The second interesting name of this grass is "palm". Peppermint leaves not only have a pleasant, soothing odor, they contain beneficial glycosides, essential oils, organic acids and tannins, which have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and not only. Peppermint is used to treat infectious diseases, neurosis, stress relief and stress..
A bath with peppermint will help you to relax quickly and easily, to calm down before bedtime. It will be indispensable for improving vitality and mood.
How to use peppermint?
- Peppermint will be useful in disorders of the vestibular apparatus, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and improve appetite.
- Tincture of mint on alcohol will help in the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity as an antibacterial and astringent.
- Peppermint will have a calming effect on your emotional state, soothe your nerves and help you relax.
- Mint is useful in the fight against insomnia.
- Peppermint can relieve fatigue, tension, nervousness, stress and depression.
- Mint leaves can be used for neuralgia, as an antiseptic for burns, inflammatory processes, hoarseness and hoarseness of the voice, respiratory diseases.
- Mint will be indispensable for hepatic colic, during menopause, nausea, heartburn, toothache, and bronchitis treatment.
Recipe with mint to combat neurosis
You will need 2 tbsp. spoons of peppermint, veronica officinalis and motherwort, as well as 0.5 liters of alcohol or vodka. Mix all the herbs and pour vodka there. Put the mixture for 14 days in a dark place. Then strain and take 1 tbsp. spoon daily 3 times. In the morning and evening, take the mixture on an empty stomach.
How to prepare a bath of overwork with mint?
To do this, take 0.5 cups chopped finely peppermint and 2 cups boiling water. Pour mint with boiling water and leave for 25 minutes in a water bath. After strain and pour the tincture in a pre-cooked bath. Bathing time leaves 20 minutes. This bath is recommended especially for people suffering from various neuroses.
Peppermint oil is also recognized as effective for weight loss. It will help reduce appetite and reduce hunger, and this will affect the amount of food you eat. It will also accelerate metabolic processes and fat metabolism in the body. Peppermint oil helps to normalize the process of removing harmful substances and toxins from the body, which is one of the extra kilogram factors. It can be taken orally or by doing an aromatherapy session. For aromatherapy, you can mix peppermint oil with citrus, ginger, rosemary, geranium or lemon balm oil.
How to use mint for female beauty?
- Peppermint is used to treat irritation and inflammation of the skin. It is used for oily skin care.
- Mint will be useful and your hair.
- A decoction of peppermint or just fresh mint leaves will help to refresh and eliminate the smell of your feet feet. Those who suffer from excessive sweating of the feet are advised to prepare a bath with the addition of peppermint. Using such trays with other anti-sweating agents, you can normalize this process very quickly.
Peppermint cleansing mask for hair
To prepare the mask, take 10 leaves of peppermint, white cosmetic clay and water of about 40 ml. Mix mint and water, then grind them with a blender. Pour the resulting liquid into another container and add clay. Stir the mixture to make the dough condition. Pour here 2 tbsp. spoons of boiling water and after 25 minutes pass through the filter. Systematic rinsing with this mixture will help make your hair shiny, fragrant, healthy and strong.
The use of mint in cooking
Mint leaves can be used to decorate salads. Powdered mint is suitable for cooking flour dishes. Peppermint can be used as a seasoning for sauces or vegetables. This will help to improve the smell and taste of your dishes. Mint is best combined with lamb, chickens, peas and new potatoes. It can also be added during the preparation of various soups and marinades.
How to make peppermint drinks?
For cooking a drink that will help in the process of losing weight and cleansing the body, 30 grams of dry leaves of mint, sage, lavender and 1 l of dry red wine will be needed. Then you need to pour wine over the grass and leave to infuse for 14 days in a cool, dark place. After strain and you can begin to take 25 minutes before meals, 40 ml in the morning and evening.
But for making love drink, which will help ignite the passion in your chosen one, you need to take 1 tsp of mint, 0.5 tsp of rosemary and 2 tsp of thyme. Mix them and pour 2 cups of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes to infuse. And offer your chosen one instead of tea.
How to apply peppermint at home?
The smell of mint can help with mental fatigue. It invigorates and refreshes, helps to reduce tension. Mint is able to remove odors from animals, in toilet rooms and in the kitchen. Its smell can scare away insects, which are too many in the summer. To do this, you need to decompose fresh mint leaves in the apartment.
Mint has a pleasant smell, which immediately makes you feel more cheerful and more cheerful. It has a therapeutic effect on the human body. Mint is indispensable in the fight against neurosis and stress. It is recognized as one of the most useful medicinal herbs in the world. Its use during cooking not only helps you to preserve its beauty, but also to strengthen the immune system. Peppermint has found wide application in aromatherapy, cooking, body care, and body treatment. It is available to all. Anyone who wants to have strong nerves, beautiful hair and good health, peppermint is what you need.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya