Deprive is one of the skin diseases. The most common lichen is ringworm. Spreading of the lichen in adults and children is quite widespread, since they can be infected everywhere where there are spores of this fungus.
There are a large number of ointments for the treatment of herpes, which can be prepared at home, as well as medical products sold in pharmacies.
How to prepare ointment for depriving at home?
- Solution depriving. In a jar pour 96% medical alcohol. Then add salicylic acid on the tip of the knife. Shake and use a cotton swab to lubricate the affected area. After 7 days, grease again. A crust forms, which must fall off itself so that there is no scar.
- Garlic juice from depriving. With garlic juice, we grease the affected place several times.
- Ointment from valerian. Mix 1 tsp. tinctures valerian, 1 tsp. 5% iodine, 1 tsp. sunflower oil and grease the affected areas, 3 times a day. This ointment is stored for a very long time. It can be used in the treatment of lichen in animals.
- Garlic vinegar. We prepare such vinegar from 4 cloves of garlic, which we fill with 3 cups of apple cider vinegar and leave for two weeks. We treat ointment for the night, bandage the affected area with a bandage, and in the morning apply a new bandage. Doing so until complete disposal depriving.
- Boric acid ointment for depriving. In a bowl pour 1 tsp. boric acid and pour 0.5 st. cold water. We put on a small fire, bring to a boil and boil until complete dissolution of boric acid. Then let cool the solution. Before going to bed with this solution, wipe the affected areas. On the skin will begin to appear shiny small crystals. Then we go to bed. We do this for 6 nights in a row. The body cannot be washed these days.
- Eucalyptus from depriving. 30 g of eucalyptus leaves brew 200 ml of boiling water. Insist 1 hour and filter. Garlic clove rubbed on a fine grater. Garlic combine with infusion. Lishai wipe this ointment 1 time per day. Treatment lasts 2 weeks.
- Ointment from sunflower oil from depriving. Heat up sunflower oil in a tablespoon. We moisten a tampon in oil and apply to the affected place, hold for as long as we can stand. Be careful not to burn.
- Poisonous herbs. We use celandine, cocklebur. We cut roots into a container and pour it with vodka and let it stand until morning. We rub such an ointment on the body until it is completely gone.
- Birch buds from depriving. A glass of birch buds brew with boiling water and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, cool and filter. We use as lotions.
- Aloe from lichen. Aloe leaves finely cut and brew with boiling water. Insist the tincture for an hour and then boil for 2 minutes. Strain and wipe the affected places.
- Propolis ointment. 100 g of vegetable oil mixed with 20 g of propolis. The resulting ointment is heated in a water bath. Ointment insist day, and it is ready to use.
- Sea buckthorn ointment in the fight against lichen. 5 g of sea buckthorn oil mix with 100 g of baby cream. The resulting ointment is applied to lichen 2 times a day.
If you do not dare to treat lichen at home with folk remedies prepared by you, you can purchase such an ointment as Sinaflan at the pharmacy.This ointment from the category of corticosteroid ointments. Such ointments are used in the treatment for 1-2 weeks. Their use leads to atrophy of inflammatory processes. A side effect of these ointments is to increase hair growth.
Many of us have faced such a problem as lichen. Of course, this is very unpleasant and causes great discomfort.The sooner you start to treat the lichen, the less trouble it takes you. Therefore, when choosing a treatment for this skin disease, first consult a specialist. He should give you a course of treatment. Be healthy!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Alenka