If you have a rash on your body, it cannot be considered a separate symptom, there will always be some kind of disease. Just the body signals you about its appearance in this way. A person, having noticed red or other eruptions on his body, tries to find their causes and fight them independently. What is not quite right, can lead to disastrous consequences. The causes of occurrence, a great many - for example, allergic rashes, infections, diseases of autoimmune nature, and other causes. Let's see what the rash on an adult's body is, how it looks and where it appears.
Rash on the body, types
The process of inflammation that takes place in the body is caused by the appearance of the initial elements of the rash on a healthy skin, followed by secondary ones that aggravate the course of the disease and fully reflect its symptoms.
Types of rash and description
- A papule is a tight nodule on the skin, while it does not stand out in color, it can be of a different size, it has a soft or firm consistency. If there are many of them, then by merging they can form plaques.
- A vesicle or vesicle is a blister on the skin that is filled with a clear or blood-tinged fluid. On the body can be one, and can be scattered. It can reach more than 1 cm, and when it is opened, ulcers and erosion remain on the skin in those places.
- Pustula - a vial that is filled with pus. It can be quite painful on the skin, it can be quite deep and large.
- Hillock - is located quite deeply, if you press on the skin, you can feel a hard ball under your fingers. After the disappearance may remain a scar. Sizes from 5 mm to 10.
- The blister is a slightly pink colored education, in the most frequent cases it itches and disappears in a couple of hours.
- The node is located in the dermal layer of the skin, is inflammatory and non-inflammatory, soft and hard.
- Spot - this category includes any color transformation of the skin, which is limited to even edges or not defined by boundaries, that is, vague, not felt to the touch.
- Roseola - spots from pink to red, there are various forms with clear or unclear borders.
- Hemorrhage - points, spots on the skin that appeared as a result of point hemorrhage.
Types of rashes on the body of an adult, photos of which are presented below:
Papule. Can be placed on different parts of the body, such as the face, forehead, legs, hands, back and its lower part, palms, feet and other parts.
Vesicle primary form
Vesicle, secondary form
Pustule on the chin
Pustula on face
Tubercle on hand
Roseola in adult
Hemorrhage on the leg
Hemorrhage at the injection site
In conclusion, it is worth noting that in no case can self-medicate. There is a huge number of rashes that characterize the disease. Being engaged in treatment at home, one can only aggravate the course of the disease. When a rash appears, you should consult a doctor for examination and resolution of an accurate diagnosis. Only the doctor, it is true, will prescribe a complex treatment regimen, find the right cause and will treat not the symptoms, but the disease itself. Be healthy and take care of yourself!