Funchoza- translucent thin noodles made from rice flour. The homeland of such rice noodles is the exotic country of Thailand, known for its hospitality and unique culture, and especially for the presence of a large number of healthy food dishes.
The knowledge of the caloric content of any dish is necessary, first of all, for the observance of proper diet and careful monitoring of the weight. Because of its caloric content, funchoz belongs to dishes that help to easily control weight..
Funchoza: calories and composition
The caloric content of funchose is 320 kcal per 100 g of product.Such caloric content of rice noodles is due to the fact that wheat flour in East Asia is often not used. Rice on the eastern table is always in the first place, being the main course.
In addition, soybean and buckwheat are added to funchoz, which are low-calorie foods themselves. Starchy legumes (yams, canna, mung beans, cassava, or potatoes) can also be added to its composition in small amounts, but more often it can be added to a lower quality funchose.
Also energy value of funchoses determined by the ratio of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. The energy composition of rice noodles: fats - 5 kcal (0.5 g), carbohydrates - 318.8 kcal (84 g), proteins - 0.7 g (3 kcal). Funchoz contains ash, dietary fiber, water, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. The rest is useful minerals and vitamins. It is their large number in the composition of funchoz that makes it a useful product.
Properties of rice noodles (funchozy)
- The ease of funchozy with its caloric content is not one of its advantages. She is useful precisely for its vitamin and mineral composition. It contains a significant amount of vitamins PP and E, group B: thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, folic acid, niacin equivalent. Of the minerals, it is worth noting a large number of such trace elements as sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, selenium, manganese, zinc and copper.
- It contains about 8% of protein, as well as complex carbohydrates, which allow to reduce the required rate of fats and sugars without affecting the amount of energy needed by a person. They help provide the muscles with the right amount of energy per day.
- The benefits of rice noodles are included in its composition 8 amino acids, playing an important role in creating new cells in the body. But gluten, a protein that provokes the occurrence of allergies, is absent in funchoze.
How to cook funchoza at home?
To take advantage of all the beneficial and taste properties of funchozy, you need to learn how to cook it. When cooking rice noodles are not salted or seasoned with spices that have a pungent smell. The reason for such cooking rules is the need to preserve its delicate natural aroma.
- It is prepared in any form: boiled, fried, or as an ingredient in the soup. To funchose usually added sauces, in which all the necessary spices and spices are specially added. Spicy and sweet-sour salads along with funchozy are very popular.
- Most often, rice noodles are served as a side dish to fish or meat dishes. In general, rice noodles perfectly absorb all tastes and smells of dishes that are served with it. In addition to seafood, rice noodles will go well with vegetables, fried mushrooms or cream sauces.
- The main feature of cooking funchozy is the preservation of vermicelli strings with a length of 50 cm Before cooking rice noodles never break.
- If the noodles are not cooked, it will stick to the teeth, if you digest it will become limp. To avoid this, rice noodles need to be put in a deep plate, pour warm water and let stand for 10 minutes. When rice noodles infuse, you need to put a pot of water on the fire, then salt it. When the water boils, the swollen funchose must be put in the water. Boil it should be no more than 5 minutes. But it is also very important to adjust the cooking time of noodles from its variety and thickness. Careful reading of the instructions on the rice noodle package will help to prepare it correctly.
Funchoz salad: calorie
Unlike rice noodles of the same name, 100 g of salad funchoz contains 82 kcal. This low calorie content is explained by the presence of 0.2 g or 1 kcal of proteins, 3.5 g or 45 kcal of fats and 6.4 g or 36 kcal of carbohydrates.
To try such an unusual salad, cook it yourself.
- Funchoza - 2 packs
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Garlic - half heads
- Vinegar - 2 tsp.
- Cucumber - half
- Soy, salt, sunflower oil - to taste
- Fill the noodles with cold water and leave for 10 minutes. After that, fill with boiling water and stir it periodically, because it becomes 4 r. more after steaming. After 5 minutes, rinse funchoza under running water and allow to drain.
- Thinly chop carrots and peppers. Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly fry them. Add grated garlic to them. Make sure that the vegetables do not lose color, so as soon as they become softer, remove the pan from the heat.
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices.
- Mix vegetable gravy with noodles, cucumber, add salt, soy and vinegar.
- Before you start cooking salad, think about how much Bulgarian pepper is best to add. Otherwise, its sharp taste can kill the whole taste.
By its caloric value, rice noodles, or in a different way funchoz, refers to products that have average calorie. In combination with vegetable and fish dishes, funchoz will not only give the opportunity to enjoy the taste of an unusual dish, but also provide the body with many useful vitamins and minerals. The composition of rice noodles, special cooking rules - all this makes funchoza an excellent way to maintain mood and shape.