The strength and benefits of aromatic oils were previously known only in the East. Secrets and healing power made them a very expensive treat, they were accessible to few and were kept in the strictest secret from all foreigners.
Today, the natural strength of these oils is available to anyone who wants to touch the mysterious secrets of smells. Properly chosen aromatic oil can create a real miracle only by the power of its smell and drastically change the fate of man, especially women.
Aromatic oils: properties
In the evening after the workday, it is enough to light the aromatic lamp with your favorite essential oil and sit in the chair for a few minutes, closing your eyes and relaxing, like all adversities, difficulties and anxiety somewhere recede, turning into a slight haze.
Aromatic oil will produce an invigorating effect, helping to wake up in the morning and work well throughout the day. Oils related to aphrodisiacs will help to make an unforgettable evening. If you mix the aromatic oil with natural basics, like linseed, burdock, they will have a beneficial effect in the care of hair, body, skin and hands.
- You can use another way: in a prepared container, mix 100 ml of milk, yogurt or cream and 15 drops of essential oil. Dissolve them in 500 ml of warm water and mix thoroughly. Then pour the mixture into the bath. For a strong effect, such a bath is better to take a course of 12 baths in a day. It is necessary to add drops in a bath from 4 drops and bringing to 15, increasing each time by 2.
- To prepare a moisturizing bath, prepare an aromatic chamomile oil of 15 drops and 5 of patchouli oil and wormwood, a drop of cinnamon oil and 500 g of sea salt. With 5 drops of black narcissus and ylang-ylang oil, you can make a rejuvenating bath with a handful of red rose petals. Perfect tonic effect will provide 5 drops of aromatic oils of thyme, fennel, mint and lemon. To receive a healthy bath, add 5 drops of rosemary, lemon and grapefruit oil to the water.
- Stay in the healing bath must be strictly metered. Too long and frequent lying in such a bath robs the skin of grease. As a preventive measure, take a bath of 1 or 2 p. per month for 15 minutes
Aromatic Hair Oils
Hair care is becoming an integral part of life, and this helps aromatic oils. The simplest way to use aromatic oils in hair care is adding them to shampoo. It is enough to add 3 drops of your favorite oil to the shampoo or a mixture of them for 1 tsp.
Before choosing an aromatic oil, you must consider the type of hair. Rosemary oil is suitable for any type of hair, if you need to normalize the sebaceous glands. But not only shampoo can add aromatic oils, but also to other natural products.
- Dry hair: Patchouli and ylang-ylang oils can be used to restore hair, elasticity and shine. Sage, thyme, ylang-ylang or rosemary are responsible for accelerating hair growth. From the dandruff to help oils geranium, sandalwood, lavender. With hair loss, petigrein oil will help, and to normalize the work of the sebaceous glands, it is better to use rosewood, calamus, chamomile, geranium, sandalwood or ylang-ylang.
- Greasy hair: Rosemary and lemon aromatic oils will save you from dandruff. With hair loss - pine, grapefruit, lemongrass, eucalyptus, cedar. Also for the normalization of the oily glands of oily hair are suitable: grapefruit, cedar, cypress, lavender, lemon, orange, tea tree, bergamot, bay, juniper, eucalyptus, melissa, sage, sweet flag, birch, orange, cypress.
Aromatic body oils
If you use aromatic oils for body care, you can improve the condition of the skin and speed up the process of cell renewal, as well as get a lot of pleasure. Body cream with a few drops of aromatic oils can moisturize, soften and heal the skin, give it a sensual and wonderful aroma.
Aromatic oils help to care for the body and hair, to establish a personal life and turn an ordinary day into a wonderful holiday. The main thing is to pick up the necessary smell and start using it.