Pine nuts - seeds of Siberian cedar (Siberian pine). Cedar cones ripen more than a year. Each cone can contain up to 150 nuts. From the seeds of cedar get very tasty and healthy cedar oil. Today, Siberian pine seeds are the most expensive compared to other nuts.
Many people like to eat pine nuts and add them to different dishes, and this is not only delicious. Pine nuts have various beneficial properties..
Pine nuts: calorie
Siberian pine seedsvery calories. 100 g of nuts are contained 673 kcal. Those who are overweight and want to lose weight should not abuse pine nuts, despite their beneficial properties. But still they help in losing weight.
Cedar seeds contribute to the rapid saturation of the body, which allows a person to eat less.
Pine nuts: good
Pine nuts contain large amounts of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins.. The seed contains 19 amino acids: lysine, valine, lecine, arginine, lecine, tryptophan, isoleucine, etc. Most amino acids are indispensable for the human body.
Pine nuts contain vitamins A, E, vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B3).Thanks to vitamin A, which is contained in pine nuts, the body develops normally. Vitamin B1 beneficial effect on the cardiovascular, endocrine, digestive and nervous system. Vitamin B2 improves eyesight, forms tissues and stimulates normal liver function. Vitamin b3 improves digestion and blood formation. Vitamin E promotes better absorption of other vitamins.
Pine nuts also contain a large amount of trace elements:
- Manganese, essential for fat metabolism, hormones and cartilage.
- Molybdenum, which prevents the occurrence of anemia and stimulates carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Magnesium required for soft tissue.
- Silicon, necessary for elastic fabrics.
- Zinc, which contributes to the rapid healing of wounds and tissue repair.
- Copper is necessary for the appearance of blood cells.
- Vanadium, which prevents the formation of cholesterol and ensures healthy teeth.
- Salts of titanium, barium, silver, aluminum, cobalt and sodium.
Useful and shell pine nuts, which contains a large amount of fiber, sugar, amino acids, trace elements and tannins.
Seeds of Siberian cedar are useful for pregnant women, children and teenagers., as they contain arginine, which contributes to the normal development. They have a beneficial effect on the mental and physical development of the growing body. Nuts are useful for men because they increase potency.
Pine nuts: properties
The seeds of the Siberian cedar perform following functions:
- Strengthen health and immunity.
- Restore the strength of the body.
- Regenerate cells.
- Contribute to the rejuvenation of the body.
- They remove cholesterol from the body.
- Prevent the appearance of cancerous tumors.
- Stimulate the breakdown of food.
- Improve brain function.
The optimal dose of use - 50 g per day. Pine nuts due to their beneficial properties are often used not only in cooking, but also in cosmetology and medicine.
Pine nuts: harm
Pine nuts have almost no contraindications., therefore, they can be eaten by absolutely everyone. They have virtually no harmful properties, so they do not pose any danger to health.
- However in large quantities pine nuts can harm the liver due to the high bitterness content in them. Bitterness in the mouth speaks of disorders in the body, therefore, feeling a bitter taste after consumption, do not overeat.
- Nuts, eaten in large quantities, cancause irritation of the oral cavity.
- It is not recommended to use cedar seeds with individual intolerance.
- Cedar oil, made by the wrong technology, can cause significant harm to the body. Cold pressed oil is considered useful. For the sake of profit, producers pour pine nuts with gasoline or other liquid to extract the oil. When gasoline disappears, cedar oil remains in the tank, which is then sold in stores. This oil will not be useful.
Pine nuts - an indispensable product for the content of useful elements.. They are useful to almost everyone - from children to the elderly. Cedar trees themselves also have beneficial properties.. Staying in a cedar grove, a person can significantly improve their health. Sterile air, a large amount of oxygen, phytoncides and negative ions promote health.
Choose pine nuts carefully.. It is better to give preference to nuts in the shell, since they contain more useful elements. Do not overdo it with their use, so as not to harm the body. Eat raw nuts and add them to culinary dishes, to be healthy and beautiful.