In folk medicine, many useful recipes, they help people cope with various diseases. One of these remedies is badger fat. As a medicine, he has been known to man for several centuries.
Fat is a large part of the substance prostaglandin, which is made from unsaturated fatty acids, it dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow. Many consider it almost a panacea for all diseases.
What is the use of badger fat? Increases immunity, stimulates protein metabolism, blood circulation, increases the rate of metabolism. In addition, it can affect tubercle bacilli, affects digestion, heals wounds. Fat absorption by the body is 100%.
How to take badger fat for prevention?
There are 3 different ways:
- The first method is reception in the morning. Before you have breakfast for 30-40min (1 tbsp. L.).
- In the afternoon, 30 - 40 minutes before lunch (1 tbsp. L.) And at night (1 tbsp. L.).
- 2-3 hours after lunch (1 tbsp.).
Prevention continue for 2 weeks.
This means is poured with a decoction of rosehips or hypericum flowers. Also mix the slightly warmed fat with natural honey in proportion: 70 ml of honey per 200 ml of fat.
The tool improves the human immune system, and with it all the processes that are associated with the metabolism in the body. For this you need for 2 weeks, every morning for 30 minutes before eating drink 0.5 tbsp. milk with 1 tsp. honey and 1 tsp. fat badger.
Helps to cope with serious diseases:
- General exhaustion;
- chronic pneumonia;
- ulcers and some types of asthma.
- Linoleic and lolinic acids, necessary for normal human life and the functioning of cellular and subcellular membranes. Maintain cholesterol at a normal level and regulate sugar. These acids can get to a human body only with food, are not made independently.
- Vitamins A and B. The presence of vitamin A perfectly affects the skin, hair and nails, keeps them in good condition, improves eyesight, slows the aging of the body. Vitamin B is a good source of energy.
- Many minerals that play a huge role in metabolism.
- Oleic acid inhibits the growth of tumors and activates the production of antioxidants.
- children under 7 years old;
- diseases of the biliary tract.
How to take the substance inside?
Patients with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), heart disease can be consumed with meals 3 times a day for 4 weeks. It also provides effective help for laryngitis. Take undiluted, 1 tbsp. l 2 times a day.
Balsam on badger fat. It consists of honey, badger oil, walnut oil, pollen and mummy. Take 2 times a day for 2 tsp. This balm is very good for diseases of the respiratory tract, stomach, nervous and endocrine systems.
Good remedy "Barsukov" consisting entirely of melted fat and "Sustamed." The shelf life of these products is about 18 months. Helps with hemorrhoids.
- It blocks inflammation, promotes healing of wounds, and acts as an excellent antibacterial agent for some types of ulcers, burns and pressure sores. On the affected part of the body is applied with a thin layer.
- Used in various inflammatory processes, when it is necessary to quickly remove the tumor and reduce pain.
- For skin diseases, the product should be used with caution, otherwise it can cause an allergic reaction and complicate the disease. You can use badger fat with psoriasis and dermatitis, neurodermatitis.
- For ear inflammations, badger fat is buried in it along with chicken fat and onion juice.
Ointment for osteoarthritis and osteochondrosis:
Melt the main ingredient, add to it 10 drops of lavender oil, 1.5 tbsp. l vegetable oil, 5 drops of tea tree essential oil. Components are well mixed and crushed. Keep mixture in the refrigerator.
How to take badger fat when coughing? At bedtime, rub chest, back and legs with baked fat. Use at least 7 days. To accept inside together with honey or broth of a dogrose in the ratio 1: 3. Adults - 1 tbsp. l., and children add to tea 2 times a day, after dinner, before bedtime.
How to take badger fat with bronchitis and pneumonia? For severe forms (tuberculosis, pneumonia, bronchitis) - 1 month, then take a break for 2 weeks, and then repeat the course.
Although badger fat and a lot of useful properties, do not forget that this is not a medicine, although you can get it in some pharmacies. Before you begin, you need to talk with your doctor. In addition, fat, like other drugs, has contraindications, which should not be forgotten.
Side effects may occur while taking: nausea, diarrhea, allergic reactions (rash, itching, angioedema, etc.).