Today's topic - treatment of liver and pancreas with oats - will surely interest many. After all, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the way of nutrition, quality of products and lifestyle of a modern person occupy one of the first places in medical statistics. Is oats able to replace medicines? And how to take this herb for medicinal purposes?
Will "gentleman's" cereal give horse health?
Oats - an inconspicuous plant, but it has powerful healing properties, therefore, is widely used in traditional medicine. This is not only a strategic agricultural raw material, but also a tasty and harmless "medicine". It contains 60% starch, 5-8% fat, 18% protein, valuable amino acids (lysine and tryptophan), B-complex vitamins, carotene, a variety of trace elements.
Are you worried about the stomach, are you worried about the liver, have problems with the pancreas? Oats will help to solve these problems. On the healing properties and contraindications, as well as how to make a decoction of it, will be discussed further.
The merits of oats include the fact that it produces a tonic, tonic, hematopoietic effect, strengthens the immune system, slows down senile wilt.
If you are ready to run to the store for him, then linger for a couple of minutes to learn about contraindications to its use. These include: cardiovascular and renal failure, high acidity of gastric juice and individual rejection.
Natural panacea: how is oat useful for the digestive tract?
Grass, which the British and horses adore, is indispensable for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive organs. In this case, the main role is played by one of the important components of oats - fiber. It has a beneficial effect on all the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, regulates their work, envelops the stomach, preventing the formation of ulcers, frees the liver from toxins, protects the intestinal mucosa and restores its microflora.
Oats reduces inflammation, restores lipid metabolism, removes toxins and normalizes weight. In the grains of this plant are enzymes that facilitate the digestion of fats and improve the absorption of carbohydrates.
How to treat pancreatic oats?
If you suffer from acute (chronic) pancreatitis, use a breath to treat the pancreas - eliminate heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, and other unpleasant symptoms that accompany its inflammation.
How to brew oats for the treatment of the pancreas? Make it easy, but the pre-grain will have to grind to get the powder. 1 tsp. such flour pour 250 ml of water. Boil on the weakest fire for 30 minutes. Drink a month, preferably on an empty stomach.
You can do without grinding the grains, but this will increase the cooking time of the decoction. 1 tbsp. seeds pour 0.5 liters of water, set aside for 12 hours (for swelling). Pour into the pot even more water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer under a lid for 1.5 hours. If the water evaporates, then it should be replenished. Wrap the container and infuse for 12 hours. Filter. Drink 120 ml in 20 minutes. before meals 2 months.
You can use the following recipes:
- labor-intensive, but very effective, oat milk. It will need 100 uncleaned grains and 1.5 liters of water. These ingredients combine, put the pan on the fire. After 40 minutes Try oats - if it's soft, then mash it (you can do it better with a blender or meat grinder). Boil the mixture for another 20 minutes. Strain the composition through cheesecloth (fine sieve). Drain the remaining liquid in a glass jar. This "milk" drink on ½ tbsp. 3 p. per day. Keep it in the refrigerator for no longer than 2 days;
- steaming of grains in a thermos. Grind a spoonful of grains in a coffee grinder, pour into a thermos and pour a liter of boiling water. Take 300 g per day before you start eating;
- decoction of germinated seeds. 1 tbsp. wash the grains, fold them into a 1 cm layer of enamelled container. Fill with cold water so that it is slightly above the level of the cereal. Leave for 2 days. Then drain the water, dry the grains and grind them into flour using a blender, a coffee grinder. Eat 150 g on an empty stomach.
Two proven recipes to cleanse the liver
If the liver does not give any signs, it does not mean that it does not need cleaning. And it is better to do this before the appearance of dangerous symptoms. But do not start such events "from the bay of floundering". You should prepare for them: remove from the menu alcohol, smoked meats, canned food, eggs, fatty and spicy.
For decoctions do not use flakes - only high-quality oat beans! Prepare them using this instruction:
- 1 tbsp. Rinse the oats (unpeeled) thoroughly under running water. Dry, pour a liter of boiling water. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes. (adding water as needed). Wrap the pot with a towel and leave for 3 hours. Strain the composition, put 1 tbsp in it. l honey, squeeze the juice of half a lemon. It is necessary to take a month, a glass three times a day for 1 hour before meals;
- 2 tbsp. grains pour 3 liters of boiling water. Boil for 3 hours until the volume of liquid reaches 250 ml. Cool it down. Strain the mixture, take once a day for a glass. It is better to use a freshly prepared decoction.
Health week for the stomach: drink oatmeal broth and do not open the first-aid kit
If you have a history of stomach ailments, then in order to avoid exacerbations and improve your condition, use the power of the cereal. There are several ways to brew oats to treat the stomach. Start with the simplest and most effective:
- 1 tbsp. Rinse the beans with cold water. Boil a liter of water, pour oats into it. Keep the composition at room temperature for 12 hours. Put on a slow fire, after boiling remove it as much as possible and bring the broth to condition for another 30 minutes. Insist until the morning. Take as follows: 100 ml in three doses in 30 minutes. before breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Express method: twist washed cereal through a meat grinder. To 1 tbsp. l add 500 ml of boiling water. All this steamed in a thermos for 5 hours. Before use, strain the composition through a strainer. Drink before meals.
The effectiveness of treatment of liver and pancreas with oats is recognized even by physicians. This is a budget and safe way to improve health. It is worth making a decoction once - and you will see that this is not at all a troublesome thing. And the results of "oatmeal therapy" will become noticeable very soon!