Spruce - a symbol of New Year's holidays in many countries around the world. It brings people joy and a sense of magic. But not only ... It turns out that this tree is a real doctor! Spruce cones, for example, have analgesic anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, choleretic and diuretic properties. They also contain a lot of vitamin C.
Spruce cones treatment
- Fir cones are a cure for many ailments. Substances that contain fir cones, regulate metabolism and improve blood circulation. The essential oil of this plant has a diuretic and antimicrobial effect.
- By holding a little lump between your palms, you can get rid of negative energy. After the bath, it is useful to apply them to damaged and bruised places on the body. They relieve pain and heal shallow wounds well.
- For the prevention of vitamin C deficiency, they use an infusion of fir cones. In addition, it is taken for chronic diseases of the respiratory system, for colds, diseases of the urinary tract and kidneys.
- Infusion of fir cones helps with chronic tonsillitis, sore throat, laryngitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, rhinitis and sinusitis. Effectively do inhalation with it. Infusion is equally useful for adults and children.
- Boils, pustules, abrasions, wounds and other skin diseases are treated with an ointment made from crushed resin of fir cones. Baths of them help to relieve gout and joint damage in case of rheumatism, as well as to relax after a hard day. To do this, make a decoction and add it to the water.
- Spruce decoction on milk and pine cones is used for body aches.
With colds, tasty jam from spruce cones helps.
Fir cones jam
Spruce cones jam is not just exotic, it is a healing tool that helps with colds. In addition, it is an excellent tool to relieve fatigue and maintain immunity. If your body is depleted, you have chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, sensitive gums are concerned, or hemoglobin is lowered, then you simply need this product.
- Water - 10 glasses
- Young bumps - 1kg
- Sugar - 1 kg
Cones for jam is best to collect in the first days of July.
- Pick cones, wash them from the remains of pine needles and cover with cold water for 24 hours. Pour sugar into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Sugar should be completely dissolved in water. Put soaked cones into hot syrup and boil.
- If desired, when cooking, you can add another 1 tsp. lemon juice. Jam spread on sterilized jars and roll up. Keep the delicacy, which resembles honey in color and consistency, keep it in the fridge.
- Take it should be 1 tbsp. l in a day. Best of all, this kind of jam goes well with green tea.
Spruce conifer tincture
Tincture or, as it is also called in another way, the wine from spruce cones helps to reduce pressure, and also serves as a preventive measure for heart attacks and strokes.
- Young cones - 1/2 three-liter jars
- Water - 2 l
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Cut the young spruce cones as small as possible and put them in a 3-liter jar, filling it in about half. Boil and cool pure water, add 1 tbsp. sugar and fill the cones to the top. Then cover the jar with gauze and leave it in a dark place.
- After about a week, pour the liquid into another container, repeat the process with the remaining bumps.
- After another week, mix the liquids from the two containers and leave them for the same period again.
- Your tincture is ready! It must be taken three times a day and 1 tbsp. l
Alcohol tincture recipe
- Young bumps - 1kg
- Sugar - 0.5 kg
- Alcohol - 0.5 tbsp.
- Rinse the cones and trim their tails. Put the prepared raw material in a jar, sprinkling with several layers of sugar. Cover the jars with gauze and leave them for 3 weeks. After this time, the juice, which will be lumped, drain and mix with alcohol. Pour the mixture into bottles, close and let it brew for 2 months. The longer the liquor will infuse, the more effective it is.
- If you make a tincture for treating children, then the amount of alcohol should be reduced. 250 ml of juice cones add just a glass of alcohol. Do the rest, as in the recipe for adults. Children with cough tincture, let's give 1 tsp. three times a day.
Look for healing from nature! It is not necessary to spend money on expensive drugs, when instead of pills you can cope with the disease proven folk remedies. Fir cones are a good example!