More recently, shrimp were considered an exotic delicacy., because shrimp meat is notable for its tenderness and taste. The product containsmany nutrients, that allows you to equip the human body with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Shrimp meat contains many micronutrient compounds: Calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iodine, cobalt, molybdenum, manganese and sulfur.
- Organic matter is added to the meat., essential amino acids and vitamins: vitamins of group B, D, E, C, A and PP.
- Shrimp contains omega-3 acid, which is necessary for the body to develop fully.
- Calorie shrimp meat is small, which allows you to use the product during diets. 100 g contains only 83 kcal. At the same time the meat is enriched with proteins, acids and protein.
The benefits of shrimp for the body
- Shrimps have a positive effect on heart condition. and blood vessels.
- Reduces the risk of allergies to products acting from the outside.
- Regular consumption of this seafood enhances immunity and prevents the occurrence of cancer.
- Due to the large amount of magnesium, calcium and sodium, the product normalizes metabolism, increasing metabolism.
- Shrimps have a beneficial effect onendocrine system.
- Vitamins and minerals that make up the product, improve the condition of the skin, nails, hair and teeth.
- Thanks to Omega-3 polyunsaturated acid, our body can grow and develop normally.
- Regular consumption of shrimp in food prolongs the youth of a person. Therefore, to abandon their use is not worth it.
- Despite its favor Shrimp can harm the body if used improperly. Shrimps are a nutritious product, but they cannot replace other substances that must enter the human body.
- The product contains bacteria, which can lead to intoxication of the body. Therefore, it is not recommended to use in large quantities.
- Shrimp can absorb radioactive substances, which are contained in sea water. In this regard, it is necessary to carefully and carefully select them when purchasing.
- This seafood containslarge amounts of cholesterol, Only it is still not clear how it is - useful or harmful.
There are several types of shrimp, which ordinary people can afford to buy .. To warm include large varieties: tiger and royal. They are the most expensive. Large shrimps are grown in Brazil, Thailand, Ecuador, China and Vietnam. When buying this seafood, give preference to producers from Latin America. Their products are of high quality and safety, while in Southeast Asia chemicals and antibiotics are added to shrimps.
Cold blooded shrimpshipped from Canada, Denmark, Greenland, Estonia and Norway. This seafood is small in size and low cost.
Shrimps can be bought in canned, chilled, fresh frozen and frozen-cooked. When buying, give preference to fresh-frozen product., as it contains more vitamins and trace elements.
How to make a healthy shrimp salad?
- Lettuce - 50 g
- Stripped asparagus - 80 g
- Fresh cucumber - 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- Sweet pepper (red and yellow) - 150 g
- Red onion - 20 g
- Stripped squid - 200 g
- Shrimp - 150 g
- Fresh frozen salmon - 100 g
- Scallop - 100 g
- Octopus - 170 g
- Sunflower oil - 70 g
- Lemon juice - to taste
- Honey - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Grain mustard - to taste
- Rinse and narvite lettuce. Put them in a salad bowl.
- Cut the onion into half rings and place on the salad.
- Peel the cucumber. Cut into thin half rings.
- Cut pepper into strips. Fold peppers and cucumbers in a salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, mustard, sunflower oil, honey and salt.
- Heat the pan, add some butter and fry the seafood. Roast for about 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves. Put them on the edges of the serving plate.
- Season the salad with the cooked sauce. Stir.
- Put the salad in the center of the plate.
- Cut the asparagus in half and place on top of the salad.
- Put fried seafood on the salad.
- Salad is ready to eat!
Shrimp - delicious and healthy seafood. In order not to harm the body, carefully select the shrimp. They should not be too bright, as this is the first sign of the presence of dyes and preservatives in them. Do not overdo the use of shrimp, observe the measure.