With the onset of cold weather, many are faced with such an unpleasant disease as a cold, which can sometimes be very difficult to get rid of. A runny nose rarely acts as an independent disease, as it is most often one of the symptoms of the disease (for example, adenoiditis, ARVI, infectious or allergic rhinitis).
Each ailment proceeds differently, therefore, a runny nose can manifest itself in a variety of ways - current discharge, nasal congestion or mucosal edema.
To completely get rid of the cold, it is necessary to eliminate the cause that provoked its occurrence. Quite often, doctors prescribe the use of rhinofluimucil, which is one of the most effective means for treating various inflammatory processes occurring in the nasal cavity.
Rinofluimucil for children: application
This drug can also be administered to children, while it effectively deals with various types of rhinitis - chronic and prolonged rhinitis (a large amount of purulent or mucous secretions is secreted), vasomotor rhinitis, allergic rhinitis (used as an adjuvant, which is used in combination with others. drugs that have antiallergic effect), nasopharyngitis (accompanied by a pronounced inflammatory process).
Rinofluimucil includes in its structure the unique active substances acetylcysteine and tuaminogapten sulphate, which have a decongestant, vasoconstrictor, as well as an anti-inflammatory effect.
Most modern vasoconstrictor agents affect only the walls of blood vessels, and rinofluimucil is able to cope with thick mucus and purulent plugs, while not only does it quickly dilute the contents of the nasal cavity, but also expels it out. This drug is effective against nasal crusts and green snot.
Consequently, after applying this remedy, rapid relief occurs, the nasal cavities are cleaned, the secretion of fluid stops, and of course, breathing returns to normal. But at the same time, the active substances of rhinofluimucil do not have an antibacterial effect; therefore, it cannot replace antibiotics.
Available rinofluimucil in the form of an aerosol, so that it is convenient to use. Spray affects most of the mucous membrane, resulting in a positive effect occurs almost instantly.
Quite often, this drug is used specifically for the treatment of children, but the correct dosage is important here. Children from the age of 1 year in each nasal passage should be done on the 1st injection several times a day (3-4 times).
It is important to remember that any drops that have a vasoconstrictor effect cannot be used for longer than a week, as they can provoke addiction. The same rule applies to rhinoflumicil. To enhance the therapeutic effect of this drug, the patient needs to drink plenty of fluids, frequent outdoor air and humid air in the room.
As with any other drug, rinofluimucil should be used only as directed by the physician, as it also has certain side effects.
First of all, before using this drug, it is necessary to study the composition of the drug with special attention, since the child may have an individual intolerance to one of the components. This drug is prohibited to use for the treatment of children under one year.
Quite often, the use of rinofluimucil is accompanied by increased excitability, rapid heartbeat, impaired urination, dry nasopharyngeal mucosa. When one of the above side effects appear, it is necessary to stop using this drug.
How to use rinofluimucil for antritis?
Rinofluimmicil has a pronounced vasoconstrictor effect, therefore it is often used to treat sinusitis. It helps not only to speed up the treatment process itself, but also effectively removes even the most severe nasal congestion.
Most often, antritis is bacterial in nature, but the rinofluimucil drug against rhinitis that is used does not include antibiotics, which is why it is not able to have a direct effect on the cause that triggered the onset of the disease.
When using this tool, it is worth remembering that it can trigger the development of addiction. As a result, rhinofluimucil will have to be used even if there is no need for it. That is why it is strictly forbidden to use for longer than 7 days.
The composition of rinofluimtsil includes 2 main active ingredients:
- Tuaminoheptane sulfate - in 1 ml of the product is 5 mg of this substance, the main purpose of which is the narrowing of blood vessels;
- Acetylcysteine - in 1 ml of the agent is 10 mg of this substance, which has an effective thinning effect on the mucus, also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Taking into account the action exerted by these substances, it is concluded that in the case of treatment of sinusitis, rinofluimucil brings benefits as a diluting agent, due to which not only mucus, but also purulent content comes out.
It is strictly forbidden to use rinofluimucil for thyrotoxicosis, closed glaucoma, hypersensitivity to the components that make up the drug. You can not use this tool if tricyclic antidepressants or MAO inhibitors are taken, as well as if their reception was completed earlier than 2 weeks before using the spray.
This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It can be used only in extreme cases, if prescribed by a doctor.
Replacing rinofluimucine can be a drug that is able to help with rhinitis of different etiologies, which include vasomotor. The main active ingredients indicate the analogs of the drug - edema removal, vasoconstriction, elimination of inflammation.
- Vibrocil The main difference of vibrocil is that it also has antiallergic effect. This drug is sold as a spray, drops and nasal gel. The main active ingredients of vibrocil are dimetidene maleate and phenylephrine. The latter substance perfectly removes edema, has a narrowing effect on the vessels, and the first has an antihistamine effect. Consequently, the use of vibrocyl is indicated for a variety of colds, which are accompanied by the formation of rhinitis, and of course, for allergic rhinitis. This drug has a fairly long-lasting effect, but it can also be addictive.
- Polydex has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. It consists of 2 antibiotics at once - polymyxin and neomycin. These substances are effective for staphylococcus, but do not give the desired effect for streptococci. The use of polydex is prescribed in the presence of a bacterial infection as the main treatment drug, but not a means to eliminate nasal congestion.
- Isofra. This drug belongs to the number of local antibacterial agents. Isofra is effective in both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. It consists of an antibiotic - framycetin sulfate. This drug is prescribed for bacterial infection. It should not be used for viral diseases, as it can cause harm (suppressed immune activity).
Rinofluimucil is quite an effective remedy for nasal congestion, catarrhal diseases and even sinus. It can be used for both children and adults. It is important to remember that this drug is recommended to use no more than 7 days, as it can be addictive.