Otitis - ear inflammation, which is widespread. This disease requires serious treatment.
In the treatment of otitis does not necessarily use medication. Sometimes otitis can be cured by folk remedies. But you still have to consult with your doctor to make sure that the diagnosis is accurate. Drugs, together with the people will enhance the effect and twice as quickly cope with inflammation.
Otitis and its causes
The cause of otitis can be a cold, as a result of which the outlet of the auditory tube becomes blocked. In this regard, the eardrum ceases to be cleaned naturally. Inflammation can occur due to infection in the middle ear. An infection can enter the ear if you sneeze or blow your nose hard.
Otitis can occur as a result of chronic diseases: tonsillitis, sinusitis, and inflammation can occur due to environmental degradation. If you do not start treatment for otitis in time, it can turn into deafness or deafness.
- Severe pain inside the ear, which gives to the temple.
- Temperature rise.
- Turning your head improves your hearing for a while.
Drug treatment of otitis media at home
Only an otolaryngologist can make an accurate diagnosis. The doctor will examine the external auditory canal and eardrum. If necessary, X-ray the skull and prescribe the necessary tests.
After the doctor makes a diagnosis of otitis, he will prescribe a drug treatment at home. Complications may require surgery, so do not delay the treatment.
- To reduce pain in the ears and relieve inflammation Paracetamol (4 times a day) and drops Otipaks, which are buried in the ear 4 times a day. The doctor may advise you to do compresses from a solution of boric acid and glycerin. Gauze is moistened in the prepared solution and placed in the ear canal for 4-5 hours.
- To improve the output of pus from the ear and to reduce the edema of the auditory tube, you can usenasal drops: Nazivin, Santorini, Tizin, Naphthyzin, etc. Drops instilled into the nose 3 times a day. Tavegil, Suprastin, Dimedrol, Claritin will help reduce the edema of the auditory tube. These medicines can only be taken when otitis originates due to an allergic reaction.
- To cure infectious otitis media, prescribeantibiotics, for example, Amoxicillin (0.5 g 3 times a day for 10 days). If after 3 days you do not feel any improvement, consult your doctor. He may prescribe stronger antibiotics, such as Augmentin (0.375 g, 2 times a day).
Otitis treatment at home lasts 10 days.
Otitis: treatment of folk remedies
- Fill up melissa vodka (1:10). Insist on for 7 days. The tincture is stored in a cool place. When instillation of tincture of lemon balm in the ear, the pain passes instantly. Also in the sore ear can bury lavender oil.
- Fill juniper with vodka (1:10). Dampen cotton wool in the prepared tincture and place it in the ear canal. Tincture soothes and relieves inflammation.
- Fill 5 bay leaves a glass of boiling water. Insist for 3 hours in a closed jar, which is recommended to wrap in a warm towel. The prepared tincture is buried in a sore ear or ingested 2 tablespoons. With treatment in this way, otitis media disappears within 3 days.
- In the sore ear can burycalendula tincture orwalnut.
- Some healers advise to bury in the sore earheated vodka.
- Pour 2 tbsp. peppermint a glass of vodka. Insist 1 week. When the mint tincture is ready, it is buried in the ear 3 times a day.
- Boil in 2 tbsp. vegetable oil 2 cloves minced garlic. Let the composition infuse overnight. Then you can bury garlic oil in the ears. Such a tool perfectly relieves pain, fights microbes and removes pus.
- Prepare a tincture of echinacea. The resulting tincture is instilled in a sore ear with otitis.
- Use tincture or juicecelandine for instillation. This method effectively relieves pain and removes pus from the ear canal.
- For the treatment of otitis, you can bury water or alcohol tincturesfireweed, petalsroses ordaisies.
Otitis - quite a serious and unpleasant disease that can lead to both partial and complete hearing loss. This disease does not tolerate frivolous relationships and will not go away on its own. If you ignore the treatment or do not finish it, the consequences can be dire.
In the treatment of otitis media, in any case it is worth referring to an otolaryngologist, who will give you an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the necessary treatment. Do not tempt fate and are treated in a timely manner!