Oatmeal. What it is - not everyone knows. In fact - it is flour obtained from oats by grinding. Due to the special method of manufacture, this product retains all the nutrients and vitamins. Oatmeal has been known since ancient times - in Russia, for example, this flour was recognized as one of the most valuable and nutritious foods from which various hearty meals and children's desserts were prepared. Currently, oatmeal flour is not such a popular ingredient, it can not be found in every home. In any case, this fact does not detract from the benefits of the product.
Oatmeal: use and harm of the product
This oat flour has a pleasant taste and is great for preparing healthy dishes. Some of the kilns in the kiln additionally fry it to give the flour a non-specific taste, smell, and color. The benefits of oatmeal are determined by oats. The well-known fact that oats - has a huge amount of useful carbohydrates, vitamins of group B and quickly quenches the feeling of hunger. Oatmeal oatmeal is especially useful for people suffering from gastrointestinal problems and kidney ailments. Often dishes with this flour are prepared by girls trying to lose weight. It has long been proven that oatmeal contains a complex of useful substances that can beneficially affect the whole organism, have a tonic and tonic effect.
Oatmeal contains about 25% of proteins and 7% of fats, besides it is possible to find in its chemical composition antioxidants, amino acids, coarse dietary fibers, cellulose, ligin, and other elements. Due to this, the product has a good effect on the health of the hair, making them thick, strong and shiny, is a prevention of blockage of arteries, normalizes sleep and eliminates insomnia, a positive effect on the state of the nervous system and relieves stress. The effectiveness of oatmeal is proven in various tumors and diseases of the endocrine system.
In addition to the above, this product:
- removes cholesterol and bile from the body;
- strengthens the human immune system and regenerates cells;
- contributes to the development and strengthening of memory;
- improves the appearance and health of the skin;
- prevents blood clots, because it protects blood vessels;
- increases the amount of milk during lactation;
- speeds up the metabolism and normalizes the bowels;
- used for cosmetic purposes.
Oatmeal can be used to prepare medicinal cosmetics. So owners of dry skin can make the following mask: dilute oatmeal with tomato juice, cream, vegetable oil or natural fruit juice. Apply the mixture to your face, after 20 minutes, rinse with warm water, blot with a towel and grease with a nourishing cream.
Girls who suffer from oily skin, it is recommended to prepare such a mask: oatmeal oatmeal diluted in watermelon juice, low-fat sour cream, cosmetic clay or Greek yogurt. Mass is applied on the face for 20 minutes, then washed off.
Oatmeal broth can be rinsed hair or make it based on nourishing masks. Thanks to nutrients, this product will strengthen and reduce hair loss.
Harm toloka quite conditional. It is undesirable to exceed the use of meals from flour, since the substances contained in it slow down the absorption of calcium by the body. Oatmeal is rich in slow carbohydrates, so when it is consumed it is recommended to reduce the amount of other carbohydrate foods.-
A nutritious diet that is too rigid can cause dizziness and weakness due to a lack of protein. Therefore, if you decide to lose weight with oatmeal, do not ignore the use of foods rich in animal fats.
- Oatmeal - 3 tbsp.
- Milk - 250 ml
- Sugar - 2 tsp.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 10 g
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Pour the milk into the saucepan, put on the fire and boil.
- Add oatmeal, sugar and salt to boiling milk. Boil the drink for about 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- At the end of cooking, add a piece of butter and some honey to the bearberry juice. The drink turns out very tasty and useful.
Vitamin soup made from Oatmeal and Kefir
- Oatmeal Oatmeal - 3 tbsp.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Cucumbers - 4 pcs.
- Whey - 500 ml
- Leek - 1 pc.
- Kefir - 300 ml
- Greens to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dissolve oatmeal in 200 ml of whey, put on the fire and boil until thick. Cool the resulting mass. In a separate container, mix the kefir and the remaining whey, add the bearberry mass.
- Peel and grate the carrots, grate the cucumbers in thin strips or small cubes, and the leek in rings.
- Put the vegetables in the bulk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup to the table, garnished with chopped greens and bran bread.
- Oatmeal Oatmeal - 5 tbsp.
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sugar - 3 tsp.
- Butter - 15 g
- Fruit or berry puree - 100 g
- Salt - to taste
- Pour milk over the flour and set the saucepan on a slow fire. Bring mass to a boil, then boil for another 3-5 minutes.
- In the bearberry porridge add salt and sugar, remove from the heat and arrange on plates.
- Finished porridge with butter and fruit puree.
Oatmeal Oatmeal is a useful flour prepared according to a special technology. Due to this, it retains all the beneficial vitamins and trace elements. Regularly eating drinks and dishes from the oatmeal, you significantly improve your body, improve digestion and strengthen the immune system. In addition, oatmeal porridge can be given to small children instead of purchased mixes.