Rheumatoid arthritis is a serious disease leading to joint deformity and exhaustion. Until now, medicine can not find an effective medicine to get rid of it. Treatment of arthritis of the fingers at home is reduced to alleviating the patient’s condition and inhibition of the reactions occurring in the body. What tools can I use?
Is it possible to recover?
Until now, doctors can not unambiguously answer the question of why a person develops arthritis. There can be many reasons:
- infectious diseases;
- severe hypothermia;
- bad habits;
- poor living conditions and food, ecology and more.
Under the influence of these factors, the immune system gives a strong failure. The body begins to fight with its own cells and show aggression towards them. Today, rheumatoid arthritis is considered an incurable disease. Its development can be slowed down, relieve pain, but you can’t completely get rid of the disease.
In this regard, folk remedies play a large role in the treatment of arthritis. They do not require large expenditures, they are always on hand, and the anesthetic effect from them is sometimes stronger than from medicines.
Arthritis treatment folk remedies
Among the recipes of traditional medicine are several types of activities that will reduce the symptoms of arthritis and relieve pain. This ointment, compresses, baths, drinking for internal use. Let us dwell on each of the methods.
- Potatoes. Tubers of potatoes cleaned and grated on a coarse grater. Take a small linen bag, put the potatoes there. Boil water, dip a pouch in it for a few seconds and attach it to the joint. Compress is best done at night, wrapped in plastic. Treat yourself like that week.
- Red wine with mustard. Mix a little wine with 2 tablespoons of mustard powder. Put the mixture on a piece of cloth and attach to the affected joint. Hold for a quarter of an hour.
- Vinegar. In ½ liter of water dissolve a spoonful of vinegar. Moisten a piece of cloth in water and place it on the affected area. Cover with a blanket or plastic and do not clean for 8 hours. It is best to put a compress at night.
- Radish juice with honey. Squeeze the juice out of the radish and mix with half a glass of water. Add to it a glass of honey and 1 tbsp. l salt. Mix everything well. Rub the resulting cream into the sore joint and carefully wrap.
- Fresh leaves of burdock, coltsfoot or cabbage should be washed and pierced in several places. The plant should sap. Attach the leaves to the joints and wrap well. Compress change 2 times a day until the pain subsides.
- Healing mud. To make a compress, it is not necessary to go to the resort. The necessary raw materials can be purchased at the pharmacy and diluted with warm water. The billet should be applied to the affected area for half an hour and thoroughly wrapped in polyethylene.
- Paraffin treatment. Very effective due to the fact that the temperature threshold that the skin can withstand is greater for paraffin than for water. Consequently, the warming is more profound. To do this, paraffin must be heated in a water bath and attach the resulting cake to the sore spot. Cover with plastic and blanket. Keep the compress for at least an hour. Such procedures must be done 30-40.
Appropriate ointments can be purchased at the pharmacy, but it will be cheaper to prepare them on your own.
- Alcohol (100 g), camphor (50 g) and mustard (50 g) mix. Take 2 eggs, separate the whites from the yolks, beat the whites and add to the mixture. Rub ointment into the joints and leave overnight.
- 40 g of propolis add 0.5 kg of butter. Rub into sore joints.
- Mix the yolk of the egg with 1 tsp. turpentine and 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar. At night, lubricate the sore joint.
Decoctions and infusions
These folk remedies are no less effective than ointments and compresses. They act on the body from the inside, removing toxins and removing inflammation.
- Chestnut flowers pour alcohol or vodka in a ratio of 2: 1. Insist for a week in a dark place. Drink 5 drops three times a day for 1 hour before meals.
- 2 tsp. bilberry leaves pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. During the day you need to drink a glass of this infusion, using a small sip.
- Coniferous balm. For its preparation you need to take 40 g of pine branches, 1 tbsp. l Husks of onion, garlic clove, 2 tbsp. l rosehips. All components pour 2 liters of water and cook for half an hour after boiling. Insist during the day in a dark place. Drink per day about 1 liter of such funds.
- 1 tbsp. l crushed bay leaves pour 1 tbsp. boiling water. Insist 10 minutes, then send the liquid in a thermos and hold for 12 hours. Strain and drink 1/3 tbsp. 30 minutes before meals.
A significant role in the treatment of arthritis of the fingers at home is diet. In this disease, it is recommended to consume more sea fish, rice, vegetables and fruits. Mandatory cereals and cereals from coarse grains. But about canned food, fatty, salty and smoked food will have to forget.
Features of the treatment of children
In children, this disease is rare. The main factor determining predisposition is the specific type of macroglobulin that is found in the blood. However, the cause of arthritis can be a strong hypothermia, and the penetration of infection deep into the body.
For the treatment of disease in children, you can use these tools.
- 20 g dry thistle herb pour a glass of boiling water. Infuse for 30 minutes and lubricate sore joints.
- Good help compresses of eucalyptus oil, which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- 1 tsp. boil leaves boil in 2 tbsp. water 30 minutes. Cool broth, strain. To moisten in the received tool a piece of cloth and attach it to diseased joints.
- Children over 3 years old can make compresses from white, blue or pink clay. A small amount of natural raw materials is diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream and placed on the affected joint. Next, you should cover the compress with polyethylene and wrap with a woolen cloth.
Very useful for kids are trips to the bath. You can steam with the use of birch, oak leaves or pine needles.
Arthritis is a dangerous disease that is better not to run. If the drug treatment is not able to completely relieve the symptoms and pain, you can resort to the recipes of traditional medicine. They are absolutely safe and sometimes have a more favorable and effective effect.