In an age of unthinkable speeds, a huge array of information, heavy traffic, a person experiences stress every day for which he is simply not ready. If there are too many of these stresses, the body begins to tire, coping worse and worse with protecting the nervous system.
Everything that we see, hear, experience, is reflected on the nervous system. If the stimuli become too much, a failure and exhaustion of the nervous system occurs. And here it is necessary to recuperate, otherwise nervous exhaustion can lead to deep depression, which is almost impossible to treat. In time to notice the impending disaster and begin treatment, you need to know what the symptoms indicate a nervous exhaustion.
Causes of nervous exhaustion
The best treatment has always been considered prevention, the same applies to nervous exhaustion. Careful attitude to physical exertion, rhythm of life, will help to avoid such a serious illness, because they say "all diseases of the nerves."
Indeed, nervous exhaustion leads to a significant reduction in immunoglobulins, cells that protect the body from various diseases. Their sharp decline and causes disease. Generally recognized causes of nervous exhaustion are:
- Hard work.
- Problems in personal relationships.
- Long absence of rest.
- The inability to properly relax.
- Long-term effects of stress.
- Previously transferred infectious diseases.
- Severe intoxication - unlimited use of alcohol, drugs, sedative drugs.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion
TO main symptoms of nervous exhaustion relate:
- Constant feeling of tiredness or in other words chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Drawing pain in the neck, back, forearm.
- Too much sensitivity to stimuli such as bright light, loud sound, strong smell.
- The emergence of causeless feelings of anxiety.
How to treat nervous exhaustion?
The key to successful treatment of nervous exhaustion is an appeal to a neurologist.. Only a specialist can prescribe the correct treatment. You can use traditional medicine recipes to speed recovery in the early stages of the disease and for prevention.
To successfully cope with nervous exhaustion, it is necessary to remove the extra burden: both physical and moral. Be sure to relax a few hours a day, do what brings you joy. Pay special attention to proper nutrition. Increase the amount of vitamin C and glucose in the diet.. Instead of ordinary tea, drink herbal tea.
Treatment of nervous exhaustion with herbs
- For cooking decoction, which will help in the treatment of nervous exhaustion, take 1 tbsp. l rosehip and hawthorn flowers, valerian root, lemon balm. Mix herbs and pour boiling water over 2 cups. Hold the decoction for 15 minutes in a water bath, letting it boil. After 30 minutes, strain. Drink ¼ cup at night before going to bed, and on an empty stomach in the morning. Broth store in the refrigerator.
- For the preparation of another recipe will need 2 tbsp. l peppermint, medicinal Veronica and motherwort, 0.5 liters of alcohol or vodka. Fill herbs with vodka and clean for 14 days in a cool dark place. Before you drink, strain and take before bedtime in the evening and on an empty stomach in the morning for 1 tbsp. l
- For the third recipe, 30 g of needles and leaves of lovage, 20 g of sea salt are required. Fill the grass with 1 liter of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Then wring out, placing in a bag of 4 layers. Dissolve the broth in the salt. Then type in the bath water 45 C and add the resulting broth, putting a gauze bag. Take a bath once a week for 25 minutes. Salt and water will help remove the accumulated negative emotions, and the grass will relax the muscles of the body.
Treatment of breakdown in nervous exhaustion
Breakdown - one of the symptoms of nervous exhaustion, therefore, it is necessary to help the body to begin to recuperate This will help 3 prescription used in traditional medicine.
- Take 1 cup of alcohol or vodka, 2 tbsp. l maralia root. Chop the roots and fill the selected liquid. It is best to pour the resulting liquid into a dark glass bottle. Leave to infuse in a cool dark place for 10 days. Take the tincture before meals 3 p. 1 tsp.
- Take aloe leaves 3 pcs. medium size, natural honey - 2 tbsp. l and as much dried apricots. Through a meat grinder, skip aloe and dried apricots. After that, put the honey, mix and put in the refrigerator. Eat 3 p. a day before meals for 1 tsp.
- The third recipe consists of 1 tsp. golden root and natural honey, a glass of boiling water and 1 tbsp. l poppy petals. Poppy and golden root pour boiling water and boil on low heat for 15 minutes under the lid. After the decoction has cooled, strain and put honey. Take a decoction during the month in the morning for 1 tsp. before meals.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion - the terrible signs of the disease, which can lead to serious consequences for the whole human body. At the first appearance of symptoms, it is necessary, without delaying for later, to see a doctor and use the secrets of traditional medicine to help the body quickly cope with nervous exhaustion.
Ignoring the signals that the body is overloaded and, it is necessary not only to reduce the load, but also to begin to restore strength, can lead to irreversible consequences that will negatively affect the whole future life. Therefore, if you notice the symptoms of nervous exhaustion and feel fatigue, do not waste time and start treatment.