Tracheitis is accompanied by inflammation of the tracheal mucosa.. The causes of this disease can be both infection with pathogens and adverse conditions for a long time.
If you experience symptoms inherent in tracheitis, you should seek help from a doctor. Only a specialist can make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment. To cope with tracheitis, you can use the recipes of traditional medicine., Allowing together with medical preparations to speed up the process of recovery at home.
Tracheitis: popular treatment at home
- Treatment of tracheitis is best to start with the process of suppressing coughing attacks, which begins immediately after the onset of the disease.
- Good to soften the throat and prevent coughing helps water sweet syrup. To cook it in a skillet, you need to gradually melt 2 tbsp. l sugar, adding there slowly 100 ml of water and bring to a boil. It is necessary to consume such syrup on a small teaspoon not less than 6 r. per day.
- Also in 100 ml of hot water can be dissolved 1 tbsp. l sugar, add as much natural carrot juice. Mix and drink 1 tbsp. l 6 p. in a day.
- Good help andputting boiled potatoes on the throat area, to warm the airways. It is enough to cook 5 potatoes, cut each of them in half and put on the chest or back. To avoid burns, it is better to put thin paper under the potatoes. The procedure continues until the potatoes are completely cool.
- You can also make a decoction of pepper and white wine. 200 ml of wine pour 60 g of finely chopped pepper. Bring the tincture to a boil and strain. The resulting tool should be drunk for 1 day in 3 receptions. Before drinking, the tincture must be heated.
- For throat relief You can prepare the mixture by mixing 2 tsp. butter, 2 tbsp. l honey, 2 egg yolks and 1 tsp. flour. All ingredients need to be stirred very well to get a uniform consistency. Eat such a composition of 1 tbsp. l from 3 to 5 p. per day, always before meals.
- For the preparation of healing broth from mallow need to take 1 tbsp. l finely chopped stalks and leaves and pour 300 ml boiling water over them. After 2 h. Strain the infusion after drinking during the day.
- 1 tbsp. l Veronica drug can be poured 150 ml of boiling water and squeeze after 2 hours. Take 1 tbsp. l before eating.
- You can also prepare a healing infusion for treating tracheitis at home from a millipede. For this 3 tsp. powder from a plant pour 250 ml of cold water and after 1 h. strain. Pour the powder once again with 250 ml of boiling water. After 1 hour, strain again. Both the resulting infusion mix and drink for the day for several receptions.
Treatment of tracheitis in children folk remedies
- An effective folk remedy to cope with tracheitis in children is steam inhalation, putting mustard plasters on the trachea and chest, mustard wraps.
- If a newborn fell ill with tracheitis, then rubbing the chest with various ointments, for example, a Vietnamese star, will be very useful. Such rubbing is carried out after consulting a doctor for 4 days 3 p. in a day.
- For older children, you can prepare infusions of healing herbs: chamomile, mallow, Veronica creeping.
- From the age of 4, children can put mustard plasters on the chest and trachea. But self-medication for tracheitis is contraindicated, so all procedures should be discussed with your doctor.
If tracheitis occurs, you should seek help from doctors such as the otolaryngologist and pulmonologist. After confirming the diagnosis, it is necessary to strictly observe the prescribed treatment. To use the recipes of traditional medicine, you should consult with your doctor, because they can not completely replace the treatment.
It is very important to reduce gas pollution and air pollution, hardening of the body and strengthening the immune system. All these measures will become excellent prevention of chronic and acute tracheitis, especially for people predisposed to diseases of the upper respiratory tract.