Many housewives, when used onions for cooking, are unaware that onion peel is no less valuable than its contents. The benefits and harms of this particular product should be known to anyone who wants to quit among the patrons of the pharmacy and improve their health without expensive dietary supplements.
Onion peel is an ingredient that is often included in the composition of medicines, cosmetics, culinary dishes and food coloring. This product contains many beneficial substances:
- vitamin E;
- vitamin C;
- B vitamins;
- vitamin PP;
- salts of calcium, potassium and iron.
Find out what we send in the trash
When ingested, the husk, which we usually throw away, has an exceptional therapeutic effect on the human body:
- slows down aging, prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques in blood vessels and malignant tumors;
- prevents vitamin deficiency, reduced immunity, colds and viral diseases;
- helps to recover from stress;
- improves the condition of liver cells, as well as skin, hair and nails;
- normalizes the work of digestion, metabolism and brain activity;
- stops inflammatory processes;
- destroys microbes;
- strengthens the nervous, immune and endocrine systems;
- stops the development of cancerous tumors and diseases of the heart, blood vessels, stomach, intestines;
- fights infectious diseases;
- treats diseases of the respiratory system, kidney, urogenital system, allergies;
- prevents violations of water-salt balance.
How to restore health with the help of amazing "clothing" bow?
This natural medicine can be used in the form of:
Infusion of onion peel practically does not cause any harm to health - on the contrary, it brings considerable benefits in the complex treatment of infectious diseases, pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract, and also for the prevention of oncology, influenza, weakening the body's defenses during seasonal epidemics.
- Grind 2 tbsp. l onion peel and pour 500 ml of boiling water.
- Insist drink 8-10 hours.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Daily you can drink at ½ tbsp. infusion.
Also, for various health problems, onion peel decoctions are used, prepared with the advice of herbalist healers. The benefits and harms of such natural products are incommensurable: supporters of the use of natural medicines on their own experience were convinced of their effectiveness and the absence of serious consequences even among those who overdid it in the treatment with these decoctions.
Broth from allergies and dental diseases
- Take 3 tsp. main component and add 500 ml of water to it.
- Wait until the mixture boils, then remove the pan from the stove and leave on the table for 3 hours.
- 14 days rinse with a slightly diluted mouth broth to cure periodontal disease or stomatitis.
- If you boil the husks for 10 minutes in a water bath, making a non-concentrated decoction, you can drink it at ½ tbsp. in case of an allergic reaction.
Decoction for the treatment of diseases of the organs of excretion
- 3 tsp. crushed raw material, pour 500 ml boiling water.
- Insist means half an hour.
- Take 20 ml 3 times a day.
In the diet of people who care about their health, it is not uncommon onion peel tea. It is not as harmful as the usual black tea, but it is very useful for headaches, convulsions, varicose veins, hypertension, and visual impairment.
Onion Husk Tea
- A small handful of pounded raw materials pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Wait for 10 minutes before tea.
- Drink onion tea before bedtime.
- To improve the taste of the drink, you can add a little light honey varieties.
Tincture from atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases
- Chop the husks 1 onion medium size and place in a glass bottle.
- Fill the raw material with medical alcohol in the proportion of 1: 5.
- Infuse the drug for 7 days, and then pour it into an opaque container.
- Take 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner, 20 drops dissolved in 18 ml of vegetable oil.
Chicken broth with onion peel
- 0.2 kg of chicken fillet cut into small slices in a saucepan with water.
- Add husks of 3 onions.
- When the meat is ready, remove the broth from the heat, salt and pepper.
- After cooking, collect the husk with a slotted spoon and remove from the pan.
- This dish will help you become more energetic and protect yourself from viruses and infections.
During the preparation of any soup, you can give the liquid a pleasant golden color and appetizing aroma, as well as enrich the properties of the dish with a wide range of vitamins and other valuable substances by resorting to the following methods:
- pour into the almost ready first course a bit of a filtered broth of leftovers after peeling the onions;
- put a small, unpeeled onion in a saucepan with soup;
- cook the soup using water in which the unpeeled onion boiled for a few minutes.
"Outfit" vegetable is not for everyone
Many of the tools from the treasury of traditional medicine have a fairly wide list of side effects and contraindications. Surprisingly, onion peel does not belong to those. Limiting the consumption of vegetable "clothes" is necessary only when:
- increased blood clotting;
- acute forms of diseases of the stomach and pancreas;
- individual intolerance to the components included in its composition.
In addition, you should not rely on the exceptional therapeutic possibilities of this tool for severe illnesses. After all, healthy foods can not completely replace potent drugs.
Onion peel, which everyone is accustomed to be considered as waste, when used internally, does not harm a person, but is beneficial, since it is a healing tool. This product will make our soups and broths prophylactic agents, and decoctions, teas, tinctures and tinctures from such raw materials will help to cope with many diseases.