A visit to the gym and beauty treatments help preserve and emphasize natural beauty. But sometimes there are unexpected problems that spoil the appearance. Such an unpleasant surprise can be wen on the body. What are the reasons for their formation and how to remove them quickly and safely?
In order to notice the development of the disease in time, you need to remember how the wen looks on the body. This increase in the number of fat cells in a limited area of the body is also called a lipoma. This is a round tumor with a size of 0.5 cm or more, resembling a tumor. It is mobile, located under the skin (and the skin is not inflamed), sometimes formed inside the peritoneum. A wen can be mild and moderately dense, but the person does not feel pain when touched.
Lipomas threaten health if:
- grow strongly, squeezing the nerves, organs, tissues and preventing their blood supply;
- are infected due to damage by clothing or other objects;
- become malignant.
- Fortunately, the degeneration of wen into cancer happens very rarely.
Fat cells under the skin becomes more due to:
- pathologies of the liver and biliary tract, which leads to slagging of the body;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- hormonal imbalance;
- malfunctions of the endocrine system, pancreas and pituitary;
- deterioration of blood circulation;
- slowing down tissue repair;
- sebaceous glands;
- neurotrophic disorders in this part of the body;
- alcohol abuse;
- improper preparation of the diet;
- metabolic disorders, especially leading to a lack of proteins in the body;
- excess of harmful additives in food;
- sedentary lifestyle;
Shed light on the problem
In order to determine why single or multiple wen appear on the body in each particular case, it is necessary to be examined in the clinic. First of all, the patient needs a visual examination of a dermatologist or surgeon with palpation. If the doctor suspects that the lipoma grows into organs, muscle or bone tissue, he will refer the patient to:
- computed or magnetic resonance imaging.
In case of large sized fats, it is necessary to take a biopsy sample, that is, to separate a part of the formation and to check whether its cells are not cancerous.
If there are a lot of lipomas, the condition is defined as lipomatosis. In this case, you need a general and biochemical blood tests to establish the "condition" of the body and hormonal parameters. And also not to do without consulting the following specialists:
- a gastroenterologist;
- ophthalmologist (if tissue near the eye is affected).
As a result of these diagnostic procedures, not only will the reasons for the appearance of Wen on the body become clear, but it will also be easier to understand how to get rid of these tumors and correct your lifestyle so that they do not reappear.
What will help in the hospital?
Small lipomas (up to 3 cm) are eliminated in this way:
- In the syringe dialed 0.3 ml of Diprospana.
- Under local anesthesia, 1-2 deep holes are made with a thin needle, and then the therapeutic fluid is gradually injected into the neoplasm.
- After 10 minutes, repeat the action.
- After this injection for 1.5-2 months, the wen significantly decreases or disappears altogether. But if there is:
- lipoma inflammation and tenderness;
- large size or its rapid increase;
- tissue damage during growth;
- urgent removal is necessary. Taking into account the volume, placement and type of tumor, the doctor decides what will be the surgical treatment of wen on the body.
Excision of external and internal tumors
The lipoma is removed along with the capsule, so the risk of recurrence is very low. But with excision, the imposition of cosmetic seams does not guarantee the absence of scars or scars. Tumors measuring 2-4 cm are removed under local anesthesia, and larger tumors - under general anesthesia, with hospitalization for 3 days.
Laser removal of lipomas in open areas of the body
Precision method, the use of which injures the skin is minimal. Anesthesia during laser removal is local, as a rule, there are no traces after the operation, and full recovery occurs as soon as possible.
Puncture-aspiration method of removing subcutaneous wen on the body
Using a syringe or an electric pump, the doctor pumps out the contents of the lipoma, leaving no cosmetic defects. But the risk of the resumption of the disease increases, since the capsule of the wen was not excised.
Radio wave operation
The formation of a size of 3-5 cm, which affects the open space, can be completely removed with a radio wave scalpel. After such an intervention, in a week the skin will acquire an absolutely healthy appearance.
