Ozokerite at home is a deep skin warming procedure.Ozokerite evenly and slowly gives off heat to the body, relieving pain syndrome, providing a resolving and anti-inflammatory effect.Ozokerite helps to activate the recovery processes of damaged organs and tissues.
What is ozokerite?
Ozokerite is an oil product.. It has a wax consistency. Ozokerite contains paraffin, various mineral substances, resins, etc.
The healing effect of ozokerite on the human body is due to the content of biologically active substances in its composition. They penetrate our body through intact skin and have a healing effect.
Ozokerite is a petroleum product, therefore it is black in color. This makes it difficult to remove it after the procedure.
Using ozokerite at home
- To prepare ozokerite, you will need: pharmaceutical ozokerite, paraffin and dense medical oilcloth.
- Mix ozokerite and paraffin in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Take the old pan (you will have to throw it out after use). Put paraffin and ozocerite in it in equal proportion.
- Put this pot in a large pot filled with water. We thus make a water bath to melt the mass.
- Bring the water in the larger pan to a boil. Ensure that boiling water splashes do not get into the paraffin mass. Better a little old saucepan cover with a lid.
- As soon as the mass has melted, we pour it onto the medical oilcloth and wait about 20 minutes. A cake will turn out. Check whether the frozen mass, you can with the help of a knife. Pierce it with a cake.
- If the mass is ready, apply the oilcloth with ozokerite, cooked at home, to the sore spot. It is good to wrap a warm blanket on top. Lie for about 30-45 minutes.
- After the procedure, you can store ozokerite, cooked at home, in a small old saucepan.
- If, after the procedure, black pieces appear on the skin, remove them with Vaseline or oil.
- Procedures with ozokerite should be carried out daily for 10-20 days depending on the extent of your problem.
Remember that self-prescribing procedures using ozokerite is worth it. You must first consult with your doctor. After all, there are contraindications to this warming procedure: hypertension, problems with the cardiovascular system, old age.
Health to you!