The golden mustache or, as it is also called, fragrant callus is a herbaceous plant that is widely used in traditional medicine. The plant has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
The golden mustache can grow up to 2 m in length with side shoots up to 1 m. The leaves are oblong. From the plant you can prepare ointments, decoctions, compresses and tinctures.
Golden Usa Tincture: Recipe
There are several recipes for making golden whisker tincture. The most used and common is tincture of golden mustache on vodka, which is prepared in several ways.
- Crush the joints of the lateral shoots of the plant, place them in a dark vessel. Fill with 1 liter of high-quality vodka or medical alcohol. Place the container in a dark and cold place for 2 weeks. Shake the vessel daily for 2 weeks. When the tincture is ready, it will acquire a dark lilac color. After this, be sure to strain the tincture and refrigerate. Apply as needed.
- Squeeze the juice from the golden mustache, add to it vodka or alcohol. The proportions of juice and vodka depend on the nature and severity of the disease. Such a drug is infused for about 10-14 days in a dark and cold place. Periodically, the tincture is shaken.
- Take a plant sprout 15 cm long, chop it and pour 500 ml of 70% alcohol. Insist the remedy for 14 days in a dark place at room temperature. Periodically infusion need to shake. When 2 weeks pass, strain. For external use, a concentrated tincture is used, and for internal use, dilute the product with water (1: 1).
Honey infusions of golden mustache
- Take a glass jar, add 300 g of liquid honey, 3 chopped garlic heads, juice of 4 lemons and 3 chopped golden usa shoots. Put the composition in a dark and cool place for a week. Such a tool well maintains the body tone. Take it for 2 tsp. 2 times a day for 10 minutes before meals. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Take a whole plant (not less than 1 m in length), chop, put in a glass dish, add buckwheat honey in a 1: 1 ratio and 2 parts of Cahors. Means insist about 35 days. Take half an hour before meals 3 times a day and 1 tbsp. l This tincture is very helpful in the treatment of leukemia.
Golden mustache tincture: application
Many people wonder - How to take tincture of golden whiskers? It can be used for the treatment and prevention of many diseases:
- For bruises, tincture of alcohol is used to rub the injured areas. Healers recommend using the tool immediately after the injury - this will avoid pain and bruising. If you make a compress, it relieves swelling, inflammation and pain.
- For diseases of the joints, osteochondrosis and radiculitis rub the inflamed areas and cervical vertebrae with a spirit tincture. The tool relieves pain and inflammation. To enhance the effect, make compresses of golden whiskers: moisten gauze in the product and attach to the sore spot and wrap with polyethylene. To enhance the warming effect, wrap a scarf.
- In case of a stroke, the paralyzed parts of the body are rubbed with alcohol. Regular use of tincture relieves paralysis.
- Folk healers and herbalists recommend taking inside tincture of golden whiskers for colds, flu, bronchitis, thrombophlebitis, ovarian cyst, uterine fibroma, myoma, treatment of lung cancer, stomach and breast cancer. When used inside it is necessary to observe the exact dosage. The course of treatment should not exceed more than 3 weeks, after which a week break is taken. During the break, you can cleanse the body with enterosorbents.
- For the treatment of vision problems take an infusion of alcohol for 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day. Therapy continues until 500 ml of the drug is over.
- For the treatment of gynecological diseases (cyst, fibroma, fibroids, inflammation, etc.) alcoholic infusion is taken for 30 minutes. before meals, and in the morning on an empty stomach. Dilute 10 drops of the product in a glass of clean water and drink it in one gulp. Every day, increase the dose by 1 drop. Gradually bring the number of drops to 35, then reduce the amount by one daily. A full course of treatment is 50 days, after which, a break is taken in 1 week and the course of treatment is repeated.
Gold whisker tincture is an excellent remedy for many diseases. But keep in mind that self-medication may not give proper results. In any case, folk remedies should be auxiliary to drug therapy. All diseases must be treated under the supervision of a physician, so that there are no complications. In addition, the golden mustache can cause allergies, so people prone to this ailment should take it with caution and only after consulting a specialist.