Frequent headaches can occur due to spasms of cerebral vessels..It is wrong to think that spasms of cerebral vessels can only be in people of middle and old age. Schoolchildren and students in recent years also suffer from this disease. The disease has rejuvenated due to poor ecology and non-compliance by young people with the basics of a healthy lifestyle.
Spasms of blood vessels prevent good saturation of brain cells with oxygen, blood circulation and brain nutrition are impaired.Sometimes a spasm of cerebral vessels can cause an increase in intracranial pressure, as well as pathologies in the blood supply to the brain and even a brain tumor. And all the deviations from the norm signals our body. It is only necessary to be able to recognize these signals.
The main symptoms of cerebral vasospasm
Very often at a young age, cerebral vascular spasms occur due to stress, overwork, prolonged sleep deprivation. Older people have cerebral vascular spasms due to various health problems: osteochondrosis, etc.
How to recognize cerebral vasospasm? To do this, check for yourself the following symptoms:
- noise in ears,
- memory loss
- loss or decrease in performance,
- severe fatigue, even from simple cases.
Here are the main symptoms of cerebral vascular spasms. They can occur absolutely at any age.
Other symptoms of cerebral spasm
The main causes of spasm of the vessel say about small deviations from the norm. More serious violations signal the following symptoms:
- In certain areas of the head, a narrowing of the lumen of the vertebrae occurs in the cervical spine. Because of this, the blood supply to the brain is impaired. The blood already passes badly through the vessels of the neck, its movement is difficult. This symptom occurs in patients with osteochondrosis.
- Symptoms of a spasm of cerebral vessels also include speech pathology.
- More serious body signals are nausea, severe dizziness, loss of consciousness.
- Pain in the left or right side of the body.
- Loss of spatial orientation.
- Gaps in memory and mental disorders. A person can read words and not understand their meaning. A person does not immediately respond to requests, questions, may let words and letters when talking, speak in a whisper. Often in such a state it seems to a person that he is asleep or wants to sleep badly, he may have a confused consciousness.
remember, that spasm of cerebral vessels is a rather serious violation of health. Therefore, at the first symptoms, consult a doctor.
Do not make the disease develop further! After all, a spasm of cerebral vessels is fraught with more serious health problems: increased intracranial pressure, brain tumors and other pathologies in the blood supply to the brain.