. Cherry in its composition contains tannins and nitrogenous substances. And contained in it pectins, cellulose, anthocyanin dyes help eliminate cholesterol, degradation products and increase resistance to radiation. It can be eaten dried, canned and fresh. Even in the pits of cherries contain useful substances, which she gives in the preparation of dishes.
What properties does cherry have?
Cherries help improve digestion, quench thirst. During cold, high fever, fever, cough and respiratory tract inflammations, cherries will become an indispensable aid to the healing process. Its microelements and iron, which is easily absorbed, help the production of red blood cells and increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood. In case of anemia, large blood loss after operations and even wounds, cherries will help faster recovery. Thanks to her taste, it will be an indispensable medicine in the treatment of anemia in children.
How to use cherries in cooking?
Cherry is widely used in cooking. It is used to make jam and jam, liqueurs and wines, liqueurs and fruit water, fruit drinks and syrups, compotes and extracts. It is a filling of many dishes. There is a huge number of dishes from cherries, such as dumplings with cherries, a variety of cakes with cherries. It can be harvested for the whole year simply by drying or making cherries in its own juice. Even cherry leaves are used during pickling and pickling vegetables. They are added to the jam. To preserve the beneficial properties of cherries in a dried form, use only the fruits of dark color. Peduncle peeled. Cherry sorted and washed. Blanch 45 seconds in a 1.5% solution of soda boiling. After washed under running water. It is dried at 45 C. After the cherry fruits are slightly dried, the temperature is raised to 80 C. The drying process usually lasts 12 hours.
How to use the healing properties of cherries?
- In cases of asthma and bronchitis, regular consumption of cherries will increase the expectorant effect.
- If you have problems with digestion, adding cherries to medicinal flower collections will help to improve it.
- For the treatment of diseases of the nervous system it will be useful to take a cherry tincture on water.
- If you suffer from constipation, then a glass of cherries for several days will have a mild laxative effect on your intestines.
- Juice of cherry diluted with water, or whole, you can rinse the mouth with periodontal disease, stomatitis and sore throat.
- If you suffer from rheumatism, gout, arthritis to reduce pain every day, eat 25 cherries. You can make a decoction of the stalks of the cherry. To do this, boil 1 liter of water, wash the cherry stalks and throw them there. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. After remove from heat and leave for 30 minutes. Drink should be every day for 2 glasses.
- A decoction of cherry leaves will help in the treatment of hepatitis. For its preparation it is necessary to chop the leaves of the cherry and add 10 g to a glass of milk. Boil it over low heat for 30 minutes. After the need to strain. The decoction should be taken 3 times a day, 300 ml.
- If a man has a decrease in potency, then it is enough to eat a glass of cherries every day to correct the situation.
Useful properties of cherries for hair
Cherry is very useful for female beauty and the preservation of youth. The masks made on its basis will help. Especially good masks from cherry for oily hair. Take a cherry, make it a mush. Add there 2 tbsp. spoons of potato starch, lemon juice and mix. Before you wash your hair, comb your hair and apply the resulting mixture on your scalp. After that, cover your head with a polyethylene bag and a towel. After 45 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo for your hair type. Then rinse with slightly oxidized water (proportion 1 liter per 1 tablespoon of vinegar).
Cherry facial masks and their benefits
- Mask for normal skin. Prepare 2 glasses of washed cherries. Remove bones from it and mash with a wooden spoon. After a glass of yogurt, mix with it and apply a mask on your face. Keep the mask for 18 minutes on the face, then rinse with warm water. It is desirable to apply a nourishing cream on the face.
- Mask invigorating face. You will need 1.5 UF. spoonful of mint dry. Brew it with a glass of boiling water and bring to a boil over the fire. Then cover the resulting broth with a cloth and cool it. Wash the cherries, peel and mash. Strain the mint and mix with the cherry. After that, put a mask on your face. Leave for 20 minutes on the face.
- Skin Fatigue Mask. Take 1 cucumber and 1 cup of ripe cherries. Wash the cherry, remove the bones and mash. Wait until the cherry gives more juice. Cucumbers need to be grated and mixed with cherries. The mixture must be filtered and applied to the face. After 17 minutes, wash the mask with warm water. Lubricate your face with a nourishing cream. This mask will help to tone and refresh the skin.
- A compress of cherries and milk will help to refresh the skin of the face before an important event. Prepare 0.5 liters of milk and a glass of cherry, can be fresh or frozen. Remove the bones from the cherry. Milk need a little warm and put back the cherry. The mask should infuse for 30 minutes. After apply the mask on the face, neckline and neck. After 30 minutes, wash off the mask.
Cherry has an excellent taste, is widely used in cooking, cosmetics and treatment of diseases. The high content of nutrients gives it many healing properties. Cherry retains all its beneficial properties in frozen, dried and fresh form (how to dry cherries in the article How to dry cherries?). That is why This one of the most useful berries can be eaten all year round, getting all the benefits that cherries can give to health and female beauty.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya