It happens that a person rumbles in his stomach. This problem can be completely unrelated to meals or hunger. Not everyone considers it necessary to pay attention to this problem, considering that this is the normal work of the stomach.
Usually, rumbling in the abdomen associated with dysbiosis, but to find out for sure, consult a doctor. He will give you an accurate diagnosis or eliminate concerns about your body.
Why rumbles in the stomach after eating?
- Rumbling may be due with an empty stomach. As a rule, this process is observed in the morning when you do not have time to have breakfast. In this case, the stomach informs you about what it wants to eat.
- The cause of unpleasant sounds in the stomach can be binge eating. Especially if the food was too fat or you have not eaten for a long time.
- Some people have a rumbling in their stomach with nervous breakdowns. Before exams, interviewing or signing a serious contract, even after eating, your stomach may make unpleasant sounds.
- Rumbling may be due with the use of special products: alcoholic or carbonated drinks, fast food, chips, crackers, etc. If this is the reason, refuse to use these things, and the stomach will stop bothering you.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The most common disease that can have a similar effect is dysbiosis. This disease is known to many firsthand. In the period of dysbacteriosis in the intestines, bacteria are replaced: the harmful ones come in place of the beneficial ones and vice versa. Dysbacteriosis increases the formation of gas in the intestines, which leads to stomach rumbling and abdominal pain.
- The cause of rumbling in the stomach can serve flatulence(bloating). During this period, a large amount of gases accumulates in the intestines, which provoke unpleasant sounds.
- The wrong combination of foods during the meal. In this case, the fermentation process takes place in the intestine, due to which the stomach starts to growl.
Rumbling belly: what to do? How to get rid of rumbling in the stomach?
During such an unpleasant process, many people wonder - how to get rid of rumbling in the stomach? To do this, you must follow a number of simple recommendations that will cope with the problem.
- Eat right. Proper nutrition is the key to a healthy bowel. The main cause of rumbling in the stomach after eating is the formation of gas due to the processes of fermentation and rotting of food in the stomach. Eat as little fatty and unhealthy food as possible, giving preference to steamed food, as well as to cereals, vegetables, and fruits.
- Chew food thoroughly while eating.. This will help the stomach to digest it faster due to the normal production of lactic acid bacteria and gastric juice.
- The digestive process takes place in the stomach, therefore Do not drink water before, after, or on time., as it interferes with the normal concentration of gastric juice.
- 40 minutes before a meal, be sure to drink a glass of pure water.. Water is a source of intestinal and gastric juice. After 1.5 hours after eating, be sure to drink a glass of water. This will allow faster removal of toxins and toxins from the body, which lead to a violation of the intestinal microflora.
- Do not eat flour and sweet foods immediately after eating.. This leads to fermentation processes in the stomach, which produces an unpleasant rumbling. The same effect is produced by grapes and pears.
- For a while exclude from the diet of sugar, pastries, pastries, milk and potatoes.
- Be sure to eat raw vegetables, garlic, onions, herbs and fruits.
- Drink 2 liters of water daily.
- Every day, drink a glass of yogurt or kefir at night. Dairy products perfectly restore the intestinal microflora.
- To restore normal intestinal microflora be sure to take bacteriophages. They can be pharmacy or natural. To retain the beneficial bacteria, use broth hips, cranberry juice and natural apple juice.
- Avoid overeating. Eat in moderation, without loading the stomach.
- Minimize the use of carbonated and alcoholic beverages.
- Buy activated carbon at the pharmacy and take it while rumbling in the stomach. Activated carbon absorbs gases, and the stomach calms down.
- Refuse sugar substitutes. Sweeteners are used in candy, chewing gum, sweets, etc. Sugar substitutes are poorly digested, which leads to the formation of gases. Refuse from products with sugar substitutes and look at the result.
- Avoid products containing caffeine. Doctors say that caffeine causes irritation in the large intestine. This leads to a rumbling of the stomach.
- Go in for physical exercise. Movement accelerates gases in the intestines. Take care of the need for 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
Rumbling in the abdomen after eating may be due to various factors. Some of them do not relate to the state of your body, and some - inform about undesirable processes in the body. If rumbling in the abdomen after a meal occurs frequently, consult a doctor. He will give you a diagnosis and prescribe the necessary treatment.