Unfortunately, the elixir of youth has not yet been invented, and every woman in pursuit of beauty is trying to buy expensive creams and balms. At the same time, we forget that low cost pharmaceutical preparations can give our skin elasticity and hydration. One of these remedies is retinol. For the skin of this vitamin is simply indispensable.
The benefits of retinol acetate for the skin
Retinol is called vitamin A. Each of us is well aware that this vitamin is necessary for keeping the skin in good shape. Replenish the vitamin reserve of the body by using food. And to return the former beauty and elasticity of the skin, you need to use products for external use.
In any pharmacy you can find cheap oil extract of retinol. He acts as a kind of stimulant: using the extract of retinol acetate, you can significantly improve the color of the skin. At the intercellular level, vitamin A enriches the skin with oxygen, helps to accumulate moisture, normalizes metabolic processes, as well as the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Penetrating deep into the skin, this vitamin component prevents the destruction of collagen and elastin, which is known to maintain the elasticity of our skin. Recently, the fair sex more and more began to use retinol for the face. With its help, you can achieve tremendous results, in particular:
- smooth out wrinkles;
- delay photoaging processes;
- get rid of age spots;
- heal burn wounds, dermatitis;
- get rid of small scars or acne marks.
Of course, to achieve a visible result, retinol must be used systematically. Many women have noticed clear improvements after 2 months of using oil vitamin A.
Beauticians and dermatologists do not advise to use retinol acetate constantly. There must be long breaks between treatment courses. This is primarily due to the fact that by acting on the skin, vitamin A causes cell division. And this can provoke the depletion of collagen and its destruction. Do not forget that, like any other cosmetic, retinol acetate is not suitable for every skin type. Before you begin using such a fortified remedy, it is best to consult with your healthcare professional.
Cosmetologists emphasize that the use of retinol oil extract increases skin sensitivity to the effects of ultraviolet radiation. As a result, irritation may occur on the skin.
Instructions for use
Manufacturers of pharmacological drugs release retinol acetate in three forms, such as:
- oil concentrate;
- injection ampoules.
The active ingredient is pure retinol acetate. Vitamin A may be contained in different concentrations, it all depends on the selected dosage of the drug. Treatment specialists prescribe such a drug with a deficiency in the body of vitamin A. It can be taken orally, as well as used externally.
Retinol acetate concentrate should be used in such cases:
- in diseases of the skin;
- in case of development of respiratory pathologies in the acute form;
- with collagenosis;
- with rickets;
- in case of hypotrophy;
- with damage to the eyelids and cornea;
- in case of diagnosis of retinitis of the pigment type;
- with infectious diseases of the eye (including conjunctivitis);
- with the development of liver cirrhosis;
- in cases of development of pathologies of the digestive tract, in particular, inflammatory and ulcerative type.
Many women use concentrated oil solution for treating hair. As you know, vitamin A plays an important role in the process of hair growth.
Despite a number of positive properties, vitamin A can not be used by all people. There are a number of contraindications for oral and external use of retinol acetate. It is not recommended to take or use externally oil concentrate of retinol in such cases:
- with individual intolerance to the active substance;
- with the development of diseases of the heart muscle;
- in case of chronic nephritis;
- children under the age of 7 years.
Incorrect dosage or too long use of the drug, mostly orally, can cause side effects, in particular:
- excessive sweating;
In this regard, before using retinol acetate as a therapeutic or cosmetic, it is better to consult with a specialist. Oil concentrate, ampoules and capsules are dispensed at any pharmacy without a prescription. The instructions clearly prescribed dosage of the drug taken orally. In case of overdose, complicated consequences may occur:
- gag reflexes;
- pain syndromes;
Taking this drug with other pharmacological agents is allowed, with the exception of drugs containing vitamin A.
Face Mask Recipes
You can purchase a finished cosmetic product based on vitamin A. Many women prefer to make masks and creams with the addition of retinol acetate at home. Before you decide to use an oil extract, consult a beautician and test for an allergic reaction. If oil vitamin A will cause redness, then its use should be abandoned. Otherwise, you will not return the skin to its former blush and radiance, and will get only a number of additional problems.
Retinol acetate can be used in pure form. In this case, the oil concentrate should be lubricated only certain areas of the skin, for example, wrinkles or age spots. The best way to add this tool in the mask. They need to be done systematically, at least 1 time per week.
Recipe number 1
The mask on the basis of olive oil and retinol acetate is very popular.
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- retinol acetate (oil extract) - 1 ampoule.
Preparation and use:
- Mix both ingredients in the indicated proportions, exactly following the dosage.
- Apply the mask on the cleaned skin and leave it for a quarter of an hour.
- After this time, remove the residual oil component with a cotton pad.
Recipe number 2
For dry skin types, a mask based on sour cream is perfect. It is best to choose sour cream with a high percentage of fat.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Aloe (juice) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- retinol acetate oily - 5 drops.
Preparation and use:
- Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Apply the prepared mask on the skin of the face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the remnants of a cream-oil mask with warm water.
Recipe number 3
To soften and tighten the skin, you can make a mask based on fat cottage cheese.
- fat cottage cheese - 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Retinol oil concentrate - 4 drops.
Preparation and use:
- All of the above components must be mixed.
- Cottage cheese should be carefully kneaded to avoid lumps.
- The mixture should be applied to the skin of the face and leave for 25 minutes.
- The remains of the curd mass should be removed with a cloth, and then rinsed with water.
Reviews of the fair sex
Many women on various websites and forums leave reviews that the oil extract of retinol acetate works wonders. It perfectly moisturizes the skin at the intercellular level. Some retinol extract helped solve the problem of hair loss, as well as get rid of split ends. It works well on the nail plate.
Most girls are afraid to take vitamin A orally without consulting a doctor, so they use it externally, but it is this application that brings good results.
In order to return your skin to its former beauty, elasticity and youth, it is not necessary to purchase expensive cosmetics. Vitamin A is necessary for our skin. If you are afraid to use retinol acetate yourself, consult a beautician. Be beautiful and healthy!