The constant load on the legs and wearing close uncomfortable shoes can lead to the formation of corns. As a rule, most often they appear on the fingers and cause a certain discomfort when walking. If natoptishs on the toes are not treated, then sooner or later they will make themselves known by severe burning and pain. In addition, they can lead to the development of flatfoot.
Let's figure out how to get rid of corns, as well as what preventive measures can be taken.
What are the toes?
Quite often, many confuse natoptysh with dry calluses. However, these concepts differ. The fact is that natoptysh does not have a rod. They are a seal of the upper layer of the skin on the feet, in other words, the concentration of dead cells.
Natoptysh localized in places where there is a maximum load on the foot. If you put pressure on them, then, as a rule, a person does not feel pain. As you know, women are much more prone to the formation of corns, because they wear high-heeled shoes.
Bears: photos and symptoms
The formation of natopys at different stages can be identified by characteristic symptoms. These include:
- the appearance of redness and swelling in the places of localization of corns;
- the formation of the rough surface of the skin of gray or yellow color, which has no clear boundaries;
- development of keratinization of the skin and the formation of deep cracks;
- the spread of the disease on the foot.
Belltops are flat and convex. If they are not treated, then during walking there will be pain, which will gradually increase. In practice, it occurs when the formation of corns leads to the displacement of the thumb to the side due to its increase in size. In this case, the pain is either intermittent acute or constantly aching character. Due to corns, there may also be soft tissue swelling.
Dermatologist or orthopedist can diagnose natoptysh. As a rule, for this purpose, an external examination and palpation of the legs. Additional diagnostic methods are needed in extremely rare cases: if there was an injury or deformation of the foot is observed.
What are the causes of natoptyshy on the legs?
The formation of natoptysh can be caused by various reasons:
- wearing tight uncomfortable shoes;
- fungal diseases;
- nervous diseases;
- violation of the internal organs;
- circulatory dysfunction;
- excessive sweating of the feet;
- deformation of the bones of the legs;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- the specifics of the profession, for example, are most susceptible to the formation of ballets, athletes, hairdressers, etc.
How to choose comfortable shoes so as not to create natoptysh?
Beauty, of course, requires sacrifice, but your feet need to be kept. If you choose uncomfortable shoes, then natoptysh will certainly appear. Orthopedists give several recommendations on how to choose shoes correctly:
- casual shoes should not be high-heeled;
- too hard insoles increase the load on the legs;
- shoes should not be tight and narrow.
Natoptysh as a result of violations of the internal organs
This seemingly innocuous phenomenon, such as the corns, can be caused by serious malfunctions of the internal organs:
- if natoptysh and dry calluses are localized on the right foot under the little finger, this may indicate liver problems;
- when natoptyshs are formed under the little finger on the left foot, their reason may be in the deviations of the cardiovascular system;
- big toes on the big toes can be signs of thyroid malfunction.
If you see that no methods of treatment help, then you need to consult a doctor and undergo a complete examination of the body. Only by removing the root cause of the formation of corns on the toes, you will get rid of them.
Initially, as already mentioned, you need to find out the cause of the formation of corns and eliminate it. So, first of all, change your shoes, and if the corns are caused by bone deformation or flat-footedness, then go for a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon: he will help you to choose special insoles.
Now it is necessary to remove the beloveds themselves. This can be done in several ways:
- by laser removal;
- with the help of folk remedies.
How to get rid of the problem in the medical way?
Remove keratinized layer using keratolytic cream or gel.
Method of application of keratolytic agents:
- Apply the cream on damaged skin.
- Cover with plaster and leave overnight to soften the sling.
- In the morning, you need to carefully clean off the corneous area of skin with a pumice or a brush.
- This procedure must be carried out several times.
Also for the treatment of corns on the toes, you can use anti-tar patches.
If necessary, relieve pain and inflammation, you can use such tools:
Cold compresses are an effective way to relieve pain and inflammation. Most importantly, remember that if the above methods for eliminating the natoptys on the toes do not help, in no case should you try to cut them yourself!
Surgical removal of corns
Get rid of the corns can be surgically. To this end, in modern medicine are widely used such methods:
- laser therapy.
The cryotherapy method involves treating the damaged skin with liquid nitrogen. Usually, in this way, tenants are removed in a running form. However, many patients say that this method is rather painful, and after cryotherapy, it is important to provide special care for your feet to avoid infection with various infections.
Drilling is done in the usual beauty salon and is used to remove the corns in a light form. As a rule, the procedure itself does not cause pain.
Laser therapy is considered the best way to get rid of corns. It is not only painless, but also quite effective. For complete cure, it is often enough to undergo one procedure, and after some time a new skin appears on the affected area. In order to avoid relapses, you must follow all the doctor's instructions.
We treat natoptysh folk remedies
You can get rid of corns on the toes and with the help of folk remedies. For these purposes, many use baths, compresses, lotions.
Salt baths for feet:
- 1 tbsp. salt dissolve in 1 liter of water at room temperature.
- Lower the legs and hold for about 30 minutes.
- Feet dry and lubricate with cream.
- Feet should be thoroughly steamed in hot water and wiped dry.
- To natoptysh should attach a slice of lemon and roll.
- The procedure should be repeated for several days until the skin softens and then the sling should be carefully removed.
There are a lot of ways to get rid of natoptys on toes, and everyone can easily choose the right one for him. However, it is better to take care of your legs and follow the recommendations of experts, because, as you know, any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. Take care and be healthy!