Sea buckthorn can be used not only in cooking, it has found even greater use in traditional medicine.Thanks to its composition of beneficial substances, vitamins and trace elements, sea buckthorn can help in the treatment of diseases of varying complexity, to preserve the beauty and youth for many years.
Sea buckthorn is recognized as the most valuable source of many vitamins.. Its composition is perfectly balanced and is able to compensate for the lack of vitamins in the winter time, preventing the occurrence of spring vitamin deficiency. Due to regular consumption of sea buckthorn in late autumn, you can strengthen your immunity so that you forget about colds and autumn epidemics.
The composition of sea buckthorn
The beneficial properties of sea buckthorn are largely due to the high content of vitamins, organic acids and trace elements in its berries, which are necessary for the treatment and prevention of diseases.
- In the sea buckthorn berries are organic acids: tartaric, oxalic and malic; more than 4% of sugars, a variety of vitamins: C, B1 and B2, PP, P, E and K, carotene and carotenoids; folic acid, flavonoids, manganese, boron and iron, phytoncides, nitrogen-containing compounds, linoleic and oleic fatty acids.
- The bark and sea buckthorn fruit contains serotonin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Sea buckthorn leaves contain tannins, trace elements, volatile production and ascorbic acid. Vitamin K1, betaine and phospholipids help improve the condition in any disease, reduce the pulse rate in angina and prevent atherosclerosis, and beta-sitosterol helps prevent the development of sclerosis.
- The coumarins which are a part of leaves and berries, interfere with formation of blood clots in vessels.
Useful properties of sea buckthorn oil
From the berries of sea buckthorn varieties get oil, which is a special vitamin preparation. It is able to accelerate the healing of injuries of the skin and mucous membranes and wounds, due to its bactericidal properties, so it is used in the treatment of burns. Read about this in the article Sea buckthorn oil for burns.
Sea buckthorn oil soothes the pain. It contains carotenoids, vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, F, which is responsible for the regulation of skin metabolism, trace elements such as copper and silver, iron and silicon, vanadium and nickel, cobalt and potassium. Also in its composition found fatty acids: linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic, the presence of which improves the body's metabolism and nutrition of cells. Sea buckthorn oil can be used both internally and externally. Read about the benefits of women's health in the article Sea-buckthorn oil during pregnancy.
How to apply sea buckthorn for health promotion?
Sea buckthorn berries can be eaten fresh, stored frozen. Vitamin syrups, juices, kissels, compotes, jams, marmalade, marshmallow, jams, wines, liqueurs, liqueurs and tinctures can be made from them.
- Sea buckthorn juice has antitussive and expectorant properties.. Best to take it with honey.
- Inhalations with sea buckthorn oil will be a good prevention of respiratory diseases. If you lubricate the mucous membrane of sea buckthorn, you can improve the condition in acute pharyngitis or laryngitis. Usually the course of such treatment is 10 days.
- 5 ml of sea buckthorn oil will help in the treatment of chronic antritis.
- Berries and sea buckthorn infusion will help cope with vitamin deficiency, anemia. They quench thirst well.
- Sea buckthorn berries increase the level of antioxidants in the human body.
- A decoction made from the seeds of sea buckthorn will help as a laxative.
- For diseases of allergies, dermatitis, eczema, trophic ulcers, you can make an infusion of 20 g of sea buckthorn, pouring them with 1 cup of water. Infusion boil for 15 minutes. After 30 minutes, strain and take inside with 100 ml or make compresses.
Useful properties of sea buckthorn for female beauty
- Using sea buckthorn, prepare a mask for dry skin of the face, which will be very relevant in the autumn-spring period, when the skin becomes drier. For this you need 1 tbsp. l chopped sea buckthorn berries, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. l oatmeal flour. Mix yolk with sea buckthorn. Wait until the mixture is thicker. Then add flour and honey, mix thoroughly. Apply the mask on the neck and face, leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water, and after cold.
- Honey together with sea buckthorn are just a storehouse of a unique complex of vitamins and biologically active substances. To prepare nourishing mask for all skin types, take 4 tbsp. l sea buckthorn berries and squeeze them through cheesecloth. The resulting juice is applied to the face with a thin layer using a cosmetic tissue. After 5 minutes, apply egg yolk on your face, periodically lowering your fingers into hot water. After 10 minutes, wash off the mask with warm, and after cold water.
- For cooking sea buckthorn masks for oily skin Take 30 g of fresh yeast, 1 tsp. honey and grapefruit juice, 2 tbsp. l sea buckthorn berries Crush the yeast and pour in the honey. Sea buckthorn berries squeeze and add to the honey the resulting juice. After that add all other components. Then mix thoroughly until a thick slurry is obtained. Apply the mask on the neck and face. After 10 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- To prepare a mask for loose skin, take 2 apples, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. l sea buckthorn oil. Peel the apples and rub on a fine grater. Then mix with the rest of the ingredients. Stir until a uniform consistency is obtained. Apply to face and neck for 20 minutes. And be sure to read the article Sea Buckthorn in cosmetics.
Sea buckthorn helps to cope with skin diseases, protect the body from vitamin deficiency, cure anemia. Sea buckthorn berries can improve intestinal peristalsis, cope with low acidity of the stomach. For the treatment of burns and frostbite, it is enough to attach fresh sea buckthorn berries to the wounds. Sea buckthorn has many healing properties, but in the treatment of diseases it is still necessary to consult with your doctor.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya