The Trx simulator is a versatile training system equipped with nylon belts that look like gymnastic rings. The simulator can be hung from the ceiling, horizontal bar, wood, doors. Trx is convenient in that it allows you to do fitness at a convenient time, almost anywhere.
With it, perform various exercises for endurance, flexibility, strength, coordination, developing various muscle groups. At the time of training, be sure to keep balance to double the effectiveness of training. Exercises for the trx simulator have no contraindications and are adapted for all ages and physical fitness.
Trx exercises: benefits
Trx simulator has special advantages, among which are the following:
- Simplicity and ease of use;
- Impact on different muscle groups;
- Does not produce a large load on the joints and spine;
- Burns maximum calories;
- It helps strengthen the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
Experts have developed about 300 exercises for training on the simulator, which affect different groups of muscles.
Read also: Secrets of successful training and basic rules
Trx exercises: performance technique
Before performing a set of exercises, it is necessary to warm up the muscles for 10 minutes. To do this, you can do squats, pushups, run on the spot, jump over the rope, etc.
It is necessary to perform the exercises exactly in the sequence in which they are described, to observe the intervals.
For a basic level, the intervals between exercises should be 50 seconds, and for a difficult level - 20 seconds.
During the exercise on the simulator, position your body at such an angle that the last repetitions are given to you with great difficulty. This is necessary to achieve optimal results. If you have difficulty in performing an exercise, change the angle of the load.
Move smoothly from basic to complex.
When you master a difficult level of training, increase the angle of the load or do the exercises at an accelerated pace.
Trx simulator: exercises
- Squatting on one leg. PI (initial position) - stand facing the machine, keeping the Trx handles in a neutral position. Tear off your foot from the floor. You must find a suitable angle of inclination and evenly distribute the weight of the body on the supporting leg.
- Squatting is performed by pushing the pelvis backward until the supporting leg is parallel to the floor. In this case, the second leg can not be lowered. The supporting leg should not lift off the floor. Returning to the PI, you should try to rise at the expense of the supporting leg, and not with your hands.
- Balanced attacks. UE - Stand facing Trx while holding the handles in a neutral position. Tear off one leg from the floor, keeping balance. Posture must be correct. Distribute the weight evenly on the supporting leg.
- Lower the knee of the raised leg until it touches the floor. Press the heel of the front foot to the floor and return to the PI, using the power of the legs. If it is hard for you, lower the toe behind the standing leg to the floor.
- Leg flexion PI - place the loop for the legs at a distance of 30 cm from the floor. Place the heels of both legs in the loop, and lift the pelvis off the floor. Bend your knees, keep your body in a level position. Keep your heels at shoulder width between repetitions.
- Rest heels into loops, lift hips up. Try to reach the buttocks with heels, with your legs flexed. In IP, go back slowly, controlling your movements.
- Push ups. PI - loop simulator lengthen to the maximum. Keep your body level. Legs - shoulder width apart.
- Lower the chest to the level of the hands, but do not lower it below the level of the arms. If the exercise is hard, reduce the angle of inclination. Do the exercise several times.
- Rowing. PI - shorten the Trx loops to a minimum. Hands - straight at chest level, hands wrapped inside at an angle of 45 degrees. Try to keep your body level, chest up.
- Bring the shoulder blades together, and pull the chest to the arms of the simulator. Keep your elbows apart at a 45 degree angle. Hold your body in an even position without wringing your wrists. When lifting the body, eliminate the work of the thigh muscles.
- Breeding shoulders. PI - loop Trx lengthen to the maximum. Keep the arms of the machine at a 45 degree angle. Foot placed at a small angle to each other.
- Raise your hands above your head and spread them apart. Try to keep a constant loop resistance. During the exercise, try not to work the hips. Slowly return to the PI and repeat again.
- Press on a biceps. PI - shorten the Trx loops to a minimum. Shift the body back, stretch your arms forward at shoulder level. The elbows should be straight. Tighten your muscles and keep your body level.
- Pull up the body up to the arms of the simulator. While tightening, the Trx loops should be at the level of the forehead. The position of the shoulders cannot be changed, and the body should be even throughout the exercise.
- Press on triceps. PI - stabilize the position of the arms and hold the body in an extended position. Movement in the hands is important to minimize throughout the class.
- Slowly lower the body while holding the arms of the machine at the level of the forehead. Bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle. Return to the PI and repeat the exercise.
- Twisting the body. PI - place the loop for the legs at a height of 20 - 30 cm from the floor. Slide your heels into your loops, place your hands on the floor so that your wrists are comfortable. Raise your hips from the floor. The neck and back should be on the same level. Before you begin the exercise, hold this position of the body.
- Lower the hips and move the pelvis back. He should be between his hands, his head should be pulled to the knees.
Trx simulator: video
The Trx simulator is an excellent tool for developing coordination, endurance, flexibility and strength. With it, you can strengthen the heart muscle, blood vessels and normalize breathing. On Trx, you can do everything, anywhere. It is convenient to take it with you to the dacha, install it at home or on the street. The advantage of Trx is that training does not have any contraindications, but thanks to the universal exercises, you can do it without the help of an instructor.
See also:Classes on the elliptical trainer.