Pamela- This is a surprisingly tasty exotic citrus fruit that is covered with orange or yellow skin on the outside. Pamela is somewhat larger than grapefruit, and one fruit can reach several kilograms in weight. The homeland of the fruit is China. According to the chronicles, pamela fruit appeared in China back in 100 AD. Until now, the Chinese consider this fruit a symbol of prosperity.
The main advantage over other citrus fruits is that the pamela can be stored at room temperature and not deteriorate. Pamela is not only tasty, but also very healthy fruit.
Some facts about pamela fruit
Pamela has several types. The color of the skin can vary from yellow to pink. The rind of the fruit is very thick. Pamela fruit pulp also has different shades - from red to almost white. Its taste is also heterogeneous - from sour to sweet. Pamela grows only in Asian countries, for Europe it is truly an exotic fruit.!
In China, pamela is not only a symbol of prosperity and well-being, but is also one of the most valuable gifts for the New Year.
Pamela fruit and its benefits
Pamela fruit is loved not only for its taste, but also for its beneficial properties. With a low calorie content (35 kcal per 100 g) it contains a huge amount of useful vitamins and minerals.
Like all citrus fruits, pamela contains substances that actively fight harmful microbes and viruses. Fruit pulp contains ascorbic acid, essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins A and C, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, vitamins of group B. Due to the large amount of vitamins, pamela is recommended to eat during the period of beriberi (late autumn, winter and early spring).
In addition to a large amount of vitamins and trace elements, Pamela has the following properties:
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Cleans the blood vessels;
- Prevents the formation of tumors;
- Effectively burns fats;
- Normalizes metabolism (therefore, the fruit is often prescribed to people suffering from excess weight);
- Pamela quickly fills the body;
- It breaks down proteins and fats in the body;
- Increases performance;
- Improves mood;
- Takes off fatigue and helps to always be in good shape;
- Normalizes the heart;
- Prevents atherosclerosis;
- Helps with bronchial asthma;
- Stops the activation of cancer cells and prevents the development of cancer;
- Effectively used for cosmetic purposes.
How to choose the fruit pamela?
In order for the pamela fruit to bring maximum benefit to the body, you need to choose it correctly. First of all, pay attention to the peel - it should be smooth, shiny and a little soft. The second selection criterion is fruit flavor - the richer it is, the more juicy and ripe the fruit is.
Pamela can be stored for no more than a month at room temperature, but in a purified form, the fruit begins to deteriorate after 2 days.
Pamela in cosmetology
Pamela is beautifully used in cosmeticpurposes. Pamela fruit masks perfectly moisturize and nourish the skin. To make one of the masks, you need to take a small piece of fruit, chop it, add 1 tsp. honey and lemon juice. The mass is applied to the face and washed off with green tea after 15 minutes. After the mask, you must apply a moisturizer and do not leave the house in the next hour.
Beauticians say that if you wipe the skin with pamela fruit juice for a month, it will visibly refresh and become younger. Owners of oily skin are advised to wipe the skin with natural juice, and the owner of dry skin is to dilute the juice with boiled water. (1: 1).
Pamela for weight loss
Since pamela effectively breaks down fats and improves metabolism, the fruit is great for diets.
Here is one of them:
- Breakfast: 50 g low-fat cheese, half of pamela fruit. Sugar free coffee.
- Lunch: any steamed vegetables (150 g), a boiled piece of sea fish (preferably pollack or hake), a cup of tea without sugar.
- First snack: half of pamela fruit.
- Second snack: 1 egg, 1/2 fruit pamela.
- Dinner: 1 apple, 1 egg, 1/2 pamela fruit, 250 g of boiled cauliflower, herbal tea with 1 tsp. honey
If you eat pamela fruit instead of breakfast, you will noticeably lose weight in 2 months without burdening your body with any diets..
Here is such a useful and tasty pamela fruit!