Wormwood is a grass that grows practically throughout the entire territory of Russia, which each of us knows. It is a spicy, aromatic and medicinal plant. Its leaves contain resinous and mucous substances, carotene, vitamin C, the strongest antioxidant - coumarin, essential oils and alkaloids, inulin, tannins. Due to the content of these substances, Wormwood has many beneficial properties. It can be used in cooking as a spice and for making medicinal recipes.
Useful properties of wormwood
- Wormwood is the most bitter grass. And precisely because of its bitterness, it is able to improve the functioning of the digestive glands, increase the secretion of gastric, pancreatic juice and bile.
- Wormwood will have an anti-inflammatory effect. It will improve the condition of burns, eczema, rheumatism, bronchial asthma.
- Wormwood can eliminate flatulence, bad breath, to improve the work of the intestines, to alleviate the state with liver disease.
- Wormwood will be indispensable in the treatment of diseases of the bladder and as a sedative.
- For the treatment of hemorrhoids, you can use fresh leaves of wormwood.
- Wormwood can activate the body's immune forces, provide an analgesic effect on sprains, sprains, spasms and bruises.
- Wormwood can relieve paralysis, heartburn, gout, epilepsy, edema, neurasthenia, frequent fainting, and shortness of breath.
- Essential oil of wormwood can have a cardiac stimulant effect.
The use of wormwood in folk medicine
In folk medicine, wormwood is used to enhance appetite, eliminate intestinal spasms. It has a mild hypnotic effect, diuretic, anticonvulsant, wound healing and carminative.
- Infusion of wormwood used for duodenal ulcer and stomach, gastritis, enterocolitis, anemia, anemia. Apply as an enema from worms.
- Decoction of wormwood will help with migraine, obesity, hypertension, fever, ascariasis, tuberculosis.
- In folk medicine, wormwood is made gadgetsand compresses from whiter, insect bites, eye and joint diseases, bruises.
- Wormwood Ointment will help in the treatment of frostbite, fistula, wounds, ulcers, burns.
- Alcohol tincturewormwood can remove stones from the bladder and kidneys.
- As inhalation it can be used for flu and colds, and if you mix the juice from wormwood with vegetable oil, you can bury the resulting mixture in your nose.
Wormwood in cooking
To impart flavor and taste to various dishes, use the stems, flowers and leaves of wormwood as a spice. It is suitable for sauces, vinegar, marinades, meat dishes, tinctures and wines. Only young leaves are used for cooking. Leaves and shoots of wormwood need to boil and add to meat dishes, game, especially they come to fatty dishes. Wormwood can be consumed as a dry powder. It should be added to dishes 3 minutes before readiness. Meat before cooking should be kept in a wormwood broth.
Healing recipes from wormwood
- To prepare the tincture of the flu, you will need 1 tbsp. spoon of wormwood and 250 ml of vodka. Wormwood need to grind and pour vodka. Removing the tincture in a dark place, after 3 weeks, strain. This tincture should be taken 3 days, 1 tsp. Once a day.
- Using 1 l of seeds of wormwood and 100 ml of vegetable oil, you can prepare oil for insomnia. To do this, grind the seeds into powder. Then pour them with oil. The resulting mixture to remove for 7 hours in a warm dark place, then strain. Dropping 2 drops on sugar, you can also take with fainting, shortness of breath and vomiting.
- For stomach pains, gastritis, prepare an infusion of wormwood. Take 500 ml of water, 2 tbsp. spoons of wormwood leaves. Crush them and fill with boiling water. After 30 minutes, strain, and take before meals for 45 minutes 4 times 1 tbsp. with a spoon.
- For gout, neurosis, make a bath of wormwood. To do this, cut the root of wormwood into small pieces. In a ratio of 3 to 100, fill it with boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. After 3 hours, strain and add to the bath. The water in the bath should be 37C. Take no more than 15 minutes for 15 days.
- Prepare an ointment from wormwood by mixing 100 g of vegetable oil with 10 ml of wormwood juice.
- To make tea from wormwood, take 1 teaspoon wormwood, finely chop and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Leave for 20 minutes. Tea should be drunk 3 times half an hour before meals for по cup. You can add honey to taste. Wormwood tea can help off stones in the liver, gallbladder, liver, and bladder.
- To make butter from wormwood, tear off the wormwood and fill it with a bottle with a wide neck. Fill the wormwood with vegetable oil. Close the bottle tightly, preventing air from entering. Oil after 10 days should acquire a dark green color. After that it needs to be filtered. Keep the wormwood oil in a cool and dark place.
Contraindications in the use of wormwood
Before you start using wormwood, it is advisable to consult a doctor. To take wormwood for a long time is not recommended, because in large quantities it can cause poisoning. It is necessary to interrupt the course of taking wormwood for 2 months. In case of anemia, do not abuse its quantity. In pregnancy, taking wormwood is contraindicated.
Wormwood is a very useful herb that can help with a variety of diseases. It can be used in the form of decoctions, tinctures, lotions and compresses. An ointment can be made from it, which can help as an anesthetic for pains in the joints. The resulting oil from wormwood has healing properties and may even help in the treatment of complex diseases. Infusion of wormwood will be very useful for the treatment of women's diseases, wounds, ulcers, edema. Wormwood is a truly healing plant that will be indispensable for the preservation of the health of each of us.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya