Nature itself has taken care of human health and beauty, creating a linden tree. Linden tea is incredibly useful! Lipa is one of the most popular and effective medicinal plants on Earth!
What is useful lime tea?
In what the benefits of linden tea? What qualities and properties does it have? What diseases can help?
- Lime tea possesses a scaly effect.
- Able to destroy germs and various bacteria.
- Helps with hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Calms the nervous system.
- It has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Renders therapeutic effect on the kidneys.
- Treats infections of the genitourinary system.
- Helps restore teeth health. To do this, rinse your mouth with lime tea.
- Effective in the treatment of colds.
- Helps with hemorrhoids.
- Treats a stomach ulcer.
- Helps with burns.
- Effectively fights acne and acne.
- Fine fights wrinkles.
- Helps with disorders of the digestive system.
- Able to relieve pain during an acute ulcer.
- Lime tea contains substances incredibly similar to female hormones. Therefore, he is able to render rejuvenating effect on the female body.
- Effective for restoring lost menstrual cycle.
- Removes inflammatory processes in the female genital organs.
- It has a healing effect for burns.
- Is able cure hepatitis.
- Effective when coughing.
- It helps the body with intoxication.
- Fights insomnia.
How to brew lime tea?
The classic recipe for brewing linden tea
Take one liter of water and one quarter of linden flowers. Fill the flowers with hot water, let it brew for about fifteen minutes. Do not add sugar to tea. If you really want to make the tea sweeter, add honey to it.
How to make lime tea with angina?
Take one and a half tablespoons of linden flowers and one cup of boiling water. Fill the flowers with water, leave to infuse for twenty minutes, strain. Take one or two glasses before bedtime. You can, with the same tea, gargle.
How to make linden tea for bronchitis?
Take linden flowers, black elderberry and pharmacy chamomile in equal parts. One tablespoon of the mixture brew in one glass of boiling water. Boil for ten minutes, then insist twenty minutes. Strain. Take hot one to two glasses two to three times a day.
How to make lime tea for pharyngitis?
Take one tablespoon of lime and one glass of boiling water. Simmer over low heat for about five minutes. Then, remove from heat and leave for twenty minutes. Then strain. Drink half a glass two or three times a day. (Is an excellent antipyretic). The same tea can gargle.
How to make lime tea with pneumonia?
Take fifty grams of lime, one kilo of two hundred linden honey, one hundred and fifty grams of birch buds, one hundred grams of aloe leaves, one glass of olive oil and two glasses of water. Melt the honey, add crushed aloe in it, transfer. Meanwhile, in two glasses of water. Brew lime and buds, boil for two minutes. When the honey has cooled, squeeze the juice from the kidneys and lime and mix with the honey. Pour the mixture into bottles, add olive oil into bottles, equally. Shake the bottle before use. Take one tablespoon three times a day.
How to make lime tea with painful menstruation and menopause?
Take two tablespoons of linden flowers, fill them with two cups of hot water. Boil for ten minutes. Take before bedtime, two glasses.
Lipa is able to get rid of many diseases and ailments. The only condition is do not abuse lime tea. As they say, medicine in a drop, poison in a cup.