Stretching at home includes exercises for stretching the ligaments and muscles, which allow you to maintain posture, get rid of muscle pain, improve mobility and flexibility of the body.
After stretching, the muscles relax, become more elastic, their blood supply improves. Stretching at home allows you to strengthen the blood vessels and joints. After stretching, joints become more mobile and less prone to injury.
How to prepare the muscles for stretching?
- Before stretching, you must follow a few rules, which will help prepare the body:
- Before you begin to stretch, you need to warm up well. To do this, fit any way: jump rope, jogging, simulator, jumping, etc.
- Do not believe that the muscles must necessarily stretch to the pain - this is not so! Need regularity of classes, rather than a debilitating pain, after which you can do nothing.
- Do the exercises without interruption, strictly in order - then there will be a result!
Exercises for stretching at home
- Put your legs shoulder-width apart, put your hands on your belt. Tilt left and right 12 times.
- Legs - shoulder-width apart, arms - at the waist. Perform a circular rotation of the trunk. Spin 8 times in each direction.
- Put your legs shoulder-width apart, put your hands behind your head. Make circular movements with your pelvis. Do the exercise 8 times in each direction.
- Legs - together, hands - on the knees. Do 8 times in each direction circular rotation of the knees.
- Lift the leg forward, bend it at the knee, put your hands on the belt. 8 times make a circular motion with the leg bent at the knee. Do the same exercise with the other leg.
- Feet - together. Make in this position 12 springy slopes.
- Place your legs double the width of your shoulders. In this position, make 12 springy bends forward.
- Put your legs 1.5 wide shoulders. Grab the feet with your hands. In this position, squat as low as possible. The back should be straight, and the pelvis should be pulled back. Do this exercise for 1 minute.
- Get on your knees, hands - "in the castle." Make 6 squats in each direction: left-right, touching the floor with the buttocks.
- Sit on the floor, legs - together. Perform 12 spring exercises ahead.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your elbows. Straighten your arms and bend your back, lift your head up. In this position, hold on for at least 40 seconds.
- Lie on your stomach and hold the feet with both hands. Bend your back, lift your head up. Hold this position for 40 seconds.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees. Straighten your arms and argue your back. Hold this position for 40 seconds.
- Get on your knees, grasp the ankles with your hands. Bend your back. Hold this position for 40 seconds.
- Make a bridge and wait 40 seconds.
Stretching the legs at home
- Lunge to the right side - move your body weight on the right leg, left leg - stretched. At the same time, turn the torso 90 degrees, moving the body weight on the left leg, straighten the right leg. Do this exercise 10 times on each leg.
- Get on your knees, spreading them as wide as possible. Feet look to the side. Make in this position 12 squats. Buttocks touch the floor.
- Sit on the floor, put your legs together. Make 12 springy bends forward.
- Sit on the floor, stretch the right leg, and the left - bend at the knee. Press the left foot to the right thigh. In this position, make 8 bends forward to each leg, changing their position.
- Continuing to sit on the floor, stretch the right leg, and the left - bend and pull back. Bend forward. In this position, make 12 springy slopes for each leg.
- Sitting on the floor, put your legs together. Use your elbows to spread your legs apart. Exercise is repeated 15 times.
- Sit on the floor, try to throw by the neck alternately right and left leg.
- Sitting on the floor, connect the feet together. Clasp the palm of the foot, without bending the neck and not pressing the shoulders, pull forward.
- Stand up. Feet - together. Keeping your legs straight, palms drawn to the floor. Fix the position for 1 minute.
- Place your legs as wide as possible, put your hands on the floor and slowly lower yourself down. Extend the exercise time each time. The exercise begins with 30 seconds.
See also:How to get on the bridge?
Stretching at home- An effective tool for training all muscle groups, as well as an excellent tool for maintaining beautiful posture and the entire body as a whole..
About the types of stretching, its benefits for the body and other sets of exercises, read the article What you need to know about stretching ?.
Health to you!