Proper nutrition - the guarantee of health! Throughout his life, we continually promise ourselves to start losing weight, go to bed early, go in for sports, give up bad habits, stop eating fast food and other harmful products. But few people keep these promises, all the time postponing them for tomorrow. It is never too late to take care of your health and nutrition, the main thing is to start. There is nothing difficult in a healthy diet, the main thing is a correctly composed menu for the week.
Proper nutrition: universal rules
Without these rules, you will not be able to make yourself a good menu, with which you can not only start to take care of your health, but also lose a couple of extra pounds.
- Proper nutrition should meet the needs of your body, provide it with vitamins and minerals. At the same time, you should not go hungry and deny yourself food. Everything should be in moderation, without excesses and sacrifices.
- You will have to learn to distinguish between the need for food or drink. Sometimes these 2 desires absolutely different from each other mislead us. So when you feel hungry, drink a glass of water. If in half an hour, you still want to eat, feel free to start the meal.
- Do not wash down meals. The fact is that when it enters the stomach, after 10 minutes the water passes on, taking with it the gastric juice necessary for digestion. As a result, heaviness appears, food is poorly digested, not digested and does more harm than good. It is recommended to drink either 20-30 minutes before a meal, or 40- 60 minutes after.
- Do not abuse fatty, spicy and highly salty foods. Otherwise, you will want to drink, and you will not stand the gap between food and drink.
- Never seize stress, otherwise all the proper nutrition and an attempt to lose weight will disappear. At this time, you are experiencing not physical, but emotional hunger, so cope with it without overeating.
- Chew food thoroughly, never swallow it in pieces (as people often do when eating quickly and on the go). The food should not only be chewed thoroughly, but should also be abundantly wetted with saliva in order to digest and digest well. Take the habit of chewing each piece at least 20 times - to a mushy state.
- After eating, do not exercise or go to bed. During sleep, all body processes slow down, and food is poorly absorbed. The optimal ratio is to go to bed in 2 to 3 hours. By the way, in the evening it is not recommended to get very tired.
- Get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger. So you save yourself from the heaviness in the stomach, drowsiness and laziness.
- Allocate time and eat quietly, not paying attention to anything. Our brain receives a signal of saturation only 25 minutes after the start of a meal. If you eat quickly, you risk to eat a lot of excess, which will result in heaviness in the stomach and excess kg.
- Composing a diet of proper nutrition for a week, make sure that it is complete, balanced and as diverse as possible. The body should receive nutrients for normal life.
- People who lead an active lifestyle should eat 5-7 times a day (the intervals between meals should be at least 3 hours). Those who live in a measured rhythm of life are not overworked, it is enough to eat 3–4 times a day (wait between meals for 4 hours).
- Do not skip the main meals. The only thing you can refuse is dinner. If you come home late, it is better not to eat, go to bed and wait for the morning. In the morning, have a hearty breakfast and go about your business.
- Breakfast is recommended not earlier than 30 minutes after getting up. For breakfast should be about a quarter of the volume of food per day. Lunch should be between 13.00 - 15.00 h. It depends on your schedule. Dinner at the rate of 25% of the total daily food intake. The break between breakfast and dinner should be 12 hours. In total, the number of calories per day should not exceed 2000 kcal.
- Most of the diet should be vegetables, berries and fruits (about 40%). They contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals needed by the body.
- Drink at least 2 liters of fluid every day, because water is a source of beauty, health and life. Consider that a lack of water, as well as its excess, harms the body.
- The optimal amount of fat, carbohydrates and proteins should be based on a 1: 4: 1 ratio. Moreover, carbohydrates should be complex, contained in rye bread, wild and brown rice, buckwheat, legumes, cereals, barley, wholemeal pasta, greens, mushrooms, etc. Minimize the amount of simple carbohydrates.
- Be sure to include in your diet dietary fiber (fiber). It improves digestion, is the prevention of constipation, improves intestinal motility, cleanses the body of harmful products. The required amount of fiber - 35 g per day. Its main sources are bran, whole grain bread, vegetables, fruits and seeds.
- Limit salt and sugar intake.
To correctly create a menu of proper nutrition you need to understand what foods are harmful is prohibited. These include:
- Purchased fatty sauces, mayonnaise, ketchup;
- Shop fruit drinks, juices, soft drinks;
- Pizza, fast food, chips, crackers and other snacks;
- Fatty cakes, cakes, confectionery, harmful sweets, candies, cookies, etc.
