Milk thistle oil is one of the best oils., for its useful properties, it is really priceless.
Oil is extracted in the traditional way of a cold press, this method allows you to save all the most useful qualities of this plant.
It is known that milk Thistle oil contains many different vitamins: A, B and E, but most importantly, The oil contains such a valuable component as silymarin.
Silymarin - It is a component that belongs to the group of hepatoprotectors, it prevents various types of poisons and toxic substances from entering the liver cells. Moreover, using this component can not only prevent harm from toxic substances, but also restore damaged liver cells.
Due to useful multivitamins, polyunsaturated fats, as well as using silymarin, Thistle oil has a beneficial effect not only on liver function, but also on the entire gastrointestinal tract as a whole.
It should be noted that milk thistle oil is also used for other diseases. Milk thistle oil is widely known for its beneficial properties such as immunomodulatory, wound healing, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, choleretic and antiallergic.
Use of milk thistle oil
- The most valuable property of milk thistle oil is to protect the liver from harmful toxins, for example, alcohol. Alcohol is a terrible enemy for the human body, as it carries a destructive force for the organism as a whole. After alcohol abuse, toxins remain in the liver, which, due to their excessive amount, is no longer able to filter out on their own, with the result that harmful toxins remain in the liver, as in a porous sponge and destroy it from the inside. The use of milk Thistle oil is aimed at removing harmful toxins from liver cells, its purification and restoration.
- To date milk thistle oil is the strongest tool that can improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, to improve blood clotting, as well as reduce the risk of blood clots, which is very important for older people who fall into the zone of risk of heart attacks, strokes.
- Thistle oil is also famous for its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Very well, milk Thistle oil heals wounds, abrasions, with the help of it various types of psoriasis go into remission, oil helps to cope with various skin diseases, while it should be taken not only externally but also inside.
- Thistle oil is often used in gynecology as a wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent. With daily use of oil in the form of trays and applicators, the results will be noticeable after a few days.
- Milk thistle oil has not bypassed dentistry, it is an excellent antiseptic in the treatment of periodontal disease, stomatitis and other dental diseases.
- Since milk thistle oil is a “cleaner” of the blood system, it can improve the condition of veins in people suffering from varicose veins.
- Regular consumption of milk thistle oil will help to maintain women's health, as it contains components that allow to improve the metabolic processes of the female body, as well as to put in order the hormonal background.
- To provide a tonic effect on the body, you should use the thistle oil inward 0.5 teaspoon after meals with a small amount of water.
The use of thistle oil in cosmetology
Milk thistle oil is used in cosmetology, as it has components in its structure that can have a beneficial effect on the skin of the face, hands, and décolleté. Thistle oil has a lifting effect, evens the complexion, renews skin cells, makes the skin smooth.
Moreover, milk Thistle oil has an effect on the subcutaneous fatty tissue layer, reducing the signs of cellulite.
Widely known use of milk thistle oil for massage: it is enough to add oil to the base oil, massage oil, rub it on its back and work it out section by section.
Because milk thistle oil enhances microcirculation of the scalp, it promotes fast and proper hair growth, Of course, the hair will not grow a few centimeters at once in a matter of seconds, but natural hair growth will accelerate noticeably.
In order to apply oil in cosmetology, it is necessary to add it to various cosmetics: creams, tonics, lotions, milk, mousses.
Reviews on the use of milk Thistle oil
I use milk thistle oil, it is not very expensive, everyone can afford to buy it. I bought oil especially for hair, they are very rare and often fall out of me, after a month's course of application I noticed a difference, my hair really became thicker, though not by much, but for me this is already a small victory, I have never seen them like that.
When I was in the gastroenterology department, my doctor, in addition to other medications, prescribed milk Thistle oil. It helped me, the stomach quickly recovered.
I have hepatitis B and it is very difficult to live and build a family with my illness because the liver is sick. I constantly felt weak, had no appetite at all, and often wanted to sleep. Once I met a friend on the street and told him about my illness, he advised me to try milk thistle oil, I didn’t believe it and forgot about this conversation. At the doctor's office, I again heard about this oil. I decided to buy it and bought it. Here, I accept it for the third month, the result is: appetite appeared, weakness became less. But I would not advise anyone to take only milk Thistle oil, it is also necessary to treat them with pills prescribed by your doctor.
Thistle oil is a natural healer. It will help maintain health, strengthen and restore it if necessary. Use the gifts of nature! Be healthy and happy!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Catherine