Cardiovascular diseases are considered to be the leading cause of death. Of course, you can have bad heredity, but many risk factors are associated with lifestyle. There are a number of measures, including medications, that you can take to keep your blood vessels healthy. Consider drugs to strengthen the blood vessels.
Who does not smoke and does not drink, he will live long!
To reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and strengthen our blood vessels, you need to start with a few simple steps.
Stop smoking. Together with tobacco smoke, you absorb more than 4,800 chemicals that damage the circulatory system. Nicotine causes blood vessels to constrict, thereby increasing the risk of negative effects. Long-term studies have shown that those who quit smoking already after a year had a significant improvement in heart activity and vascular health.
Take at least 30 minutes a day to exercise. When you exercise, it increases the production of nitric oxide, which helps maintain blood vessels in good shape. The low content of nitric oxide in the vessels is one of the first signs of cholesterol deposition and atherosclerosis.
Limit the amount of saturated fats you eat. Instead, you need to focus on healthy fats, such as omega-3 fatty acids and unsaturated fats. A balanced diet that combines proteins, fiber, low-fat dairy products and a lot of fruit with vegetables is also important.
Ask for help from a qualified specialist who, after a full examination, will assess the condition of your vascular system and, in addition to the measures listed above, prescribe the appropriate medication.
Strengthening effects of drugs
As already mentioned, after a medical examination, taking into account the age of the patient and his condition, preparations of these types can be prescribed to strengthen the vessel walls:
- vitamin complexes and vitamins;
- drugs that have angioprotective effects;
- for strengthening capillaries and veins - phlebotonics;
- anti-lipid drugs of the group of statins;
- calcium and magnesium containing agents.
It should be remembered that any use of medicines should be prescribed by a doctor, taking into account the characteristics of their admission and the presence of contraindications.
Strengthening of cerebral vessels
Dizziness, tinnitus, headache, poor memory - these are the main signs that the time has come to think about the vessels of the brain. To improve the blood supply, microcirculation and strengthen the cerebral vessels, the following drugs are used:
- "Nimodipin" - a calcium channel blocker, one of the most effective means for brain vessels. The drug normalizes the blood supply and levels the effect of hypoxic effects. It is contraindicated in pregnant women with cerebral edema and renal dysfunction.
- "Zinnarizin" - blocks the supply of cells with calcium ions, improves microcirculation and peripheral circulation. The drug is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- "Cavinton" is a plant alkaloid that promotes blood flow and oxygen delivery to the brain, as well as stimulates glucose utilization. It has a prolonged effect. Contraindications: pregnancy, coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, low vascular tone.
Protect your heart
In this regard, there is one important note - pathological changes in cardiac activity are much easier to prevent with preventive measures than to cure them. In order to strengthen the heart and blood vessels, such preparations are used:
- "Bisoprolol" is a beta-blocker, which significantly reduces the risk of major heart diseases, including angina. Used to lower blood pressure. The drug is not recommended for use in the case of bradycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, hypotension, with broncho-obstructive syndrome and severe forms of peripheral blood circulation.
- "Trimetazidine" is a cardioprotector that normalizes cardiac metabolism. It is used as a means of preventing angina. It is used to treat ischemia, vascular disorders, tinnitus. The only contraindication is individual intolerance to the drug.
- "Asparkam" - used as a source of potassium and magnesium, as well as a metabolic regulator. The drug is prescribed for the treatment of ischemic disease, cardiac arrhythmias caused by potassium deficiency, chronic circulatory failure. It is contraindicated in renal dysfunction.
Weak nasal vessels
To eliminate this problem and to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels of the nose, it is usually prescribed the following drugs:
- "Ascorutin" - increases the elasticity of blood vessels, while reducing their permeability, antioxidant. It is used for vitamin A deficiency and vitamin P deficiency.
- "Vitamin C" - is used as a drug to strengthen weak blood vessels and capillaries, and also has antiallergic action. Widely used to strengthen the body's immune defense.
Prevention of venous insufficiency
In order to prevent inflammation, stabilize cell membranes, as well as to increase the elasticity and strengthen the walls of blood vessels and veins, the following drugs are used:
- “Detralex” is an angioprotector and an excellent venotonic. It is widely used in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency. It is contraindicated in case of intolerance to diosmin - the active substance at the basis of the drug.
- "Anvenol" - a drug of complex action, an excellent venotonic, reduces vascular permeability, stimulates microcirculation of the blood. Not recommended for use in children under 15 years of age, as well as with hypotension and heart failure.
We remind you that self-medication, like smoking, is harmful to our health, therefore, it is necessary to consult a doctor about medication. Be healthy!