Nature has provided us with everything necessary for a full life. Only at this stage, man was able to find far from all the gifts of a wise creator. One of the last such discoveries was shark oil. The benefits and harms of this product are still being investigated, although many healing properties, for example, in the field of cosmetology and rheumatology, have already been proven.
New generation drugs
Medicines based on natural ingredients are often the most effective - it is not a secret to anyone. For many years, scientists have tried to understand the viability of certain organisms - in particular, sharks, which not only live on Earth for millions of years, but also have enormous immunity.
Initially, it was believed that the cartilage of this sea predator ensures the body's resistance to infections and bacteria. However, ichthyologists soon proved that shark oil contained in the liver of this fish provides such protection. And now it is widely used in medicine, mainly as a dietary supplement. Scientists hope to soon prove the effectiveness of the drug in the fight against HIV.
Unique set of substances
Even the ancient people believed that the capture of a shark promises them incredible luck. Drugs for treating any health problems were prepared from all parts of the captured animal - even the teeth and fins were used. Today the most valuable is the fat of the sea predator. It contains:
- carotene, vitamin D and vitamin E, which is responsible for the youth of cells, as well as trace elements such as iron, zinc and copper - a combination that can withstand a considerable number of human diseases;
- squalamine is an antibiotic-like substance that successfully fights viruses (including fevers, advanced forms of hepatitis);
- squalene - an antiviral compound with a therapeutic effect on inflammation and skin problems, as well as improving metabolism and accelerating cell renewal;
- poly-saturated acids that remove cholesterol from vessels and thereby prevent thrombosis;
- Alkylglycerol is a stimulator of the body's protective functions, which saturates the cells of the tissues with the necessary amount of oxygen, and also is the prevention of cancer tumors, protects the body from the effects of chemotherapy on it. In nature, this intracellular antioxidant is rare, and the number that is present in the fat of the liver of sharks, second only to mother's milk.
Forms of release
The fat obtained from the liver of the sea predator is used in various forms. It:
- Dietary supplements;
The use of one form or another is determined by the disease. But experts recommend giving preference to shark oil in capsules, which, according to the instructions for use, can be added to other medicines or used in their pure form.
The most active shark oil is used to treat joints. In the reviews, patients note that under its influence, the recovery of tissues that have been damaged by diseases is accelerated. In addition, preparations for predatory fish oil:
- normalize blood pressure;
- are diabetes prevention;
- protect against cerebral hemorrhages and heart valve disorders;
- improve the overall physical condition of people with asthma, allergies;
- facilitate the course of anemia, hepatosis and psoriasis;
- treat insomnia;
- help to cope with depression.
To enhance the action of shark oil, plant extracts and trace elements are added to medicines.
Contraindications and restrictions
Despite the valuable set of properties, shark oil should be used with caution. This is especially true for pregnant and lactating women. During this period of life, it is better to use creams and ointments on the basis of such a strong natural substance, and to refuse to take capsules.
Drugs with marine predator fat have such a strong composition that they can cause a "loopback" effect - when, having improved health, they provoke even more serious problems in the body when used excessively. Therefore, in strict dosage, the drugs are used for:
- excess weight;
- vascular and heart diseases;
Strict ban on the use of fat predatory fish exists for people who have sea foods cause allergies.
As a rule, people who have tried shark oil, leave positive feedback. Especially those who treat the joints with this drug. Athletes, dancers - a category of patients who know firsthand what a sick limb is. After 1-1.5 months of applying shark fat, there is a noticeable relief, and the joint tissue begins to recover. Also, natural medicine capsules are great for fighting acne and acne. Some girls simply add their contents to the cleanser.
As for the negative opinions about shark fat, then most often it is a complaint of a rash after application or a disorder of the gastrointestinal tract. And in fact, and in another case, be sure to check whether there is an allergy to fish products. If not, then the consumer may have exceeded the allowable rate.
There is a clear advantage in the question of the benefits and harm of shark oil in the direction of the first. No wonder that scientists are still studying the properties of this substance, as well as trying to find all new areas of its application. And yet, it is necessary to take drugs with the fat of the sea predator with caution, taking into account all contraindications and recommendations.