All 35 vertebrae of the female spine are very busy every day: heels, bad posture, bags, pain and tension. But there is one technique that helps the spine to "relax" a bit, to forget about everyday loads. Qigong is a kind of gymnastics, which has a therapeutic effect on the joints of the human body. Gymnastics Qigong not only relaxes and relieves pain, but also helps to get an excellent posture.
Qigong can be done without preheating the muscles and at any age. There are several exercises in Qigong, each of which affects a certain part of the spine. All that is required of you is to perform the exercises in the correct sequence and slowly enough.
Basic rules when performing Qigong
- Carefully follow the sensations from the exercises. If there is no discomfort, then be sure to perform this exercise. If you have back pain, it is better to postpone this exercise and return to it after a while.
- Sharp efforts to the problem areas of the spine do not apply.
- Exercises do with a minimum load and gradually increase it. Do not immediately jump above your head.
Qigong exercises for the spine
- Raise your hands in the castle above your head, legs together. Pull hands, and mentally - the top of the head and the whole spine. To do this, slowly rise and fall on the socks.
- Hands in the lock above, only now they are bent in elbows. Make a "pendulum": slowly bend down left and right. At each tilt, do not rush and stay in a pose for a couple of seconds.
- Now try to make a pendulum, but only on bent legs.
- With each successive incline, slowly pull one of your hands to your head. Do the exercises relaxed, without pressure.
- Now doing the bends, straighten your arms, and when you come to the starting position, bend them in your elbows and continue bending. Most importantly - mentally stretch the spine, stretch and focus on stretching. Determine the number of slopes yourself.
- The starting position is the same: legs together, arms above in a lock. Turn the body slightly to the side (if you can - 90 degrees) and stretch your arms.
- Next, add to this exercise and head. Turn your neck as much as you can. Just do not overdo it.
- Next, put your legs slightly wider than the shoulders and bend down. With your right hand, lean on your right leg, and lift your left hand up and bend over. This exercise is similar to when women need to remove the "side".
- Continuation of this exercise. When you are in the slope, just put your arms straight in the lock, wait a little while.
- For the cervical spine, do the following exercises: starting position - legs together, hands on the belt. As if push your head forward like a pigeon and back, only slowly. Also turn your head slowly to the sides and stretch your chins to your shoulders. In the same position, bend your head down, stretch your chin to your chest and back. Do the last exercise very carefully. If you feel pain, stop the exercise.
- Next, perform the rotation of the head, as in a saucer. On a horizontal plane, make a circular rotation of the chin.
- Another exercise to be treated with particular care. Make the same turns with your head to the side, only this time as if trying to look behind the shoulder.
- The following exercise is known to all: circular rotation of the head. Slowly rotate your head, not forgetting to pull yourself over the top of the head and stretch the joints.
- Go to the footsteps. Bend your knees slightly and lift one leg at a 45 degree angle. Begin to rotate the foot in different directions.
Some of the exercises are familiar to us, some from school-charging, some from yoga or Pilates. Not all are collected here, because they can be performed from 15 minutes to an hour. In order to better experience stretching, stock up on video lessons. They will help you to fully understand how to properly and accurately help your spine. In the meantime, you still do not have complete information and do not practice Qigong, sitting at a computer right now, pay attention to your posture. Notice how you sit and take the correct posture. Start small and get everything!