The red brush grass is a rare medicinal plant that grows only in the Altai steppes and on the mountain slopes of the Altai. It blooms in the first half of summer. The uniqueness of the red brush lies in the rich content of natural phytohormones - phytoestrogens. Unlike many methods of treatment, a healing plant affects the cause, not the consequence of the disease.
How to take a red brush?
The red brush is a unique plant with high immune and adaptogenic properties to restore the body. First of all, it helps with many female and male gynecological and urological diseases, sexual disorders. Many use the plant to enhance immunity.
In folk medicine of Altai, women use the plant to treat fibroids, mastopathy, erosion, fibroids, uterine and ovarian cytosis, with endometriosis, painful and irregular periods. The red brush relieves fever during menopause, improves sleep quality, soothes nerves and can relieve from benign and malignant tumors. It is useful for men to use the plant for prostate and prostate adenoma.
Grass red brush helps to eliminate various endocrine disorders: diseases of the kidneys, adrenal glands, lymph nodes, goiter, etc. The decoction of the plant root has a pronounced hemostatic and mild tonic effect. Relieves spasms of cerebral vessels.
In modern medicine, the red brush is also widespread. With its help you can rejuvenate the body and internal organs. Doctors advise to use the plant in the period of protracted diseases, with severe injuries and prolonged use of antibiotics. It is noted that the red brush successfully cures atherosclerosis, anemia, leukemia, heart disease. It can be successfully taken for the treatment of cancer, as well as other serious bacterial and viral diseases.
Since the red brush has the strongest ability to restore immunity, it is recommended to apply it to a weakened patient after a serious illness, heavy operations, chemotherapy. It perfectly cleans the circulatory system, restores blood and cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
A red brush is used for oligospermia, weakening of potency, sexual coldness, adnexitis, hypothyroidism. Increases mental and physical performance. The root of the grass is used for male and female infertility.-
Red brush: contraindications
Like any medicinal plant, the red brush has its own contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Mental disorders and arousal;
- High blood pressure;
- Heart failure;
- Anxiety and depression;
- Thyrotoxicosis and hyperthyroidism;
- Individual intolerance.
Overdose can lead to drowsiness, lethargy and lethargy. Since the red brush is a natural phytohormone, it should be carefully used in the treatment of other hormonal drugs (for example, hops, licorice, clover, Durish). It is not recommended to use the tincture of the plant during menstruation.
Red brush: cooking methods
- Broth: 1 tbsp. dry crushed plant root pour 1 tbsp. hot water. Cover and place in a water bath for 15 minutes, stirring often. Broth insist 45 - 50 minutes at room temperature, then filtered. Add water, bringing the broth to the original volume. Means is taken in the same portions 3 - 4 times a day 40 minutes before meals with 1 tsp. natural honey. Treatment course: 45 days. Broth is stored no more than 2 days in a cool place.
- Tincture: chop 50 g of dry root, pour 500 ml of vodka and leave in a dark glass dish for at least 30 days in a dark place, occasionally shaking. Strain. Adults use 40 drops 3 times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 30 days (during this time you need to drink all the prepared medicine). Take a break of 10 - 15 days, then repeat the treatment.
- Douching: 50 g of crushed dry red brush root, pour 1 tbsp. hot water and bring to readiness in the water bath. Douching is carried out for 7 days after menstruation with various disorders of the vaginal microflora or inflammatory diseases.
- Tea: mix in equal proportions the following plants-red brush, Rhodiola rosea, Aralia, lemongrass, zamaniha and Leuphaeus. Brew a mixture of plants in a thermos for 8 hours. Take tea to strengthen the immune system.
The red brush is a plant that is most often used to treat endocrine, gynecological and immunological diseases. It has a lot of effective substances, which is why drugs based on it are considered quite effective. Please note that before using this plant, you should consult with a specialist.