Many in their teens suffer from acne and acne. Usually, these problems are associated with hormonal changes in the body. In this case, it remains only to choose the right skin care and wait for adulthood. There are situations when the rash is widespread. Then it is not ointments, lotions and creams that come to the aid, but tablets, since Roaccutane.
Roaccutane for acne: reviews
- The action of the drug is aimed at treating acne. And not only on the face, but also on the body. People taking the drug, most often satisfied with the result. The main thing - be patient. The treatment may take several months.
- The effects of using roaccutane may be different. It all depends on the individual reaction of the body. Some people who took the drug, the skin and hair became oily, while others - there were small pimples.
- The drug removes the main problem - regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands.But after the course of treatment it is important to find the right care. Soft cleanser, sun protection, moisturizing will help keep your skin in good shape.
By the way, the excess sun and tanning beds greatly harm it: the skin ages faster, thickens, coarsens. Because of this, the pores become clogged and rashes occur. Some girls treated with the drug, after the course complain of deterioration of the nails and hair. Layering legs and falling hair, dandruff can be a consequence of using the medication. After some time, their condition usually returns to normal. Many patients to prolong the effect of roakkatun try to adhere to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. Fatty, spicy foods, alcohol, and smoking can cause recurrent acne.
Roaccutane: side effects
The drug is a concentrated vitamin A. Action is based on the suppression of the activity of the sebaceous glands. As a result of therapy, a noticeable narrowing of the pores occurs, inflammation decreases.
The course of treatment is 4-6 months. There are cases when Roaccutane are treated longer. All this is individual. The main thing is not to delay the course too much. It is believed that Roaccutane is prescribed in extreme cases when conventional means do not help. In part, this view is due to frequent side effects. Before using the medication, it is necessary to consult with a dermatologist, pass tests and carefully read the instructions for use.
- Vitamin A excess is manifested in dry skin and mucous membranes. Conjunctivitis, nasal bleeding, hoarseness and hoarseness are possible.
- Skin problems - itching, rashes, acne.
- Hair - thinning and loss.
- Nervous system - headaches, depression
- Decreased visual acuity, hearing
- Nausea, pancreatitis, intestinal diseases
- There may be intolerance to contact lenses, the skin will begin to actively respond to ultraviolet light. Possible weakening of immunity, susceptibility to infections, pain in muscles and joints, seizures.
The drug is contraindicated in pregnant women, it adversely affects the formation of the fetus. You should not drink it with kidney and liver failure, vitamin A hypovitaminosis, intolerance to the components of the drug.
Roaccutane: Doctors reviews
The drug is not intended for prolonged use. It is fraught with serious side effects. During the reception, doctors exclude the additional use of vitamin A, recommend the use of sunscreen. You should know that during the reception and 5-6 months later, waxing is not recommended. This can cause severe dermatitis. With regard to depression, which is also considered a side effect, a number of doctors are skeptical, considering its occurrence unlikely. Experts recommend in the course of treatment to pass tests regularly. Thus, it is easier to control the state of the liver and the general course of treatment. A medical consultation is also needed to determine the dosage of the drug, which is determined based on your individual characteristics and the state of acne. In general, dermatologists consider Roaccutane one of the most advanced drugs to combat acne.
Roaccutane is a fairly effective way to treat acne. It is not recommended to take it without a doctor's prescription! To avoid negative side effects and quickly get a visible result, it is necessary to consult a competent dermatologist.