Lice (pediculosis) - a problem that anyone can face. These small parasites are very prolific, so they quickly affect the scalp. Lice are bloodsucking insects, the mention of which dates back to the times of Aristotle. In the modern world there are many effective means of treatment of pediculosis, but many still turn to folk remedies. One of the proven methods recognized tar soap.
Pediculosis: symptoms of parasites
The main symptom of the presence of lice include:
- Itching at the site of insect spread, which can be worse at night. True, people with thick scalp may not feel bites;
- When examining the patient, you can see the place of bites and irritations. Themselves lice on the head is almost invisible;
- At the site of the bite you can find gray-blue specks that itch;
- In the hair in bright light you can find nits - eggs laid by lice.
If you do not start treatment in time, the parasites will spread at an incredible speed, infecting your family members. In addition, neglecting treatment can develop into chronic lice. This phenomenon is most often observed in the homeless.
In no case do not run the spread of insects, since then it will be more difficult to get rid of them. When lice are found, immediately go to the pharmacy for a special tool or use the popular recipes, which include tar soap. At the end of treatment after some time it is recommended to undergo a second course.
Does tar lice soap help? How to use it?
Tar is a viscous, thick and resin-like substance that is obtained from the bark of trees by dry distillation. Currently, tar is not used in its pure form, but in different concentrations it can be found in many cosmetic and medicinal products.
It has a strong antiseptic, antifungal, regenerating and antimicrobial action. The substance relieves well itching and dries, restores and heals the skin and hair. The tar-based products are used to treat eczema, psoriasis, lice, dandruff, demodicosis, acne and acne.
Tar soap against lice has long been popular: it is available, harmless and effective. With proper use of this soap, you do not have to buy additional funds from lice.-
Lye in a company with tar is a powerful weapon against many skin and hair problems. A pronounced antiseptic and insecticidal action literally within 15 minutes will quickly destroy the lice. In addition, alkali has a negative effect on their eggs, which prevents the recurrence of parasites. Thanks to natural ingredients, tar soap can be used for allergies and children.
Mode of application
Proper use of tar soap for lice will save you from harmful contact with chemicals, which is especially important for children, pregnant and lactating women. As a rule, it removes insects from the first time, but if necessary, you can repeat the procedure. There will definitely be no harm, and the hair will be shiny and silky. But it is not recommended to abuse tar soap, as it has a drying effect. For oily and normal scalp, it is recommended to use it no more than once a week, and for dry skin it will be enough once every 2 weeks.
To remove lice tar soap, enough to wash their heads. Wet your hair, generously lather them with a means, lather into thick foam and leave, without rinsing for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with running water and blot with a towel. Comb your hair with a comb with occasional teeth, brushing out each strand and removing the nits. Many are frightened by the specific smell of soap, but do not worry, it will pass 10 to 15 minutes after rinsing.
- Marina: A child brought lice from the kindergarten. I decided to try tar soap, as it is natural. Did everything according to the instructions, but did not help. Maybe I ran into a fake, but I had to go to the pharmacy for a special tool.
- Eugene: After a trip to the sea, my wife and I returned with lice (probably caught on a train). Friends advised tar soap. We bought it in the hypermarket, added more natural tar and soaped up my head. We held not 15 minutes, but 30, and the result surprised us. Lice got rid of, and the nits then did not bother us. In general, we all recommend tar soap from lice, it really helps.
- Vasilisa: The eldest daughter came from the camp with lice. I decided to use the good old tar soap. I bought it at the pharmacy and washed my baby's head for several days in a row, because it didn’t help from the 1st time. In general, after 4 days we completely got rid of these parasites. Now my tar soap soap for prevention once every 2 weeks.
- Elya: On the advice of my grandmother, I bought tar soap from lice. She washed her hair 5 times, but they still crawled. I had to buy a chemical-based drug, with which I brought out insects in just one day.
Lice are parasitic blood-sucking insects that can appear in every person. It doesn’t matter if you are hygienic or not, your child can bring them from school, kindergarten or camp. In addition, lice can be picked up in public transport or in the store, trying on clothes. In general, if you are faced with such a problem, do not panic. To combat pediculosis, you can use pharmaceutical preparations or use popular recipes, for example, tar soap.