Thanks to blood vessels, the blood saturates the entire body with nutrients and oxygen. However, over time they become clogged, leading to an increased risk of heart attack or stroke. If you take timely preparations for cleaning vessels, you can avoid these troubles. They will remove toxins and restore the elasticity of blood vessels.
Preparations for cleaning vessels: what to look for when choosing?
Excessive consumption of fat, protein and similar substances by a modern person contributes to the accumulation of cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. These substances are deposited on the vascular walls, which provokes a violation of lipid metabolism and the loss of vascular elasticity. As a result, atherosclerosis and thrombosis can develop.
A healthy diet and regular exercise will help to avoid such diseases, but in severe cases, lifestyle changes alone are not enough. Medical assistance and vascular cleaning with medical preparations is necessary. Today, there is a fairly wide range of drugs, such as anticoagulants, antiplatelet drugs, beta-blockers, and dietary supplements that are designed to slow down or treat atherosclerosis and lower cholesterol.
The choice of drugs depends on the exact symptoms and condition of the patient. Cleaning vessels with drugs should be carried out with caution and under the supervision of a physician, since such products have a wide range of side effects. With uncontrolled intake, they can be harmful to health. Selection of drugs should be carried out by a qualified specialist on the basis of clinical and laboratory tests and after examining the patient.
For the prevention and control of atherosclerosis, the cleaning of blood vessels, and the prevention of thrombus formation, various complexes with P, C, E, B3 vitamins are primarily assigned. Such drugs as Zinnarizin, Lisinopril, Piracetam, Hawthorn Forte, Valtarsan are widely used.
We clean the vessels from cholesterol with drugs
To clean the blood vessels from cholesterol often prescribe such means:
- Tablets "Garlic Siner-pro." Garlic is not only a culinary ingredient, but also a means of reducing cholesterol levels and normalizing blood pressure. Garlic contains a vegetable compound that is converted to allicin. It slows down oxidation and cholesterol sedimentation on the walls of blood vessels.
- Tablets "Nicotinic acid" (with vitamin B3). Niacin increases the content of high-density lipoproteins in the blood, which bind excess cholesterol and transfer it to the liver for removal from the body. Vitamin B3 reduces triglycerides, restoring lipid metabolism.
- Capsules "Omega-3 NSP" - polyunsaturated fatty acids, which reduce triglyceride levels, slow down the deposition of cholesterol plaques, reduce the risk of blood clots.
What tools are effective for cleaning the brain vessels?
The presence of tiny obstacles in the capillaries of the brain makes blood flow more difficult and can lead to a dangerous violation of its functions. Special difficulties cause deposits in the vessels of cholesterol or calcium. These drugs help to cope with them:
- "Plavix" is an anticoagulant that prevents unhealthy blood clotting in the arteries. The drug affects the blood cells - platelets, reducing the degree of their adhesion, which allows to minimize the formation of blood clots - blood clots.
- "Torvakard". It is often prescribed to treat high cholesterol and low density lipoproteins. The drug prevents their accumulation in the vessels, reducing the risk of blood clots and stroke.
- Capsules "fish oil with valerian". Source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which will help to clear the vessels of excess triglycerides, cholesterol and blood thinning. Valerian extract promotes vasodilation.
- "Tsinnarizin" - a means of improving blood microcirculation in the capillaries of the brain. The drug blocks the accumulation of calcium ions in the cells and reduces the vasoconstrictor reaction. Improves the supply of blood tissue.
Medicines to strengthen the blood vessels
To strengthen the blood vessels and healthy blood circulation use drugs such as:
- "Pycnogenol" - a tool based on the extract of the bark of the Mediterranean, coastal pine. The drug contains bioflavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanides, which have vein-strengthening properties. Effective remedy for venous insufficiency.
- "Grape seed extract" - helps to restore the strength of veins, improves blood circulation, reduces blood pressure, prevents the development of atherosclerosis. The action of the extract is based on the properties of antioxidants.
- "Veri-Gon" capsules based on horse chestnut seed extract. They contain the active compound aescin, which increases blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels, as well as prevents inflammation of the veins and venous insufficiency.
- "Bisoprolol" is an active beta-blocker, which lowers blood pressure on the walls of blood vessels, thereby facilitating the work of the heart.
These drugs are usually considered safe for health. However, each of them has its own side effects. So, nicotinic acid can cause flushing, mild stomach upset and dizziness. When using polyunsaturated fatty acids should be observed daily dose - not more than 3 grams, because they thin the blood and a higher dosage increases the risk of bleeding. The combined use of the dietary supplement Garlic Siner-Pro and Plavix tablets can lead to the same result, since these agents enhance the action of each other.
Do not try to solve such a serious problem as atherosclerosis by self-treatment, and all the drugs you are taking must be approved by your doctor.