Pomegranate - one of the most beloved exotic fruits, which is called the royal. Its fruits are used as an independent dessert, and are also part of the various dishes. Many people do not know that pomegranate peels, and not only juicy pulp, have useful properties. The peel of the "Punic Apple" is a real broad-spectrum medicine.
Since ancient times, all parts of the pomegranate — grains, bones, and crusts — have been used to treat many diseases. The founder of ancient medicine Hippocrates successfully treated pomegranate peels for wounds and severe exotic diseases. The recipes of modern folk medicine also mention this miraculous gift of nature, which helps to get rid even of serious, neglected pathologies.
"Clothing" of the king of fruit - "bullet-proof vest" for our body
Medicinal properties of pomegranate peel are not inferior to the action of synthetic medicines, including antibiotics. This herbal preparation suppresses and destroys pathogenic microbes, but, unlike chemicals, does not harm the bacteria that are needed for normal digestion.
In order to use natural medicine instead of a handful of tablets in case of health problems, you should be familiar with the methods of preparation and application of products from fresh or dry pomegranate peels.
Infusion against diarrhea, dysentery, salmonellosis, cholera and typhoid
- In a warm glass bowl, place 2 tsp. dried pomegranate crusts.
- Pour the contents of the bowl 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Cover the container with a lid and wait half an hour.
Immediately after cooking you need to drink 0.5 tbsp. facilities. Cover the rest of the serving and continue to push. If the cause of the ailment was normal diarrhea, relief will come within 10 minutes. If there is no improvement in health after 3 hours, you need to finish the remaining liquid.
Infusion from other problems with the digestive tract
Pomegranate peel based drink is effective for:
- a stomach or intestinal ulcer;
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the large intestine;
In these cases, the regimen is changed: 25 ml of the infusion is drunk before breakfast and then every 3.5 hours in previous doses. Residues of the product cannot be used. This medicine is recommended to drink every other day.
An exotic drink can also be used as a dental rinse for stomatitis and bleeding gums, soak bandages in it for dressing wounds. Remember: the infusion should be unfiltered, freshly prepared.
Decoction of kidney, eye and ear diseases
- Grind the skin of pomegranate.
- 40 g of crusts pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Boil the product in a water bath for 30 minutes.
- Filter the broth and add water to replace the boiled out liquid.
- Drink 1/5 tbsp. before eating.
- Daily dose should not exceed 1 tbsp.
Infusion from parasitic invasions
- Take 50 g of dry pomegranate crusts and pour 2 tbsp. cold water.
- After a quarter of a day, steam the liquid until the volume is reduced by half.
- Drink the infusion for an hour in equal shares.
- After 30 minutes, take sodium phosphate.
Chronic cough tea
- Make a little peel - the water should turn pink.
- Drink warm tea in small portions with linden honey.
- Drink no more than 1 tbsp. per day.
Mask for skin diseases
- Fry the pomegranate peels, chop with a blender.
- Combine the resulting powder with olive oil.
- Apply the mask twice within 7 days.
- Store the mixture at a temperature not exceeding + 2 ° C.
Pomegranate remedy for burns and damage
- Pour the burnt skin area with pomegranate juice.
- Sprinkle grated skins on top.
- A mass of dried pomegranate crusts can be powdered with minor skin lesions.
What could be dangerous peel "Punic Apple"?
Mixtures, infusions and decoctions of pomegranate peel, like other means of traditional medicine, have not only useful properties, but also contraindications. They cause harm in the following pathologies:
- fastening a chair;
- acute nephritis;
In addition, in the treatment of garnet peel in no case should not exceed the dosage, so as not to be poisoned by alkaloids contained in its composition. It is also prohibited in parallel to use antihistamines and alcoholic beverages.
If a person has chronic diseases, before taking the skin of the "royal fruit" you should consult with your doctor.
Pomegranate crusts have unique beneficial properties - with this product you can overcome many serious illnesses, even those that can end in death. Such a potent tool should be in every home medicine chest, but before treatment you should carefully read the features of its use and a list of contraindications.