The diagnosis of sinusitis causes the desire to quickly get rid of him, saying goodbye forever to the constant runny nose, accompanied by headache, feeling of weakness in the whole body, sleep disturbance and temperature, rising to 380WITH.
If sinusitis is not treated, it can develop into a chronic form, which is very difficult to cope with, so if you don’t want to agree to a puncture, you can use it with the prescribed treatmenthome treatment for sinusitis.
Treatment of sinusitis home remedies
- Home treatment of sinusitis is the use of traditional medicine recipes created on the basis of the beneficial properties of medicinal herbs, essential oils, honey or simple alcohol-containing products sold in a pharmacy.
- If you use ordinary potassium permanganate or iodine, By adding 4 drops of iodine or 3 crystals of potassium permanganate to 250 ml of warm boiled water, you can rinse the nasal cavity. Both potassium permanganate and iodine have a bactericidal effect, which has a detrimental effect on the bacteria that caused the disease of sinusitis. But remember to be careful, as a large amount of this solution can burn the nasal mucosa.
- The well known propolis has the strongest antibacterial property. But to use for the treatment of antritis it is necessary to propolis on a water basis, and not on alcohol, so as not to burn the mucous. 2 drops of an aqueous solution of propolis are instilled into the nasal passage or cotton swabs are made by wetting them in the solution and sticking them in the nose. This procedure is best done 2 p. per day for 30 minutes
- During the day, you should try to inhale the smell as often as possible. garlic or Luke, in which in large quantities there are phytoncides that destroy pathogenic microbes and bacteria.
- You can also cook saline solution to wash the sinuses and inhale it through the nose. For its preparation you need 1 tsp. salt diluted in 1 cup of warm water, necessarily boiled.
- At home for the treatment of sinusitis can be prepared drops, mixed in the same parts the juice of potatoes, onions and a little liquid honey. Build such nose drops 4 p. per day, 2 drops. The drops are stored in the refrigerator and warmed to room temperature before use.
- If there is no temperature during sinusitis, then you can hold herbal inhalation. Such inhalations can relieve mucosal edema, disinfect and dilute the collected mucus in the maxillary sinuses. Very good for inhalation. celandine, chamomile, yarrowor eucalyptus oil, which is well established in the treatment of various colds.
- For the treatment of sinusitis, you can use the infusion of Hypericum. To prepare it, pour 250 ml boiling water 1 tsp. Hypericum herbs When it becomes warm, strain it and rinse your nose using a small syringe. St. John's wort helps to speed up the restoration of the mucous membrane of the nasal sinuses, providing anti-inflammatory effects.
- Nose with sinus can bury menthol oil or tea tree oil, for this it is enough 3 drops in the nasal passage. To enhance the healing effect of these oils lubricate the nose, forehead and temples. A Vietnamese star can also have a good effect.
- If warming procedures are allowed, they are used to improve the dilution of mucus and blood flow in the sinuses. To warm the nasal sinuses can be warm sand or salt in the bag. You can use the blue lamp, if it is at home.
- A good way to improve the condition of sinus is to instill the nose with bulb juice. cyclamen.To get this juice, peel the onion head from the skin, rub it on a small grater and squeeze the juice through gauze. Since cyclamen juice is poisonous, rinse all the dishes after cooking it under running water. Before digging in, dilute the resulting juice with water in the ratio of 1 to 10. Add 3 drops to this nose every 4 hours with this solution. Then blow your nose well. Keep cyclamen juice out of the reach of children.
Treatment of sinusitis without puncture
- For the treatment of sinusitis, use the ancient wisdom. Take the root of horseradish, wash, peel off and rub on a fine grater. Divide the resulting gruel into 3 parts and mix with the juice of 3 lemons. Take this gruel every day for 0.5 tsp. 25 minutes after eating. The course of treatment is 4 months, after which a break for 2 weeks is made, then the course must be repeated. Also in the spring and autumn, the course is also desirable to repeat. The result of such long-term treatment is the disappearance of attacks of sinusitis after 2 years.
- You can spend inhalation over 0.5 tsp. propolis tinctures on alcohol diluted in a saucepan with water or breathe over boiled potato peel or potato in uniform, covered with a blanket. Water from the potatoes before this drain.
- For another inhalation, you can prepare dry menthol in grains and dissolve it in boiling water. Then sit over the pan, cover the head with a towel and inhale the steam, but do not bend too low so as not to burn the mucous membrane of the throat and nose. Inhale the generated steam until the evaporation process is complete.
Before you perform any heating procedures, make sure that there is an outflow of pus from the maxillary sinuses. If not, warming is strictly contraindicated, as it can lead to serious consequences. Also, before carrying out any procedures you need to clean your nose well. When a diagnosis of sinusitis is necessary to consult a doctor and advice about the use of home remedies, as with improper treatment, they can cause complications that require complex, expensive and long-term treatment.