- Semi-finished and canned foods;
- White bread;
- Margarine, spread and other harmful fats;
- White rice;
- Fried and fatty dishes.
Many people who have switched to proper nutrition are concerned about the issue of alcohol. There is little good in it, but there will be no harm from a glass of high-quality wine drunk on a holiday.
By removing these products from the diet, you will notice how you begin to lose weight right before your eyes. You will feel much better too.
Sample menu for the week for losing weight
The basis of the weekly menu should be vegetables, fruits, berries, cereals, non-fatty meat, seafood and cereals. Do not deny yourself potatoes - cooked in a uniform, mashed potatoes or baked with vegetables in a baking oven have not yet damaged. Be sure to include fish and seafood in your diet (ideally, these products should be present on your table 5 of seven days a week). For a change, alternate meat, fish and poultry so that there is variety in the diet.
Have breakfast with complex carbohydrates (cereals, except manna). At lunch, give preference to soups and vegetable salads, as well as combine complex carbohydrates with proteins. Feast on yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, fruit, jelly, mousses, light salads, dried fruits, sandwiches, cocktails, nuts, etc. Such snacks satisfy hunger well and benefit the whole body. At dinner, it is useful to eat foods rich in proteins.
Proper nutrition: menu for every day:
- Breakfast: oatmeal or muesli with yogurt, any savory fruit, tea with lemon or coffee with cream.
- Second breakfast: cottage cheese with condensed milk or jam, a handful of nuts.
- Lunch: chicken broth, salad with vegetables, seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice, baked or boiled potatoes with mushroom gravy, juice or juice.
- Snack: salad with fruit, seasoned with Greek yogurt, crackers or bread.
- Dinner: paella or lasagna, classic vinaigrette, green tea.
- Breakfast: buckwheat with milk, tea or coffee.
- The second breakfast: Greek yogurt, apple.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with a piece of meat, grilled fish with brown rice, Greek salad, fruit juice or fruit juice.
- Lunch: cocoa sandwich with turkey and vegetables.
- Dinner: risotto with vegetables, a slice of cheese or ham, green tea with lemon.
- Breakfast: oatmeal porridge with fruit, toast with jam and tea with honey.
- The second breakfast: a handful of nuts and bread with goat cheese and figs.
- Lunch: fish soup, boiled meat with steamed vegetables, fresh juice.
- Lunch: yogurt with cottage cheese and dried fruit or mousse.
- Dinner: pasta made from macaroni grind, vegetable salad with low-fat sour cream, compote.
- Breakfast: omeletto with spinach and tomatoes, sandwich with cheese, ham and vegetables, coffee or tea.
- The second breakfast: unsweetened fruit, kefir.
- Lunch: chicken soup, seafood salad, grilled fish and juice.
- Lunch: dried fruit or berry jelly.
- Dinner: meat in French, Greek yogurt, carrot salad.
- Breakfast: barley porridge with dried fruit, coffee.
- The second breakfast: biscuits with juice.
- Lunch: soup, chicken breast, buckwheat porridge and juice.
- Lunch: cottage cheese casserole with berries.
- Dinner: Caesar salad, grilled vegetables, fresh juice.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese mousse with honey, toast with goat cheese and tea with lemon.
- The second breakfast: any fruit and a handful of nuts.
- Lunch: pea cream soup, baked fish and juice.
- Lunch: carrot fresh cream, caramel apples.
- Dinner: French omelet with ham, chicken salad and green tea.
- Breakfast: toast with liver pate, cottage cheese with prunes.
- The second breakfast: granola with milk, bread with vegetables.
- Lunch: mushroom soup, chicken cutlet, baked vegetables, fruit juice.
- Lunch: crisps with cottage cheese and herbs, salad with black olives.
- Dinner: mashed potatoes, baked salmon, green tea.
- Before bedtime you can drink a glass of kefir or ryazhenka.
It is never too late to start eating right, thereby achieving a slender figure and health. With the right approach, the menu for the week can be varied, balanced and very tasty. By following the recommendations, adhering to the healthy menu and the basic rules of healthy eating, you will get not only the built body, but also fresh clean skin, strong nails, luxurious hair and a radiant look.