Pine buds are called young shoots with a pleasant resinous aroma. It is a storehouse of beneficial substances: essential oils and vitamins, mineral salts and phytoncides. For a long time, healers have used pine buds, which medicinal properties and contraindications are taken into account when dealing with various diseases.
Pine buds are not new to medicine
Pine buds are one of the most ancient medicines. They are famous for their antibacterial action. It has long been known that such a remedy helps with a strong cough and other symptoms of colds. Pine buds are traditionally used for diuretic and choleretic purposes. It has also been observed that they soothe the nerves, satisfy hunger, regulate the metabolism.
Pine buds, medicinal properties and contraindications of which are well known by folk healers, become the basis of healing infusions, tinctures and decoctions. Prepared drugs help to cope with such problems:
- violation of the urinary organs;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- diseases of the nervous system, the effects of stress;
- physical stress, fatigue;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- joint diseases;
- stomatitis, gingivitis;
- bronchitis, cold.
Pine buds: application in traditional medicine
Among the many therapeutic options for basic buds, a cough prescription is particularly popular. Preparing this broth (it tastes bitter):
- 1 tbsp. l kidney pour 2 tbsp. water, boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, insist about 2 hours.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. l 4 times a day.
It is a really effective medicine for thinning sputum and removing it from the respiratory tract. Cough softens, easier expectoration, clears bronchi.
To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is advised to carry out also steam inhalations. To do this, prepare a decoction of 50 g of kidneys and 1 liter of water, which is boiled over low heat for 10 minutes. A container with liquid is placed in front of you and inhale the steam, covered with a blanket or towel. Procedures help to cure cold, bronchitis, sore throat, relieve inflammation, disinfect, eliminate viruses. Inhalation can be done for adults and children.
In the treatment of serious diseases such as pulmonary tuberculosis, gastritis, traditional medicine also uses the basic kidneys. Dosage form -disperse on vodka:
- Grind raw materials and place in a liter jar, filling 1/3 volume.
- Pour vodka to the top of the tank.
- Put the vessel in a warm place for 1 week, shake occasionally.
- After infusion take 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day for 1-2 months.
Osteochondrosis - salt deposition - folk healers propose to treat with sweetened pine buds. Recipe means:
- To process raw materials in a meat grinder in such quantity to fill a jar with a capacity of 3 liters.
- Top with 1 tbsp. l sugar, close tightly and put in a cool place.
- When the mass becomes brownish, it can be consumed.
- Take 1 tsp. 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 3 months.
To treat diseases of the back and respiratory organs, it helps, among other things, pine syrup from the kidneys. To make it you will need:
- 3 liters of crushed kidneys to fill 1 tbsp. Sahara.
- To stir thoroughly.
- Leave in a cool place until the product acquires a brownish tint.
- Drain the formed liquid, squeeze the slurry through a sieve.
- Drink 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals for 3 weeks.
A pot of healing honey from pine buds is an excellent preparation for the health of the whole family. The tool is useful for strengthening the immune system, lowering cholesterol in the body. Helps to cure diseases of the bronchi and lungs, gastrointestinal tract and joints. Cooking method:
- Pour pine buds with water at a ratio of 1: 2.
- Bring to a boil, boil over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and insist in heat for 1 day.
- Strain, add sugar (for 1 part of the liquid - 2 parts of sugar).
- Hold on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into jars or pots.
Fans of the extraordinary taste and healthy jam will love this recipe.
- 0.5 kg of crushed pine buds pour 2 tbsp. cold water.
- Bring to a boil, boil down 30 minutes.
- At the same time in another dish to prepare a syrup of 1 kg of sugar.
- Combine pine gruel with syrup.
- Bring to a boil, hold on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the jam in sterile jars, close with metal lids.
- Wrap a warm blanket and leave to cool.
- Store in a cool place.
Kidney anti-kidney, or a little about contraindications
All funds from pine buds bring significant benefits when used moderately. You should pay attention to the list of contraindications. Avoid kidney intake in one form or another is necessary during pregnancy, kidney disease, hepatitis. Before using traditional medicines, you should consult a doctor.
Pine buds are an affordable and effective way to improve health. With their help, the course and treatment of many diseases is facilitated. What is especially nice is that the remedies from the buds of this tree are not only extremely useful, but they are also very tasty if you are able to handle them. The time-tested herbal remedies will appeal to both adults and kids.