Rosehip oil is considered one of the most expensive oils and is usually used in combination with other oils. It has all the beneficial properties of wild rose and acquires some of its own.
Rose hip oil is used in the care of the skin of the face and body. It is used for the manufacture of masks and added to the cream. In cosmetology, it is used as a component of cosmetic products. It is no less useful for use in traditional medicine.
The composition of rosehip oil
Rosehip oil contains a large amount of fatty acids, which are suitable for all skin types. It contains 14% oleic acid, 42% linolenic acid, 5% saturated fat, and 37% alpha linolenic acid. All these oils are recognized antioxidants. Also, the oil is rich in vitamins E and C, which are found in large quantities in the wild rose.
The benefits of rosehip oil
Rosehip oil is useful in diseases of the gallbladder and liver as choleretic agents. It is no less effective in cases of kidney and lung diseases, anemia, tuberculosis, and respiratory diseases of the mucous membranes.
With chronic fatigue syndrome, it will help you quickly regain strength and improve your overall condition. Rosehip oil will be simply indispensable in the treatment of dermatitis, pressure sores, trophic ulcers, healing of abrasions and wounds. It will help in the healing of cracks and abrasions, especially in nursing mothers. Lightens skin lesions. In the treatment of ulcerative colitis, pharyngitis and rhinitis will be able to improve the general condition and speed recovery. When treating burns, rosehip oil will prevent the formation of scars and heal of the skin.
Apply rosehip oil
- During the meal is enough to take orally for 1 tsp. oil 3 times a day to feel the improvement in the overall condition of the body. For the treatment of ulcers and bedsores, moisten the soft tissue with rosehip oil and put it in the affected area. Cover with a layer of fabric and fix. Full course 20 days.
- For the treatment of cracks that occur during breastfeeding, it is necessary to wet the gauze swabs in oil and attach to the nipples for 30 minutes. after feeding. Repeat the procedure for 5 days.
- For the treatment of burns, moisten gauze in oil and attach to the affected area. You can keep any amount of time.
- Rosehip oil is also used for enemas in the treatment of ulcerative nonspecific colitis. To do this, 50 ml of oil must be administered through an enema, doing it every day or every other day. The number of procedures from 20 to 35.
- For the treatment of pharyngitis and rhinitis, rosehip oil is used as nasal drops. You can wet cotton swabs in oil and insert into the nose. Bury the nose should be at least 5 times a day.
Folk recipes for rosehip oil
- For the treatment of anemia, you can prepare a mixture of fruit and rosehip oil. To do this, take 100 g of raisins, natural honey and dried apricots, and 50 mg of rosehip oil. Pass the dried fruits through a meat grinder. Add honey and butter, and mix everything thoroughly. Take 1 tsp. after eating after 30 minutes. enough 3 times a day.
- For treating colds You will need thyme leaves, nettle and 50 ml of rosehip oil. Take the grass in equal quantities and mix. Then pour 2 cups of cold water, add rosehip oil there. Boil and let simmer for 3 minutes. leave to infuse for an hour. Drink with honey instead of warm tea after lunch and dinner with 0.5 cups.
- With osteochondrosis Take 200 ml of rosehip oil, 200 ml of ammonia, 5 pods of red bitter pepper. Pepper mince and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Leave to infuse in a warm place for 2 weeks. Pound on the night of the place where it hurts the most. Before use, the tincture must be shaken. After rubbing, wear warm woolen things.
The use of rosehip oil in cosmetology
Rose hip oil has a beneficial effect on the skin, smoothing and tightening it.If you do a massage using rosehip oil, it can prevent the appearance of stretch marks and relieve those that already exist.
Rosehip oil is very good to add to ready-made day and night cream. 5 drops of this oil can restore the balance of oily skin and moisturize the combination and dry skin.
For so that your cilia are always beautiful and long, you can rub them a mixture of sea buckthorn oil, rosehip oil, castor oil and carrot juice, mixed in equal proportions.
The use of rosehip oil in cooking and its storage
In cooking, oil is used in small quantities due to the specific sour taste. Usually used as cereals, desserts and dressings. Rosehip oil with long-term heat treatment loses its healing effect, therefore, it should not be added to cooking dishes. Keep it in a dark cool place with a minimum amount of oxygen for 6 months.
Contraindications for the use of rosehip oil
Rosehip oil contains a large amount of ascorbic acid, therefore, with increased acidity of the stomach, gastritis, duodenal ulcer and stomach ulcer it is better to refuse to use it inside. Contraindication is individual intolerance to the product. Before using rosehip oil, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
Rosehip oil is rightfully considered to be one of the most effective oils with the strongest effect and speed of results obtained. The area of its application is very wide and diverse.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya