Bile is needed by our body for digestion, so it is constantly produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. In healthy people, the gallbladder is regularly released from the contents. If this function is impaired, the bile stagnates, causing various pathologies. Consider what the gallbladder tubage with mineral water is and how to do it correctly.
Why do I need to wash the gallbladder?
In order to avoid stagnant processes, you can use choleretic drugs. But sometimes their action is not effective enough, and then resort to other methods of cleaning the body. One of them is the washing of the gallbladder - the so-called tubage.
This is one of the most simple and gentle methods, which is used for the purpose of auxiliary treatment or prophylactic effect on the digestive tract, as well as to reduce the risk of the occurrence of such pathologies as:
- chronic cholecystitis;
- biliary dyskinesia;
In order to force bile to leave its storage, you need to figure out why it stagnates. This process occurs when the bile is too thick, the excretory canal is narrow, and the gall bladder contracts insufficiently to throw it into the large intestine. Therefore, in order to carry out cleaning, you will need to perform the following actions:
- Make bile more liquid, lowering its viscosity.
- To achieve expansion of the excretory gall channel.
- Make the gallbladder shrink.
To achieve these goals, it is not necessary to go to the hospital - the gallbladder tubage is easily performed at home.
Principles of procedure and contraindications
Home gallbladder tubing can be performed in several ways:
- In order to liquefy bile, it is necessary to take any hydrocholeretic on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. For example, non-carbonated mineral water, vegetable oil, an infusion of choleretic herbs, a solution of magnesium sulfate or sorbitol.
- The spasmolytic agent or a hot water bottle will help maximize the exit channel of the bladder.
- Herbs-cholekinetics, sorbitol or magnesia will cause the gall to contract.
Although this procedure is quite simple, it is important to understand that in this way it is possible to free the body only from excess bile, but not from stones. Moreover, tubage may provoke movement of the stone. And if it closes the bile duct, it can lead to rupture of the bladder.
The tyubazh procedure is contraindicated for pathologies such as:
- acute diseases of the kidneys and liver;
- chronic cholecystitis;
- inflammation of the pancreas;
- ischemic disease;
- diseases of the urinary system;
- hernia of the walls of the abdominal cavity;
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
It is also contraindicated for washing the gallbladder in the period of carrying a baby.
How to make a tubage so as not to hurt yourself?
Consider several methods of so-called blind sensing.
With mineral water
When conducting the tubage at home with mineral water, it is necessary to choose it correctly. For the procedure, you should use water with low or medium content of mineral substances without gas. These requirements correspond to "Mirgorodskaya", "Borjomi", "Narzan".
In the morning before meals, heat ½ liter of mineral water over low heat to approximately 50 °. Drink water should be according to this scheme:
- Take a few sips - 2-3, but not more.
- Then you need to lie on your back or right side.
- On the right side in the subcostal area, place a heating pad with warm water.
- Lie down for about five minutes, and then take a few more sips.
- Repeat all actions until you drink 0.5 liters of water.
Even after the first tubing session, many have noticed an improvement in their condition. Unpleasant belching, bitterness in the mouth, a feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium disappear. But despite this, it is necessary to repeat the procedure.
The second time with mineral water is recommended to use a tool with a choleretic effect. To do this, dissolve ½ tsp. xylitol or one granule sorbitol in a glass of water. You should first drink a choleretic solution, and then the rest of the mineral water. Cleaning is carried out according to the same scheme as before.
In the third procedure, in the absence of adverse sensations, such as pain in the right side or unpleasant belching, the choleretic concentration is increased to 1 tsp. xylitol or three granules of sorbitol.
With magnesium sulfate
To prepare the solution, you need 1 tbsp. l with a hill of magnesia powder, which can be purchased at the pharmacy chain. Magnesia should be dissolved in 250 ml of warm plain water.
Drink remedy in the morning on an empty stomach. Since the taste of the solution is bitter enough, try to drink it with one gulp and drink 250 ml of warm water. Then put the heating pad on the right hypochondrium and lie down for at least one hour.
For this procedure, suitable medicinal herbs with a choleretic effect, for example, knotweed, immortelle, common ruber, or the collection of these herbs. We make a tubage this way:
- Crushed vegetable raw materials in the amount of 4 tbsp. l should be brewed in boiling water, 500 ml will be enough for 15-20 minutes.
- Then the solution must be filtered through cheesecloth and drink in the form of heat immediately.
- Next, the scheme has already been worked out - a hot-water bottle on the right side and lie for one hour.
What do users say about this procedure?
We offer you to get acquainted with reviews about the skirts of those people who have done this procedure repeatedly at home:
- Natalia: "Despite all the nasty and nauseous powder of magnesia, the tube with this tool is quite effective. I resort to it because of allergies as recommended by the doctor. Allergic symptoms disappear for a long time, and stomach pains are also eliminated due to gastroduodenitis. Side troubles no ".
- Maxim: “Here, some supporters of cleansing argue that it is necessary to clean the liver the same way as teeth. But I’m convinced that if you don’t systematically kill the liver, you don’t need to clean anything. Proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle - and no nauseous magnesia ".
- Alice: "And I cleaned with mineral water: very good and no discomfort. I recommend."
Do not forget that blind sensing of the gallbladder without prior agreement with the doctor can aggravate the condition and bring it to the operating table. Take care and be healthy!