Tissue of small Wents is easy to destroy, freezing them with liquid nitrogen. On the skin will not remain nothing but faint scars or tiny pigment spots.
Can a lipoma dissolve at home?
Is it possible and how to treat wen on the body folk remedies? Indeed, unconventional methods are quite effective, but only if the size of the wen is very small and there is no proliferation, inflammation, damage to the adjacent organs.
If the wen has just started to form, the process may be frequently smeared with ichthyol ointment or Vishnevsky ointment. Small tumors often disappear after 3-week lubrication with hydrogen peroxide or compresses from the broth of the celandine.
Wheat grain compress
- Grind 25 grams of wheat grains in a coffee grinder.
- Dilute the mass with a small amount of water to make it sticky, and rub it into a uniform texture.
- Put the obtained substance on a bandage and press firmly to the lipoma.
- Bandage cover with cellophane, put a bandage on top.
- Do not remove the compress for 2 days, then make a new one.
- For success, do 6 procedures.
- Crush 5 slices of fresh spring garlic to gruel.
- Add some sunflower oil to mush to increase its thickness.
- Rub the resulting ointment into the growth as often as possible.
- You can also make compresses from shabby fresh onions. They should be changed 2 times a day. Pain and burning - a sign that treatment with garlic and onions does not suit you.
Compress "Healing sheet"
- Wash the leaf of the plant with a golden mustache and knead slightly.
- Apply greens to the tumor, wrapped with polyethylene and a warm towel on top.
- Do such procedures twice a day for 14 days.
- Hemlock to reduce fat tumors
- 2 tbsp. l hemlock grass chop and pour 500 ml of olive oil.
- Infuse medicine in a dark cool place for 21 days.
- Filter the finished infusion and place in the refrigerator.
- Lubricate the affected parts with the resulting preparation.
- Finely chop the ivy leaves and cover with vodka in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Leave the solution in a dark room for 3 weeks.
- Drain the liquid and apply the remaining gruel on the area of the wen overnight.
- Heal until complete resorption of the tumor.
Massage with lamb fat
- Melt ram fat on low intensity fire.
- Wait until the product has cooled down a little and put a cotton pad in it.
- About a third of an hour, thoroughly wipe the lipoma with this disc, making massaging movements.
- The course of treatment is 7-10 massages. After 5 procedures it is noticeable that the wen has decreased.
Birch buds tincture
- In late March-early April, collect birch buds.
- Fill the raw material with 70% alcohol and place in a dark place for 10 days.
- Treat wenders with this tincture 4-5 times a day for a month.
- Dissolve medical or cosmetic clay (25 g) with water to make a thick dough.
- Form a disc from the dough and place it on the lipoma before bedtime.
- In the morning, remove the clay.
- Compresses should be repeated every day until the lipoma opens.
- Prepare fresh preparation before use.
- Crush the fresh leaves of the medicinal plant to a state of gruel.
- Lubricate with a balm bandage and tie it to the affected skin, fix with a film on top.
- After half an hour, remove the bandage.
In addition to local treatment of lipomatosis, you can try to help your body to establish metabolic processes. Add cinnamon daily to salads, soups, pastries, and drinks. 1 tbsp. l per day this fragrant spice will be enough.
Do not forget that self-medication can harm a person, especially if we are talking about radical actions. Wen can not:
- cauterize with iodine or squeeze;
- damage by friction of clothing;
- self delete.
In most cases, such actions lead to serious complications and a significant cosmetic defect.
The appearance of a small wen on the body is not a reason for panic, because within 1-2 months you can get rid of this defect with simple natural medicines. The situation is complicated if the neoplasms are large or there are many of them - then you can not do without medical care. Do not try to remove the tumor yourself: it will only cause harm. But doctors will remove lipomas without pain and consequences. Beauty and health to you!