Kiwi- exotic fruit, who appeared in China and managed to get the recognition and love of both adults and children. The name of the kiwi received from the New Zealand bird kiwi-kiwi, which resembles fruit in appearance.
It is believed that Kiwi is one of the most healthy fruits. In ancient times it was believed that kiwi is the food of the Gods, which gives them strength and power.
Kiwi can be bought at any time of the year. It has a pleasant sweet-sour taste, soft green flesh and a fleecy skin..
What is part of kiwi?
- Kiwi contains in its composition a large amount of vitamins: A, C, D, E and folic acid, as well as pyridoxine.
- One fruit of kiwi contains the daily rate of vitamin C, which is necessary for the human body. In addition to vitamin C, kiwi contains fiber, vitamins B1, B2, B6, PP, salts of potassium and calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus and zinc. Due to the large amount of vitamins, kiwi has beneficial properties.
Calorie Kiwi is small- only 48 kcal per 100 g, so it can be consumed during the diet.
Kiwi: useful properties
- Due to the high content of vitamin C in the fruits of kiwi, fruit helps to fight stress. Therefore, students, students and people with a weak nervous system should eat at least 1 kiwi a day.
- Vitamin C in combination with magnesiumreduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Kiwi strengthens immunity, prevents the risk of colds. Therefore, it is recommended to use it in the period of avitaminosis (spring and autumn).
- Kiwi helps to lose weight and helps burn fat. It is necessary for people suffering from excess weight.
- Fruit removes toxins from the body, and also prevents the development of oncological diseases.
- Due to the high content of folic acid, kiwi fruit is recommended for pregnant women and people with poor eyesight.
- Thanks to vitamin A and B vitamins, Kiwi strengthens bones and prevents their injury.
- Kiwi removes excess salt from the body.
- Regular use of kiwi slows graying hair.
- Fiber, which is part of the fruit, removes cholesterol from the bodynormalizes digestion.
- Trace elements strengthen the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, this reduces the development of atherosclerosis and blood clots.
- To get rid of heartburn and heaviness in the stomach, you should eat 2 kiwis after a meal.
- Kiwi stimulates collagen synthesis, restores DNA cells and strengthens hair follicles.
- Vitamin E is a beauty vitamin, therefore Kiwi cleans skin well, making it supple and resilient. Well do face masks from kiwi.
- Kiwi- Excellent prevention from urolithiasis and rheumatism.
- Thanks to potassium, kiwi helps to treat hypertension.
- Fruit helps to digest proteins., therefore, it is recommended to use it with meat dishes.
- If you eat 2 - 3 pcs. kiwi a day then a month later You will feel refreshed.: mood will improve, performance will increase, energy will appear. You will feel an unexpected surge of strength and be able to "move mountains."
- Thanks to antioxidants, Kiwi removes harmful microbes and bacteria from the stomach and intestines.
Despite the huge number of useful properties of kiwi fruit, there are also contraindications for the fruit. True, they are few.
Kiwi should not be consumed in large quantities.
- Kiwi- It is a citrus fruit that can cause allergies. Therefore, it is not recommended for people who are prone to allergic reactions. In this case, you need to eat no more than 1 fruit per day, and children at all - no more than 1 tsp. in a day.
- Fruit is not recommended for people who suffer. diarrhea, because Kiwi has laxative effect.
- It is not recommended to use kiwi fruit for people with high acidity of the stomach, otherwise, gastritis may develop or even worse - a stomach ulcer.
- Kiwi is contraindicated in children under 5 years old. The fact is that due to kiwi some diseases can develop: swelling of the tongue, pharyngeal dermatosis and collapse of the tongue.
Kiwi - a very healthy fruit, which has virtually no contraindications. Therefore, eat kiwi, then you will always be beautiful, healthy and full of energy!